Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Long time no see (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Long time no see (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Long time no see (Blake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

Long time no see (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:42 am

Vanessa strolled down the hallway of the dungeons. She doubted anyone would be around, considering how late it was. She started singing out loud, her voice echoing around the hall. She smirked as she finished her little song and started dancing a bit. She started singing again, "And people ask me how. Well your the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower Ladade ladada ladada Singing in the shower Ladade ladada ladada Singing in the shower"

Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Blake was on a midnight stroll of the castle when he decided that he was sick of the usual wall hangings and same old surroundings and decided to go to a less ventured place, the dungeons.

It wasn't long before Blake could hear the echoes of someone singing and despite the late hour and his growing tiredness he pursued the voice in search of who it was.

He soon could make out the words and laughed to himself at what the girl was singing. His curiousity started to get the better of him as he really began wondering who it was.

He recognised the girl who the voice belonged to pretty quick. She was in the year below him, but he hadn't seen her in some time. He wondered what she was doing out so late as he crossed his elbows and rested against the wall as he chuckled to himself at her dance moves.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Vanessa turned and growled as she heard the sound of laughter. She was shocked when she saw Blake leaning against the wall. "Hey Blakey." She smirked at the old nickname from first year. "What brings you down to the dungeons? ALl by yourself? Dont you know how dangerous that is?" She stepped closer with each word and traced a single finger down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Blake smirked when he watched Vanessa's reaction transform from from shock towards happiness. Blake rolled his eyes and tried to hide his irritation at her nickname for him. So he opted to do the same hoping it would have the same affect. "Nessa." Blake replied coolly giving the girl a nod.

"Dangerous?" Blake scoffed as he exaggerated looking over the girl's shoulder and seeking out a reason to be scared. He also unconsciously took a step back from the girl when she touched his back. He had never really been that close to the girl, or girls in general, and it did make him feel uncomfortable. "Your're not really suggesting that Slytherins are dangerous?" Blake questioned in a mocking tone
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Only Tessa and Luca were allowed to call her Nessa. She growled softly but stayed calm. "I am not suggesting we are all dangerous, Mi amor. But alot of us are. You should know how fiesty I can get, dear little Blake." She giggled and smirked mischievously and turned around. She started humming again and smiled. "Why are you down here? Shouldnt you be in bed like a good little lion?" She smirked and moved her hair out of her face. She began to softly sing again a song she had written, "I hear melodies in my head Find little notes in my bed I got songs tangled up in my hair I see piano keys everywhere My heart is a beating drum Repeating my favorite song I hear Beethoven number. 9 All the time And it's kinda like do-re-mi About as easy as a-b-c Beautiful like a symphony I'm talking about you and me here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (Blake)   Long time no see (Blake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (Blake)
Page 1 of 1