Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Too Much Staircases (Blake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Too Much Staircases (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Too Much Staircases (Blake)   Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Lance was having trouble finding the Middle Courtyard. He hated not knowing the place by now.  He was taking his books outside so he can get some fresh air while reading, but that was unsuccessful.  "I should have gotten a map to this place.", he thought aloud. Trying not to run in to people, he made his way through the corriders, being very shy and trying not to panic. What if he can't find his way back? As he continued walking through the hallways, he bumped into a second year Gryffindor boy, and dropped his books. "Um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.", he said as he picked up the books and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
::
Activity:

Too Much Staircases (Blake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Staircases (Blake)   Too Much Staircases (Blake) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Blake was making the long trek from the dungeons back up to the common room. As much as he was enjoying potions now and his extra help he really didn't like the long journey back to the common room. Although the trip to the astronomy tower was worse he reasoned with himself. The long and winding staircases always left him feeling dizzy.

Blake kept his head down, concentrating on returning to the common room and thinking about the mountain of work that was going to greet him. Maybe he could make a pit stop into the library as he could possibly get some research done first. Well that was a lie he thought, grinning to himself. he couldn't remember the last time he had worked on a paper, never mind in the library.

As he contemplated how much time to spend in the library someone bumped into him, Blake was only getting a bearing on his surroundings as the boy picked up his things. He reaslied he hadn't made it far from the dungeons at all. "Oh no that's alright." Blake said, looking down at who had actually bumped into him. "I was probably at fault too." Blake admitted seeing as he really wasn't watching where he was heading. He also noticed that the boy appeared embarrassed and he brushed off the incidence knowing that making it anymore awkward for the boy would do more harm than good. "Lance, right? I'm Blake." Blake recognised the boy from the year below, but had never had the pleasure of talking to him before. Well he seemed nice and it was about time he fixed that! "What have you got there?" Blake questioned, gesturing to the books in the Gryffindor's hands.
Back to top Go down

Too Much Staircases (Blake)
Page 1 of 1