Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 am

Ariel,

First of all, holy fuck, you have no idea how exhausted I am. Sometimes training isn't bad, depending on what we're doing. Like, if I'm working on potions or sparring - where yes, I do in fact get to punch people, sometimes in the face - it isn't so bad. And if I'm working with Lucy, it isn't bad. But then there are these days like today where I have to work with the Senior Auror and she always ends up working with me during concealment and disguise. Which is just a fancy word for transfiguration, which you know I'm shit at. And literally all this woman ever sees me do is fail at every concealment charm in the book. Really, I would kill for your shapeshifting abilities right now. Actually, I was thinking that maybe you could just make yourself look like me, and then swap with me during my aptitude test and take my concealment part for me. Which is like some twisted inception shit when you really think about it.

Anyway, how's Hogwarts?! Have you abused your head girl powers yet? Taken points off of anybody? Please tell me you aren't taking points for people being out after curfew. You'll crush their adventurous spirits. Does the quidditch team suck now without me, by the way? They should've had their first match by now, right? I was in Hogsmeade the other day getting potions ingredients, and I looked for you, but you must have been up at the castle. Hogwarts seriously needs to connect to a cell phone tower, but since they're pretty much stuck in the middle ages I didn't have a way to tell you. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to make another trip over any time soon, but I'll try. Anyway, I have to get back to studying this very incredibly interesting stuff about non-violent defensive strategies, but I wanted to get a quick owl to you first! Don't forget, be careful in Hogsmeade, and even at Hogwarts. There's some crazy shit going on right now, and you never know.

Do well in your classes and abuse your head girl powers and pull epic pranks!

I miss Hogwarts a shit ton, but I miss you more!

Hunter

PS: The owl is mine. Just bought him. My dog Rex hates him, but he's pretty cool really. His name's Mandrake, and he likes pumpkin pasties.

Last edited by Hunter VanDerberg on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Hunter!!

Despite the fact that you're exhausted, though, it seems like you enjoy it? I mean, you get to punch people! Which is so you, btw. And the Senior Auror? She's a woman? Good. But is she a good teacher? As for transfiguration, I'm as awful as you are, I just happen to be able to metamorph, but when it comes to objects or anything of those kinds, I'm probably ... I AM GOING TO FAIL TRANSFIGURATION, HUNTER, I SWEAR. Anyway, excuse my rant, I just really think I'm going to fail. But the swapping thing? Sounds awesome! Totally inception like! Hey! Maybe I should dress up as her! But she'd probably see right through me, given the fact that I am rubbish at other sorts of concealments, and she'd probably be able to ... Well, then again, if we're both equally rubbish at Transfiguration... Seriously, Hunter, we should just give up our careers and become criminal masterminds! Haha, kidding! Or not.

I HAVE ABUSED MY POWERS. I sent a Slytherin to detention for saying that the Gryffindor Quidditch team sucked. She tried to confront me about it, so I gave her five points in deduction as well! MOAHAHAHAAA. Shit, I hope this owl doesn't get intercepted. BURN THE LETTER, HUNTER. And of course I don't! I am wounded, Hunter, who do you think I am? Miss Goody-Two-Shoes? I love being Head Girl though, gives me every right to roam around the castle whenever I feel like it, so that's certainly a perk. Plus, the Prefects bathroom (that I never dared to use when I was Prefect) is bloody brilliant! Of course, it isn't always as awesome when someone else walks in on you bathing. So I always use it when I know the Prefects are all busy, and Oliver is Oliver, I wouldn't die if he came in. That would just be hilarious! I am afraid to say that the Slytherin girl I sent to detention was right. The team isn't what it used to be. They lost again Ravenclaw in the first game of the season, but I think they have a lot of potential, so I guess it's a matter of confidence, really. I think they miss you!

You were in Hogsmeade? NOOOOOO! Damn. Oh well, I guess that's bound to happen. It would be nice with phoneservice, but yeah, Hogwarts will always be a little middle aged, I guess. Tradition and all. We should try to find out a way that we can contact one another with magic. That'd be so cool! And I miss you loads, so that sucks. But, could you try to make it over for Halloween? There's going to be a huge party hosted by the professors, mostly Leblanc, I think -duh- but it looks really awesome, and I'd love for you to come with me! Preeeeetty pleeeeaaaase? At least try? It's formal, but I'm not sure if costumes are required, though it is a masquerade, so probably a mask and formal clothes and stuff. It didn't say anything about that. But I'll find out more if you think you can make it?

I miss you so much, Hogwarts is empty without you! But I shall fill it with ingenious pranks and some explosive forces. Don't worry about it, I will never let you down!

Ariel, aka the Greatest Prankster Alive

PS: you think I'm gonna give your bird snacks?! Because I did! He's adorable btw, and... eh... Mandrake? Really?!

PPS: REMEMBER TO BURN THE LETTER
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 am

Greatest Prankster Alive,

I enjoy punching people. The rest I could do without. But it's only because of training - I'm stuck in the ministry every single day, and the ministry is actually boring as shit. But I know it'll be worth it when I can start training out in the field, being BADASS and BLOWING SHIT UP and capturing evil dark wizards and people who get enjoyment out of charming muggle toilet seats to trap people once they sit down on them. PLEASE, don't be the person that I have to arrest for that last one, by the way, because I'm pretty sure it's something you would do. And I don't know if I have enough pull to keep them from throwing you in jail, and then I'd have to bust you out and get fired. And I'm not kidding, by the way, somebody actually did that.  Anyway, you should pass transfiguration by default, since you can literally transfigure into whatever the fuck you want.

I'd give up my career for a life of crime in a heartbeat. And we'd be way richer - between my prowess at thievery and your shapeshifting abilities and veelaness, we'd pretty much go down in history as the most notorious criminals ever. Anyway, HOLY SHIT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! Not that I doubted you for a minute, but I would've loved to see her face when you gave her detention! Wish I could've done that when I was in school. And DO NOT LET PEOPLE WALK IN ON YOU BATHING ARIEL HOLY SHIT, because that's just fucked up and shit. What kind of a bathroom is set up that way, anyway? Like, what the fuck is that?

Anyway, the party. YES, ABSOLUTELY. I'll be there, I promise! It should be pretty sick if Leblanc is working on it. And I'm glad it's a masquerade, because I fucking hate Halloween costumes. Remember that time I went in jeans and a tee shirt, and said I was dressed as a muggle? But a mask, I can do....... it may or may not be a batman mask, but it will be a mask nonetheless. It's far enough away, I shouldn't have any trouble getting there! Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Hunter

PS. I DIDN'T NAME HIM, LYN DID. Actually, can you just give him to her for a day or two before sending him back? She likes having him.

PPS. GET ME SOME FAKE MOUSTACHE CREAM FROM ZONKOS. Mission £PrankTheMinistry is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 am

Hunky-dory,

As you gave me a couple of days to reply (what? did you think I'd send a different owl? PUUH-LEASE), I have done nothing but planning the perfect letter. Lyn has told me to say hi back. Okay. Bye!

Naaah, kidding. You know, this doesn't work so well when you don't have internet. I mean, I could always actually send the letter, but it'll take so long! So I won't try to fool you with short letters. It's probably not going to work. Anyway, here's what I have to say for you enjoying to punch people: ... really? Not that I mind you punching people, but is there really nothing else that's interesting? I mean, you did mention Potions. But, like, people? Do you know anyone in the Ministry that you sometimes hang out with? Do you have time to hang out with people? But I can absolutely imagine that the inside of the Ministry gets boring. The inside of Hogwarts gets boring if you see it too much.

As for the capturing evil wizards I'm sure you'll kick ass, but I can't promise anything when it comes to toilet seats. Though... I'd probably do a more Halloween based thing, like making a house come alive. See? THIS IS WHY I NEED TO GET TRANSFIGURATION DOWN TO AN ART. If I do this the right way, I can scare the living hell out of people! It'd be so much fun! Though, I'll make sure not to be around and to perform many, many spells after I've enchanted something. And I would never actually harm anyone, so it's all about fun! Oh, and I completely agree. I should just get an O in Transfiguration, because no one is as good as me at shit like that!

We'd be SO MUCH BETTER than Bonnie and Clyde. Seriously, we'd run the underworld after a couple of months! It'd be so cool! And no one could stop us, because we'd have your skills in potion and any disguise ready. I am seriously considering this! I could just drop out of school! Like the Weasley twins did! You know who they are right? If not, look them up. They were so cool! And the Marauders! But they didn't drop out of school. I think. I dunno. And I don't care. Because I'll follow my own path. At least I'll try!

And I should've snapped a picture of her stupidass face. Oh, and there isn't exactly a lock you can turn in the prefect's bathroom, Hunter. But my wand is always at the ready so I can blind whoever I need to. Don't worry. Besides, I can just transfigure, remember? *wiiiink* Btw, that's me winking. If you didn't know. Because I didn't!

Brilliant!! I'm already looking forward to it! I think it's going to be great! Only a week left as well. Damn, I don't even know what to wear. Meh, I'll be fine, though. I'll just transfigure something... He-he-he... Does this really mean that... I have to... shop? Not looking forward to that... Oh well. I should probably return to my studies now. And, no, not school stuff. Other cool stuff. Talk to you soon, Hunter!!

Ariel

PS: The fake moustache cream is in that tiny bag. I MANAGED TO DO AN EXTENSION SPELL! But I'd watch my fingers, Hunter, I also added some explosive roadkillers in there, and they're wrapped around the cream. Try not to show up to work with calloused hands, yeah? Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:45 am

Ariel,

Look, I don't know what happened the other day, and I know that I'm not supposed to apologize to you anymore, note the sarcasm, but I'm sorry about how the ball turned out. In general. I'm not sorry for anything in particular because I'm not allowed to be. Not that I have any idea what in particular to be sorry for, even if I was allowed to be.

Alright, bullshit aside - are you okay? Because I actually do care, despite the fact that you treated me like a peasant. I would've written you sooner, but Lyn still had Mandrake. I didn't stop to get him while I was at Hogwarts. But seriously, are you going to tell me? You know you can tell me, no matter what it is. Even if it's just something stupid, like it was your time of the month and you were shit-faced drunk and you didn't like my mask, or something.

But seriously. I just want to know what I did. Because I'm at a loss here, and if it was something that bad, I should remember it, right?

Actually, just let me know if you're okay.

Hunter

Ariel,

I know you got my letter. I know you're ignoring me. Which is fine. Completely fine. Ignore away. But it would be nice, since you obviously have a really good reason for not answering me, if you told me what it was. Or, if you don't want to tell me - you know, since you're ignoring me - you could tell one of the twins, and have them write it down and send it to me. Just so I'm in the loop and shit.

Seriously, tell me what's wrong.

Hunter

Holy fuck Ariel,

STOP IGNORING ME. I'm sending this to Lyn to give to you so that you can't say you never got it. Seriously, what the hell is your problem? What did I even do to you? Apparently, I pissed you off or offended you or some shit to the point that you're literally just never going to talk to me again. Which is ridiculous. Is it because I was late? Is it because I left? Because you told me to, you know. I didn't want to. Whatever it is, I'm sorry. Seriously. Now will you just fucking answer me? At least tell me that you're okay? I mean, I really hope that if you're ending our friendship over this mysterious unknown thing that's upset you, you'd at least tell me. If you aren't ending our friendship over it, then you should really stop ignoring me because what the hell is the point?

Answer me. Seriously.

Hunter

Ariel,

Lyn told me she gave you my letter. I know you got it. It's been two weeks. Enough of this shit. I'll be in Hogsmeade tomorrow at noon. See you there.

Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)   Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters in the Sky (ARIEL!!!)
Page 1 of 1