Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 1

Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] Empty
PostSubject: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Aislinn has just been thrust into the wizarding lifestyle. She was so confused about how everything worked and why nothing here was the same. There wasn't even TV's or computers. As she walked outside, her school books in her bag she came upon a stone circle.

Deciding to sit in the grass, she spread out her school books and began reading about the history of the wizarding world. She began to cry tears of frustration, causing her book to become damp. As she saw two girls that looked alike approach, she began to think about how life here was much better than the orphanage. She quickly dried the tears off her face and looked back down to her reading.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Elita walked out hoping there was plenty of snow in the Stone Circle. She loved being able to make snow angels and roll around in the white fluff. However, when she got there, she noticed that a lot of it had already been turned into snowmen or forts.

Laying nearby, was a young girl, possibly first year, with her books scattered about. She noticed that it looked as though she had been crying, possibly frustration because she was a Muggleborn? Elita questioned. After thinking on it for a while. She decided to go over and see if the girl needed help.

"Hi, I'm Elita Fonatyne-Vega. Most people just called me Ellie. I'm a Fourth year Slytherin. You?" she smiled extending her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Aislinn smiled at the young Slytherin girl. She was about her height and she had the same eyes. Her features were beautiful and reminded her of old pictures of some of her family. Extending her hand to the girl, she replied, "Aislinn Umbridge, most people call me Ash, and I'm a first year Hufflepuff."She smiled, trying to look friendly, but in all reality, she was painfully shy.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:46 am

Elita paused, "Umbridge?" she asked quietly, her heart pounding. Studying the girl deeper, she noticed that the girl had her eyes and her figure, however, she can't remember her family having blonde hair. She shared her grandmother's eyes and features mostly, wherefore Ella got their mother's features. It wasn't fair.

Looking back to the young Hufflepuff, she wondered if this girl was family. Even more so, she wondered if they'd get along, after all, Elita thought she would fit well in Hufflepuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Worried the young girl would judge her by her last named, her face turned bright red and she nodded slowly. She'd heard that her family was horrible, but that's all she knew. Maybe she should get some kind of family history book or something and read it.

She noticed that the young girl had looked her over a lot ever since she said her last name. She felt as if something were wrong, was it something on her face? "I only know one member of my family and it's because I met her while running away. Her name is Addie Umbridge."
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 am

Ella walked up to her sister talking to a first year Hufflepuff right as the Hufflepuff told Elita what her family member's name is. Dropping to her knees to look eye to eye with the guys she inquired, "Who is Addie to you? Oh and sorry, I'm Ella, sixth year Slytherin, Elita's sister." She was puzzled, she didn't know they had another family member and if this girl was related to them, it was their job to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 am

As the girl said her grandmother's name, she paused and stared open-mouthed. She never even realised her sister had joined them until she sat down beside them and spoke. Before the young girl could answer, Elita butted in, "That's our grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Umbridge
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Aislinn Umbridge

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:18 am

As the two girls mentioned Addie was their grandmother, Aislinn spoke, "She's my grandmother as well. Our mothers were sisters. You mother never told you you had a cousin?" Aislinn looked surprised that they never knew, however, she didn't know her cousins were young like she was. She never expected to get a chance to meet any of her real family.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

"Well..." Ella began, looking nervously to Elita before continuing, "Elita never got to meet our mother. She died not long after giving birth to her. I was really young at the time as well, so no. We never knew." Ella's voice softened as she explained to their younger cousin. She was sort of excited to find out she had another blood relative.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:52 am

Elita stood quietly and played with her hands as Ella gave a brief run down of what had happened to their parents and why they never knew they had anymore family. She was still in shock and awe that there was actually another living blood relative that wasn't horrendously Dark. She hung her head as Ella finished and debated on giving Aislinn a welcome hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]   Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tears of Frustration [Closed to Ella and Elita]
Page 1 of 1