Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Letters and Tears (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Letters and Tears (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:16 am

Auden sat by the fire place. Her hands were trembling from the news she got. Warm tears were running down her face and dripping on the letter. The ink getting blurry. Auden got up and went to the couch. She wrapped her arms around herself for comfort. Her cries started to turn into soft sobs. She had wanted to go home to see her Grandmother but her parents won't let her. Grandmother is the most important person in Auden's life. And now she was dying.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Aylee sighed as she sat up in her chair. She had been in the Common Room for the last two hours, trying to concentrate. Ella had given her and Emmalynne work to do for the school paper and she was trying to think of something creative for it. An article and possibly a column... she groaned and put her head in her hands. She had plenty of ideas for the column but needed a good story for an article.

The Ravenclaw suddenly started to hear sobbing. She looked around and saw someone by the fire. Ignoring her notebook which was left on the table, Aylee stood up and went to sit next to Auden.

"What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Auden heard someone ask her whats wrong. She turned and saw it was Aylee. She wiped her tears and tried to look normal again.
" Oh, uh hey Aylee. I just got a really bad letter today. My Grandmother's muggle illness is getting worse. She's practically dying." Auden replied with a cracked voice. She has been crying for a while now. It surprised her that someone just noticed.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Aylee felt a bit bad for Auden's grandmother. She remembered how much she cried when her Grandfather died when she was young. It was a bad memory, she had never got to know him much.

"What sickness is it?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Aylee asked what the sickness was. " Its some sort of cancer. It's getting really bad and my parents won't let me take some days off to visit her."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:15 am

"I'm so sorry," Aylee said slowly. She had no idea how to comfort Auden. Death isn't something you can control. She leant in closer to Auden and stroked her arm slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 am

Aylee started stroking her arm. It was comforting. " Thanks Aylee." Auden said with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 am

"Maybe they'll find a cure before she dies," Aylee said, wonderin if that could happen. Then she thought of something. "Aren't you parents wizards? They could take your grandmother to some kind of wizard hospital? I thought there was one, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:06 am

Aylee suggested that my parents should take my grandmother to a wizard hospital. " Thats the thing, its my Dad's mothers and my Dad is a muggle born. My parents can't take her to a wizard hospital. She has been going to a muggle hospital and getting some treatment but sometimes it doesn't work." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 am

Aylee was out of ideas. Everyone knew how deadly cancer was and it would take a miracle to avoid it. She sighed and tried to think of something to cheer Auden up. "She'll always be with you," she finally said, saying what her mother would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

"Thanks Aylee." Auden said
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Aylee smiled encouragingly and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. She didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Auden didn't really know what else to say or do. She was just really happy that Aylee was here instead of someone else who didn't know her. Auden wiped her tears.

"So how about we talk about something else? I just got to get my mind off this." Auden said while cracking a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"Alright," Aylee nodded. Then she tried to think about something else. "Do you have any siblings?" She ended up saying. She didn't know Auden a lot so she might as well get to know her better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Siblings. Oh she missed Matt. " Yeah, I have a younger brother Jack. He's thirteen. He's pretty annoying sometimes but I love him." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hehe," Aylee smiled. "I have two brothers. Ethan and Kynan. And they drive me crazy." She rolled her eyes in a silly way to show Auden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm

" So I guess I'm not the only one who has annoying siblings!" Auden said.

"My brother is so hyper and crazy." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm

"You should see Ethan," Aylee answered. "We fight every day over the computer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

" Fighting over the computer, that stinks. With Matt, he always goes in my room, opens my door when I want it closed, and sometimes throws random things at me!" Auden exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:14 pm

"Haha!" Aylee giggled. "What kind of random stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:11 pm

" Well sometimes he throws coins and balls at me. It's really annoying." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 am

"You should see Kynan," Aylee said. "He goes to Taekwondo lessons so he really annoys me, thinking that he can defeat me in the blink of an eye. I'm much tougher than you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"Ha. My brother does the same thing but no Taekwondo. He just thinks since he does so many sports he's stronger than me. Maybe in a couple of years when he actually starts getting muscles he'll be stronger." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:08 pm

"It's a good think I'm a witch," Aylee joked. "Then I could turn my brother into a toad if I wanted!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Auden laughed. "You're right! Maybe, I could prank him with some magic stuff." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters and Tears (Open)   Letters and Tears (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters and Tears (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next