Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] Empty
PostSubject: How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:20 pm

The days had gone by pretty slowly at the Wilde residence, and things didn't seem to improve. Mary was always working late, and Darcy was either in the park playing football, or locking herself up in her room. Ariel had devoted herself to pranking people more and more lately, muggles and wizards alike. Of course, she only used the muggle tactics, as she was underage and couldn't use magic, so it didn't matter who the prank fell on.

She was, however, sure that today would be different. Mary was taking her to Diagon Alley to buy the stuff she needed for Hogwarts, and Ariel was looking forward to it. She was definitely gonna check out the ice cream parlour, and the broomstix store. Though Ariel wasn't a part of the quidditch team, it didn't mean she didn't love flying. She loved flying. So she was psyched about brooms.

But Mary seemed to have other ideas for her daughter. Namely; madam Malkin's. Ariel hated fitting new robes, but she needed it. She'd grown a lot over the summer. One could actually see she was a girl now. And it was embarrassing when the shopkeeper kept resizing her chest-area. She didn't like it at all. But it was soon over and done with, and Mary said she needed to pick up some money in the bank, so Ariel could go the the ice cream parlour if she wanted.

Ariel nodded and walked off, finding the parlour quickly. She didn't enter. In stead, she fixed a few things, set up a thread by the exit of the parlour and waited for the first person to walk out of the parlour. They would be covered in ink and feathers. Oh yes, a boring thing that was way beneath Ariel, but at the moment, she simply wanted to see some reaction to her pranking. And, as she wasn't one to hide, she simply stood by, watching the first person walking into her trap.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 am

Deirdre didn't particularly feel thrilled by the necessity to come to Diagon Alley year after year. Sure, the first time was amazing - but mostly because it was the first time she got any real contact with the magic world outside of the theories she'd learnt to recite. Since then, all she ever seemed to do during this time of the year was trying to keep her pet cat, Marble, out of trouble, which was very much easier said than done.

But, as she did every year, Deirdre's mum, Monique, made her go with her. And, of course, after she'd seen a new type of temperature-regulating cauldron, Monique had left her daughter with a satisfying sum of galeons and the list of things to buy, while she'd gone to pursue the perfect product.

And this was how Deirdre found herself struggling with balance and Marble's squirming body in her hands, as she desperately tried to keep her new books from falling, not finding time to put them in her bag. She was standing in front of the pet shop's window, which had fast proven to be a bad idea when her cat had seen a peaceful and rather delicious-looking owl.

As if forgetting the big portion of food she'd had for breakfast mere hours ago, Marble had started pining after the bird. The poor thing was hyperventilating in its cage as the vicious black cat from behind the glass was proceeding to scratch her way out of her owner's hands.

To Deirdre, such occurances were nothing new - one or two of them happened every time Marble set paw on Diagon Alley (Monique had even received a ban from a shop once); and because she knew exactly what could happen if the feline was to free herself, Deirdre tried to walk away as fast as she could with the books and cat on her hands.

Though the ravene-haired girl definetely tried her best to get Marble far from any birds, the cat had other plans. She finally minaged to give Deirdre a nasty enough scratch for the girl to yelp and drop her, while still trying not to drop a book.

Marble ran back to the door of the pet shop while some man was walking in, but, luckily, the door closed after him with a 'thud', keeping her out. Deirdre managed to shove the books in her bag and chased after Marble. The cat sensed danger and, likely, caging, if she were to get caught, so she ran own the street, squirming her way between strangers' feet.

Deirdre ran after her, trying to keep her own long hair out of her eyes. She kept her pace for a good five minutes, before stopping to take one or a couple more breaths.

To her surprise, Marble had stopped, too, and was right in front of her, looking sadly at the ice-cream parlor's door. Deirdre sighed, picking the cat up and hoping ice-cream could calm both of them down.

The ravenette bought herself some chocolate-flavoured ice-cream. Marble kept licking it away from her safe place on Deirdre's shoulder, though, so she brought out a book in one hand, at least to read if nothing else.

As she walked out of the parlor, before she could make a step, a black liquid fell over both her, the cat, and the book.

"My book!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Long time waiting… well, shit, you got nothing to apologize for, Deirdre!!! SORRY!   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Ariel looked on as the girl who seemed to be a Hogwarts student walked out of the shop. She had to stop her face from contorting into a huge, malicious smirk. But when the girl exclaimed one thing, and one thing only, Ariel quickly came to realize she'd pranked the wrong girl. She had been looking for the reaction of: MY HAIR, but she got MY BOOKS. Dammit. Ariel lost the malicious feeling instantly and sighed.

What should she do? She should probably help her out. But that would mean owning up to it. At the same time, that was actually something Ariel liked to do. "Ops, sorry," Ariel said lightly and skipped over, "I didn't mean for it to hit you." She looked through the doors and the windows to hint at the small girl club inside the room, who looked prepared to leave. She sighed. "Let me help you with that," she said softly, pulling out a handkerchief that had been enchanted. When she pulled a prank, she always had a backup plan.

"It's enchanted to suck in liquids," she explained, handing it over to the girl. "We can throw it over your head afterwards if you'd like." Ariel didn't quite understand why, but she really regretted pouring the ink over this girl. She cared about her books more than her own appearance. That was pretty darned unusual. She threw a look at the girl and bit her lip. "Sorry," she said again.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character

PostSubject: Re: How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Deirdre was seriously distraught. The books were new, freshly bought and, ultimately, just ruined by big amounts of ink. How could this day get any worse?

While she was busy obsessing over the book, a girl skipped to her before she could think of pulling her wand out and fixing the mess. Deirdre gave her a quick glance, determing that the girl was a young Gryffindor, and returned her attention to the black liquid drowning her precious school books. Marble, who couldn't possibly get any blacker than her fur allowed, hissed viciously at the other girl. Trouble.

When the first words of apology left the girl's mouth, Deirdre forgot her intentions of charming the ink - hexing the horrible person that had it in them to ruin a book sounded more attractive to her now. Maybe one of the Unforgivables would do nicely... Those were new books, too.

Then the girl offered to help her with the impressive sucking-liquids handkerchief, and Deirdre took another, better, look at her. She was certainly younger, and she really did look sorry if the look on her face was anything to go by. " It's okay, " Deirdre muttured, as the ink on her book disappeared in the piece of cloth. She took her wand out of her pocket, deciding to get the job done by her own means, pointed it to herself and said the magical word," Tergeo". In a second, both Deirdre and Marble were clean.

"Why would you do something like that?", Deirdre asked the other girl, who was biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 am

Ariel could tell the girl was mad at her. She didn't care bout that, though. She kinda even hoped the girl would throw a spell at her. Not that Ariel deserved it, she just didn't think any spell could hurt her more than she already was, abandoned and all. She sighed when the girl said it was okay, almost disappointed, but Ariel supposed the act of kindness and removing the ink was more than the girl had expected.

And then she asked why she'd do something like that. Ariel shrugged. "No reason, I just think it's fun, except when people shout 'my book' instead of 'my hair'," Ariel said softly, "Like I expected those to." She pointed to the girly crowd inside the parlour, who were still getting ready to leave. Ariel should've known that for snobby girls, it took more than a couple of minutes to leave a table. "Plus," Ariel added, "You've got a cat, and I happen to like cats." She reached her hand out, but the cat hissed at her. Ariel giggled. "Though not all cats like me," she grinned.

And then she looked on as the group of snobby girls left the parlour, giggling and talking about their shiny new lipgloss, as if they hadn't a care in the world other than makeup and hair and nails. Ariel grit her teeth and then a mischievous grin appeared on her face as she imagined the prank actually unfolding on them like she had originally planned it to. "I mean, can you honestly say you wouldn't like to see them walking around with ink and feathers on them, crying and screaming bloody murder?" she said, her voice bordering a hiss at the same time as wickedly happy.

((Hope it's okay that I made the cat hiss at her, but I suspect it's all right, since it already did hiss at her?))
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character

PostSubject: Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't seen you'd posted ><   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 am

The girl almost seemed dissapointed that Deirdre didn't hex her throughfully. Deirdre didn't want to dwell much on her masochististic reaction and instead focused on taming Marble before the cat decided to skin the girl.

Hearing the girl's response, Deirdre turned to the girl group she'd been pointed to and inwardly cringed - that type of girls always managed to disgust her with their untraditional behaviour - but didn't let it show. She was still weary of the prankster, and didn't want her to think Deirdre symphathized with her, because she didn't.

The other girl, whose name Deirdre still didn't know, mentioned liking cats, which was exactly the time Marble deemed appropriate to hiss. "I wouldn't think much of it, if I were you," Deirdre softly replied."Marble doesn't like anyone." Because most of the people Deirdre had met were incompetent gits, but she didn't say that.

It took the other girl a glance at the girl group to get back to her apparent favourite topic again - talking about how immensly fun it'd be to make someone look like a chicken. Inked chicken. Deirdre hoped her scowl wasn't obscene, but today wasn't exactly a good day, so it might as well have been,"I think I can, actually. This," she waved her hand to the handkerchief the girl was still holding," is not my 'thing', yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]   How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre] Empty

Back to top Go down

How Funky is your Chicken? [Deirdre]
Page 1 of 1