Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)

Go down 
+3
James Riddle
Kim Frey
Ambrosius Umbranox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Smiling brightly, Lucy congratulated him once again. "Okay, I'll go." she replied simply as she walked over to her spot and prepared her wand. She tried to think about the spell, to feel it leaving the tip of her wand. "Petrificus Totalus..." she whispered, not casting the spell, but letting it linger on her mind for a few seconds, letting it sink it.
After what felt like a lifetime, she knew she was ready.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Her soft voice echoed a little in her mind as she felt the magic in her leave her wand and waited patiently to see if it would have an effect of James.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Expecting her to fail again, he was surprised when his arms and legs suddenly became incredibly stiff, and he realized that Ellie had casted the spell very nicely. Falling backward and on the pillows, he waited for her to cast the counter curse so that he could congratulate her.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 am

As Lucy was raising her wand, James held his breath, preparing to be hit by the curse. He didn't know what to expect. After all, being petrified is not something you experience every day. "Petrificus Totalus!" she exclaimed after a few moments that had seemed like an interminable time in James's eyes.

For a second, James wondered if it had worked when the curse violently hit him right in the chest. He immediately fel tension in his muscles and his arms suddenly became hard and glued themselves to his torso while his legs stiffened. However, the spell had apparently not been fully successful, since he could still slightly move his feet, which prevented him from falling on the ground. Not wanting to lose balance, he made small steps, while the rest of his body was like that of a soldier at attention. Realizing how ridiculous he must seem, waddling like a penguin, he looked at his partner. "I th'nk ye sh'ld c'st the sp'll 'ne m're t'me" he muttered, as he was unable to move his lips correctly due to the effects of the curse.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Ellie let out a giggle as Wade fell to the ground landing with a soft thud on the pillows. "Rennervate," Ellie whispered as she pointed her wand at Wade, before running over to help him up. She extended her hand and replied, "I 'spose it's your turn now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3