HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] Empty
PostSubject: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Ella walked along the shore of the lake, hoping Elita would meet her. She had sent her an owl telling her it was urgent that she come. She needed to discuss motives and plans. Most of all, she needed to apologise for what she'd done, for what her grandmother had done.  

She watched as the sun began to set, the waves crashed to the shore and the wind blew her hair. It felt odd to be back at Hogwarts after betraying her family. She still owed a discussion to her mom as well but the meeting with Elita was more important. She hoped the girl wouldn't stand her up, she even decided not to leave a signature just in case.

As the wind shifted and carried the sound of feet shuffling along grass towards her, her heart began to beat a little faster. The sudden realisation of nervousness upon seeing her sister fully hit her.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Elita studied the scribbled out note several times before deciding to grab her wand and head down to the meeting place. She knew her mom wouldn't agree with her meeting people who sent her owls without signing the notes, but this was apparently an urgent message and she was always curious.

The sun had begun to set and the wind blew causing to air to sit chill as she exited the castle and began the brief walk to the lake. The wind muffled all sounds, which she figured wouldn't be a good thing if she ran into trouble. However, as she neared the lake, she saw the figure of a young lady. Taking a second glance, she noticed that this was not just any young lady, it was her sister.

Gasping, she gripped her wand and began to slowly approach her. This was either a trap, or something was desperately wrong. It was too late to turn back now, as the girl had saw her already. She looked different than the last time Elita saw her. She looked older, more tired, most of all, she had beauty that was absolutely captivating.

"Ella." Elita stated stiffly.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Ella smiled as the girl said her name with caution. She didn't blame her for acting weird around her or not wanting to be near her. She did betray her after all but she was wrong. She realised she was very wrong in what she did.

She was exhausted and she was sure it showed. However, she couldn't sleep until she talked to Elita, her mother and her best friends. They had to know the truth. "Hey." she said breathlessly. "I need to talk to you. I need to explain what happened over the summer." Ella grabbed her sisters hand and walked to the pier sitting her down.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 pm

What happened over the summer? She betrayed them. That's what happened. Elita looked to her sister questioningly as she pulled her over to sit on the pier. Well, if it was really this important for her to talk to her, then she'd be nice and listen. Not that Ella deserved it, but because what if this was serious?

"Speak." Elita demanded.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:20 am

Ella sighed as she realised how much her sister was forced to grow up. She now spoke towards her with a more hush tone, she was no longer the quiet, shy, pained young girl. She had grown up into a strong, independent, harsh yet cautious young lady. Ella admired her.

Taking a breath, she began. "Grandmother promised me the world. She promised me power and freedom. However, when I moved in with her and accepted the mark," at this point she pulled up her right sleeve, " things turned around. Rules were enforced and I had an initiation. I was forced to go to a persuasion meeting to cause someone else to join. Anyways, my initiation was to kill you. I couldn't do it, so I ran away to the safest place I knew, Hogwarts. Now, I have no home, no family, unless you and Mom forgive me. I need help Ellie. I also think we should team up together and end our grandmother.I betrayed you and Mom and every one else. I'm sorry."

Ella bit her lip as she finished hoping the young girl would accept her and understand.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:40 am

Elita listened carefully as her sister rambled on. She had a feeling it wasn't all just Ella, because Ella was trying to change and become good. The thought of her sister having to kill her, but backing out instead and running away made her heart melt. "I knew it," she mumbled to herself before raising her voice. "Ella! You are so stupid! You could've got killed, you left on my birthday, do you realise the tension you caused between me and mom?! No, because you're selfish! You only think about yourself." Her voice broke. Walking closer to Ella, she pulled up her right sleeve. The Dark Mark wasn't a big shock, instead she hugged Ella.

"If you want to be part of my life again, prove it. Stop being what you think is best and do what you know is best. Be my sister. I miss my best friend." Tears glistened her eyes as she pulled away from Ella.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Ella nodded and looked down at the Dark Mark as her sister pulled her into a hug. She'd never heard her sister yell before, but she couldn't blame her with what has been going on. She's put her throught a lot lately, more than she should've. Elita was 14, she never got to be a hild because she always had to watch out for Ella. Ella now secretly made a vow, to be the best sister and give Elita the best childhood she could have, the childhood she should've had.

"Elita, listen. Grandmother's going to come look for me, us, if we don't do something. We need to...well kill her. She's our grandmother, it's better this way." Ella looked the young girl in the eyes.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 pm

"Ella, we can't. Not by ourselves we can't." Elita admitted. Sure they were strong, and sure they were even stronger together but she was still stronger and could kill them easily. There magic wasn't strong enough and their hearts, her heart rather, wasn't exactly hateful enough to actually kill someone, no matter how horrible they are.

"There has to be other options." she whispered looking to her sister.

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 am

"Maybe we should get help from the others? We need to do this before she attacks anyone else." Ella said, a hint of frustration in her voice. She knew Elita was scared, she was scared as well, but this was the only choice, if not, she was sure to come for both of them. Ella thought, maybe she could talk to Andrew or their mother, but then remembered her note. Her mother wouldn't take her back.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 am

"I know!" Elita shouted at her sister. She was aware of the danger, she had been put in the danger a few years before. "You think I don't know this? I was Crucio'd TWICE by her Ella!" Elita gritted her teeth and paced in front of her sister. Her face was twisted with a hint of rage at the stupidity of her sister sometimes.

"I'd like to know what others Ella. Haven't you figured out, it's just you and me! Mom and Papa are never around, that's another set of parents gone! You left, it was me, just me! Now you're back and it's us, a team. You're pretty much alone here Ella. No one associates with you and I anymore. We need other options!" Elita stopped and looked Ella in the eye. Shocked by what just came out her mouth, she sighed. Was this really how she felt the whole time? Alone? Abandoned?

Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:55 am

Ella's heart dropped. She wanted to comfort her sister. She couldn't believe that their grandmother had hurt her. She couldn't believe that their mom and Mr. Greco were gone. They loved them, didn't they? If so, where were they now. Why couldn't they be a normal family? She thought a little more, was that all she wanted? A normal family?

"It'll be okay, Ellie." Ella said, using the young girl's nickname for the first time in a long time. She stepped closer, wanting to hug her tightly but unsure whether the young girl would allow her to do so. "Let's go get some rest." she looked at the setting sun before guiding her sister into the castle to the dorms.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]   Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Message of Urgency [Closed to Elita]
Page 1 of 1