HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Letters to no one [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Letters to no one [Closed]   Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:54 am

Morgana walked from the dungeon with a letter in her hand. She figured she ought to send one to Mordred, but she didn't know if he'd even bother to read it. He knew her well enough to know that she was doing fine. She sighed and left the castle, walked over the covered bridge, out of the stone circle and over to the big tower called the Owlery. She ascended the steps with care, it having been a bit chilly as of late. She'd hate it if she slipped on the wet stone steps.

She got into the circular room with all the owls. She looked for a school owl to send, seeing all their eyes on her. She liked owls. A bit. They were cool enough, but sometimes they were just a nuisance. Another reason for why she didn't want to send the letter to Mordred. She was pretty sure he didn't like owls due to the noise and mess they made out of things. So she looked up trying to find an owl that looked pretty silent.

She saw one and was about to call it down when steps behind her could be heard. She turned and stood face to face with Auden.

This thread is open for Auden

Thanks to the amazing Jett!!

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 am

Auden was on her way to send a letter. She was sending one to her Grandmother. She was sick and Auden wanted to communicate with her as much as she can. Auden entered the Owlery. She saw Morgana trying to call an owl.

"Hello Morgana. Are you here to send an letter to home?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 am

Morgana smiled, pleasantly surprised when she saw it was Auden. The girl was sweet. "I'm considering it, but I'm not quite sure yet. I don't know what to write, really, and if a letter would be that interesting," she said with a shrug.

"How about yourself?" she asked friendly.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:08 am

Auden listened to Morgana speak. It seemed like she wasn't comfortable sending letter home or something.

"Yep, I'm sending a letter to my Grandmother. She is really sick and since I can't be with her right now, I want to communicate with her as much as possible. Auden replied with a sad tone.

"Hey, you know a letter doesn't have to be interesting. Just write what's been happening at Hogwarts. Like how your classes are doing or something like that. I'd bet your family would be fine with that. A letter doesn't have to be so well written. It just has to be from the heart." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Morgana frowned. Losing people wasn't a part of life she had to experience, she mostly didn't know the people that had been lost, and those she did know (her own grandparents), she hadn't been sad to lose, but rather glad to see them go. "I'm sorry," she said, "I hope she'll be all right." She didn't know what more to say on the subject, but hoped Auden wouldn't take that as an offence.

She tilted her head to the side at Auden's words. "I know," she said softly, "But that's not the case with my father." She didn't deepen it more than that. She knew that most people wouldn't understand the relationship she had with her father, because, though it was a loving one, it was nowhere near as loving as a normal family's. "But I suppose you might be right still. He can just chose not to read it if he finds it uninteresting," she said with a smile, making her mind up, and calling down one of the owls.

She tied the letter to the owl's bone before she could change her mind and sent the owl out of the windows, turning back to Auden. "There. No turning back now," she said with a grin.

Slytherin Pride:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Auden smiled at Morgana's words. She could also tell that Morgana didn't really know what else to say. "Thanks. I hope she'll be okay also. I also hope I'm right regarding your letter. Personally I think the only non boring letters are love letters even though they're super sappy." Auden smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to no one [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Letters to no one [Closed]
Page 1 of 1