Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One (Year II) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One (Year II) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One (Year II)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson One (Year II) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

OOC: Students, please start RPing here in this thread. I like to reply once all of you are already here. :OOC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Aurora skipped down the hallway, her bag swinging by her side. A large smile decorated her pale face. She had been disappointed when her schedule showed that History of Magic wasn't on her first day of classes, but today it was. She hoped Professor Clark would continue the same way he had last year: a systematic overview of wizard history. The whole subject was fascinating, she reflected.

She entered the room and was relieved to see that she wasn't late. Taking a seat near the front of the room, she pulled out a quill and a sheet of parchment, in preparation for the possibility of taking notes. As she waited, Aurora idly whisked the feather across her chin. Too late, she realized she had gottenink on her nose, and she hurried to wipe it off before anyone noticed. Embarrassed, she hid her face and waited for the lesson to begin.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Shah walked slowly to the HoM classroom. She knew she wasn't late and hurrying to every class was not fun. She peeped to check if she was right.

I am.

Only Aurora Finnigan was present, and she had an embarrassed expression on her face. Shah grinned and walked into the class. "Hey there, Aurora!" Shah grinned at the girl and took a seat behind her. Shah didn't really know Aurora that well, but Shah and Aurora took almost every class, together. Shah took out her text book and stared blankly at it, waiting for more students and the teacher to begin.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm

It really felt pleasant to be back in the familiar History of Magic classroom. Like everyone else, James was always excited when they would get to learn new spells in Charms or Defence Against the Dark Arts, but there was something about old stories and legends that had always fascinated him, even before coming to Hogwarts.

"Hello" he greeted Aurora and Shah with a friendly smile while taking a seat. Waiting for the other students, he glanced around the room, searching for anything that would hint at the subject of their first lesson. On one of the walls, there were portraits of many witches and wizards who had all left their mark on the magical world in one way or another throughout the ages. In that lustrous company, James' attention was caught by the legendary four founders of the school, which Professor Clark had hanged there the day he taught them about the history of Hogwarts. Rowena Ravenclaw's stern expression suddenly reminded him of something he hadn't thought about in a while.

Exactly a year earlier, and in this very same classroom, Professor Clark had told them the story of the origins of magic, and the mythical lost library, said to house powerful ancient knowledge. Intrigued by the tale, James and Aurora soon discovered that Rowena Ravenclaw may have found it during one of her travels. However, despite their intensive research, they didn't succeed in uncovering anything else, and the legend remained as mysterious as ever. They had intended to visit the Restricted Section with Lucy to seek for more clues, but Aurora's long lasting illness got in the way with their plans. When she was finally well enough to leave the Hospital Wing, the alarming amount of homework and looming end of year exams kept their minds away from fantasizing about old tales and long forgotten knowledge. Since the beginning of this term, James still hadn't had the opportunity to talk about it with Aurora. Glancing at her, he wondered if she still sometimes wondered about the library.

The sudden sound of Professor Clark's deep voice drove these thoughts away from his mind. Apparently, all of his classmates had arrived and the lesson was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 am

Kim entered the room and was relieved she wasn't late for class. Although Professor Clark seemed to be very strict, she realized that his attitude towards rules were coming off sometimes. Seeing that some of her known classmates were already present, she eagerly took a place beside James and observed for a little while what was happening.

"Hello guys," she greeted happily, excited on her first History of Magic lesson as a second year.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Wade entered the History of Magic classroom and with a big smile he greeted everyone that had already arrived. He was a little nervous, but that was only to be expected. As he walked towards the middle rows to take a seat, he looked around for Professor Clark. He was nowhere near his sight so Wade assumed he was still in his office.
"I hope class starts soon." he muttered to himself, trying to get rid of the headache that had been bothering him from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One (Year II)   Lesson One (Year II) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One (Year II)
Page 1 of 1