Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marielle Prince

Marielle Prince

My Character
::
Activity:

Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)   Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am

Marielle loved the sun. It reminded her of the family fun times she and her family had. Her absolute favorite memories were playing in her grand-maman and grand-papa's garden. When she was younger, her grand-papa would crawl around after her like a giant dinosaur, chasing her through the yard as she squealed loudly and giggled. As she grew older and her brothers were born, she ganged up with her grand-papa to chase her brothers around, delighting in their loud shrieks. The family would have picnics, play dates, play Quidditch (which it was agreed upon by the whole family that Mari would stay on the ground and cheer). Safe to say, being outside on sunny days had some of her favorite memories.

Mari walked to her dorm room, retrieving her Potions homework and stuffing it into her school bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She left the common room, quickly skipping down the hallway towards the middle courtyard. She passed a group of Ravenclaws and Gryffindors, slowing down a bit. She tends to trip up more when in front of others, so she's learned to slow down. She's noticed a rapidly decreasing number in how many times she had tripped this week! Unluckily, she took that moment to catch her left foot behind her right as she skipped and fell face-first into the ground.

Quickly standing, Mari rubbed her nose before continuing on her way to the transfiguration courtyard. Walking out into the middle courtyard, Marielle was looking for an open spot to spread out. The courtyard was absolutely packed today! 'I mean, it makes sense. It's the first warm day of spring!' Mari thought to herself. She noticed a student sitting by themselves under the giant tree. Mari walked over to them, clutching her school bag, warmly asking, "May I join you? I'm Marielle."

Smiling sweetly, she hoped the student agreed. She still hadn't made many friends, besides those in her house's first year, and even those friends were still the newly-formed friends, still hovering between uncertainty at the others true feelings and slightly uncomfortable companionship because they just met.
Back to top Go down
http://www.holy-sterek-batman.tumblr.com

Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1