Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miranda Cunningham
Adult
Miranda Cunningham

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Ollivander's Wand Shop Employee

I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) Empty
PostSubject: I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)   I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Miranda had tried everything in her power these past few weeks to get ALEK to forgive her for quitting the shop. But nothing seemed to be working. She had even tried getting his favorite vodka and cigars which of course had to be the illegal ones. She had to buy them from a scetchy witch down in Knockturn Alley. It was the scariest thing she had done for him to date. If he didn't forgive her after this, then she would quit. She would literally pack her bags, and take PHIN away from him. It was harsh, but he needed to stop being a dick. She thought she had him, but when he came home late one night (drunk obviously) he completely ignored the nice Russian meal she and PHIN had prepared with the illegal cigar and glass of vodka ready. He just marched straight up to his room like a child.

Livid, Miranda marched up to his room and started screaming at him.

"YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IVE GONE THROUGH TO DO THIS FOR YOU. STOP BEING A MAN CHILD AND GO BACK TO THE MAN I..."

She stopped. She was about to admit something that she herself had denied for the past couple months now. She put her hand over her mouth, and went down to PHIN. She started pacing. There was no fucking way that she was... She couldn't even say the words let alone think them. Sure they got into fights like children, but in the end, she had him wrapped around her little finger. Miranda sat against the wall literally banging it against the wall while PHIN watched her.

She looked at him and smiled. There had to be a way around this. There had to be a way she could avoid everything and move on with her life like she was used too. But the only way she could think of was something that she knew PHIN wouldn't be to happy about. But he had promised to stick with her no matter what. After all, she wasn't going to ban the kid from seeing him, and he would be back at school anyways.

She let a tear slip down her face and she quickly whipped it off. She said, "I thought I could get to him, maybe get him out of his dark tunnel and let him see that there was more to life than beer and women. That maybe I could be the thing that brought him happiness. But I don't think there's anything else for me to do. I thought for sure you PHIN would chancre him, but seeing that, he's stuck in his black hole forever."

That next day, Miranda got the keys to her great grandmothers house. Great grandmother had passed away and given everything she owned to Miranda, which was an estate the giant mansion, and millions of heirlooms. They were set for life. From time to time, Miranda still thinks about ALEK, but not as much as she used too. It still hurts her heart that he wasn't the one that she could change, or the one she was going to marry, but not every girl can have their happy ending. But at least she has and always will have Phineas Button.
Back to top Go down

I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Page 1 of 1