Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 Empty
PostSubject: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Her first year of teaching was already over, and Ylenia was now starting her second year in teaching. It had seemed annoying at first, especially with the frogs incident which had happened with the previous second years but had soon found teaching a bit fun. So she was already sitting at her desk in the Charms classroom when the bell rang. The lesson was for the third years, the previous second years. The students in which the frog incident had started. At first, she'd roll her eyes at the memory but that time she let out a small chuckle. Then she hoped that the same didn't happen this year.

"Hello, students," Professor Fenech greeted everyone when they were all seated. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Today you will be learning..." She flicked her wand and writing started to appear on it.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Darcy walked into the classroom, happy to be back to charms. She walked to a front row desk and sat down, looking up at professor Fenech and listening closely as she started to say what they were to learn this lesson. She then looked to the blackboard, looking on as the letters appeared on it.

She couldn't make it out just yet, and then she realized what it was. She smiled, wondering how to do that, and waited for professor Fenech to explain more.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Evan entered the Charms classroom with mixed feelings. Charms was one of his favorite subjects, along with Astronomy ans CoMC, but he also got in an unpleasant situation during a Charms lesson last year, and this led to his argument with Aylee, his former friend. Evan took a seat behind Darcy and waited for professor's instructions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm

"Flagrate," Professor Fenech finished. The word wrote itself on the board in big, bold letters. "A spell used to mark the air with burning trails." As she spoke, the words she used appeared on the board. "With the spell, you can draw or write anything- your name, a bunny, birds, whatever. You can also rearrange the letters or drawings with just a flick of your wand, according to your intentions. It can be used to write codes to let your friends know what happened to you. It can be used to mark a checkpoint."

Ylenia took out her own wand, pointed it at the board and exclaimed, "Flagrate!" Immediately, her wand started letting out a red, almost orange, blaze. With that, she flicked her wand around- red scribblings started to show up in the air. Then she turned towards the class. "Would any of you like to give it a try?"

OOC: Sorry, I didn't wait for anyone. Feel free to RP as if your character was here the whole time, though!
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Flagrate. It was the spell Evan had been looking forward to learning for so long. He even read about it a little. Sadly, he couldn't practice it during the summer, because magic outside of Hogwarts was forbidden for any underage student. He also had no time to practice it in Hogwarts, as he arrived only a couple of days ago. Nevertheless, he knew the wand movements and incantation for this spell.

"I would like to try!" Evan replied, standing up. Here they were, seconds of glory. He drew his wand and exclaimed, "Flagrate!" A red blaze appeared in the air, and Evan tried to write his name directing the blaze with his wand. It wasn't as easy as he thought, so the writing was rather indistinct.

Evan's writing:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 pm

The Ravenclaw student known as Evan Williams- or to Ylenia, the boy who let the frogs loose in class- stood up and attempted at the spell. It seemed that the boy was trying to spell out his own name, because Ylenia could only make out 'Eva'. "Correct, Mr Williams," Professor Fenech nodded. "Five points to Ravenclaw. You got everything right but the hand-writing. Do not worry, it takes time to master writing with the spell." Then she turned to the rest of the class. "Would anyone else like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Darcy looked back at professor Fenech when she continued explaining, and showed them what to do. Darcy was watching with a big smile on her face. Writing in the air was pretty cool, and she really wanted to be able to do that for some weird reason. She smiled as Evan tried and she thought he managed pretty well. She hoped she'd be able to do it as well.

She rose her hand and gave an innocent smile at the professor. "I'd like to try," she said softly and rose. She waved the wand slightly, saying "Flagrate!" She looked at the sparks and tried to write something. She tried to write out 'Darcy Wilde' and managed to write 'Dacy Wile'. She stopped the spell and sat back down, happy that she had managed to write something at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am

Another student, Ms Wilde, stood up and decided to give the spell a shot. Ylenia watched the girl attempt to write out her name, too, but only managed to spell out half of it. Still, she offered the girl one of her half-smiles and said, "Five points to Gryffindor. That was excellent. Although both of you need to practise more on it to get the spelling correct. But you managed to write something, so that is a good start. Would anyone else like to try?"

OOC: Okay, I'm gonna give anyone else who wants to try until 10th December to RP it. On 10th December, I'll give you out your homeworks and end the lesson. Smile Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:34 am

Deirdre raised her hand slightly, as it semmed no one else would. " I'd like to.", she said quietly to the Professor, before waving her wand and pronouncing 'Flagrate'. She hoped she'd do as good as the others who had gone already- Evan and Darcy. The blaze appeared at the end of her wand, and she tried writing with the sparks.

Her official intention was to write her name, because that's what the others had done, but it came out with a few spelling mistakes, and with big, distorted letters. It read,' Dedre Seamor', but she was still content with her try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

A Hufflepuff, this time, tried out the spell. This girl didn't get the spell right, either. But other than the spell, the students all got the spell right. Professor Fenech nodded and said, "Okay. I guess that wraps up the lesson-" at that moment, the bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson. "Oh, that's it. The homework will be up soon, so see you next lesson!" And with that she took her books and papers and walked out of the classroom.

Haha, way over the deadline but better now than never, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3   Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 6: Lesson 1: Year 3
Page 1 of 1