Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting a New Friend (Maya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

Meeting a New Friend (Maya) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:37 am

Damien could do with a new cauldron and a load of potions ingredients. So he wrapped a heavy winter coat around himself and apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. When he actually got into Diagon Alley, it was not a nice surprise to see how crowded it was. It seemed that it had slipped his mind that it was almost Christmas, so the Hogwarts students would be having their school holidays now. He sighed. He wasn’t going back now, so he decided to just get the stuff he needed as quickly as possible and then leave. That sounded like a good plan.

After a really quick trip to Potage’s, he was pushing past the crowds to reach the Apothecary. A small redheaded girl shoved past him rudely, hitting him with a large beater’s bat as she walked past. Not in the mood to make a scene, he stamped on her foot hard, smirking at the glare he received afterwards. Eventually, he got to the shop and scanned the shelves for his ingredients. Fluxweed, boomslang skin, plimpy eye, ginger, knotgrass, rat spleen, flitterby. That should be it.

He paid and left the shop. Then with a roll of his eyes, he stepped into the main street and was engulfed into the crowds. The Leaky Cauldron was all the way at the end of the street. He couldn’t cope. Claustrophobia and all that. So Damien pushed sideways to get out, finding himself at the very end of Knockturn Alley. No students went down here, so it was quiet. He didn’t need anything from here, so he just stayed at the entrance to the alley, taking a moment to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Maya was strolling along the streets of Diagon Alley minding her own business. She was planning on heading over to Quality Quidditch Supplies for a gawk in the window. She enjoyed looking at the latest models and she thought she deserved a new beater bat after the incredible season she had.

So after successfully ditching her parents after she had acquired enough money from them to buy a new beater bat she was now prancing along the cobbled street, twirling her beater bat around her hand thoroughly pleased with her new asset. No way Gryffindor players would stand a chance against her now. Maya was brought out of her own little world though when some big ugly brute decided to bash into her. Who would do such a thing? There was plenty of room to navigate through all the busy Christmas shoppers! Maya glared back after the guy, shouting after him "An apology would be nice!"

Some time later Maya was on her way back towards Gringotts in search of her parents after she had gotten her fill of window shopping. Maybe she shouldn't have spent all her money on her beaters bat. Maya was still regretting her choice of bat when she recognised the cloak that the incredibly rude guy was wearing sneaking down Knockturn Alley. Maya was in a bit of a pickle, last time she had snuck down the shady looking street after another dodgy looking man it hadn't ended so well for her. There were a lot of threats and her wand was in jeopardy for some time. On the other hand she was still alive and needed to stand up for herself. Maya took a deep breath as she made up her mind.

"Excuse me, I'm still waiting for that apology." Maya said defiantly after the man, crossing her arms and leaning against a nearby wall. Her determination was faltering fast though as she was getting distracted looking into the man's brown smoldering eyes. How had she not noticed his drop dead gorgeous looks? Stay focused, she told herself as she tried to keep a determined look on her face as she waited expectantly for her apology.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Ah, beater bat girl. There was only one possible immediate reaction to an irritating kid like this one. The smoulder. So Damien flashed the smoulder, his lips pursed slightly and his eyes staring beautifully. Damn, he was so attractive. Especially with the smoulder. She'd probably be struck speechless by his incredibly good looks and perfect hair. What sane person wouldn't be?

Now to answer her question. Why couldn't this girl just mind her own business and live her happy little life without demanding an apology from him? Spoiled brat. She needed to learn that the world didn't revolve around her. He wasn't going to apologise and not everyone would do exactly what she wanted. It wasn't like he'd even done anything. It was her big ugly bat that had hit him in the first place and the whole reason he was here, wasting all this time (that he had way too much of anyway, so it didn't really make a difference), was because of her.

"Oh," Damien smirked. "I wouldn't hold your breath." In other words, he wanted her to go away and never bother him again because she was not going to get that apology. "Anyway, shouldn't you be the one apologising to me?" There would be an unfortunate bruise on his arm tomorrow, he imagined. Of course he was far too manly and tough to care, but he still hadn't done anything bad enough that he should say sorry. He didn't do apologies.

He was still confused about her being here. Creepy stalker girl must have followed him here. Did she really care enough about her apology to bother? Well, apparently.

NIAMH I AM SOOOO SORRY. I am stupid, I meant Aoife. I HONESTLY DIDN'T MEAN TO GODMOD MAYA PROMISE!
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 pm

What was he doing, staring at her so intently? Did she have something on her face?
She had decided to pick a fight with a very good looking man was all that Maya was currently registering. She thought about how much Kynan would laugh at her mindless reaction to him as she felt herself getting lost in his eyes. Why was this happening so much lately? She had to pull herself together, handsomely devlish good looks or not the man had pushed her in the street. Or had she pushed him? She chided herself and tried to remember why she had followed the man down a dark alley in the first place. She once again reminded herself how stupid Kynan would think she was being and forced herself to look away from those beautiful eyes. And then she was frowning at the man. Did he have some super cool Veela powers like Darcy? And now she finally felt how all the guys did around her.

Damn, that's what Maya was afraid of, no apology for her. What was she thinking, that she could make him apologise to her. She didn't know any spells that would help her with that and obviously the man that was a good few inches taller than her was stronger. But she did have her beaters bat. She held it up threateningly and presumed she looked very menacing. "You're going to apologise or you're going to have some bruise to show for your rudeness in the morning." Maya said, trying to forget her momentary lapse of judgement while avoiding gazing in his eyes for longer than necessary. It was harder than expected.

She had to stop getting into these situations in dodgy alleyways with shady looking figures. Although this guy looked a lot less shadier than the last. Maya did feel a lot more at ease, but she told herself that was just a false sense of security. Anyone heading for Knockturn Alley was not someone you wanted to be conversing with (or threatening) in the middle of an alley. And then Maya's senses came back to her, she had just bought the new bat and didn't want it smashed in her face, or worse her wand taken again or worse again someone killed in front of her.

"So how about you give me the apology that I deserve and we just forget about that little fiasco and I'll be on my merry way?" Maya asked, trying to sound as sweet as possible, while lowering her beaters bat and trying to hide it behind her slight frame.

OOC: Ok that makes sense. I was so confused xD Sorry, my fault! Razz
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:16 pm

The stubborn child certainly had some guts, the way she was so brashly insisting that he apologise for his small deed of rudeness. But Damien didn’t exactly care about manners and he had no intention of taking back whatever he’d done and giving in to apologise to her. She was angrily showing off her beater’s bat now. It took him a lot of willpower not to laugh at her for being so ridiculous. What damage could that piece of wood do to a powerful wizard such as himself? “I get the feeling I’ll come out of this unharmed.” He liked to think it would take a lot to faze him, let alone for him to come to any harm. A little girl, most likely far from finishing school, had no chance and she must know that, despite her stupid behavior right now. He was still confused as to why she’d bothered to follow him. There was being courageous, then downright stupid.

He reached into the pocket of his jeans for his wand, making it clear that he was ready to curse her. “I’d hate for you to… come to an unfortunate end, due to your own fault,” he smirked. “But that wouldn’t stop me.” There were so many spells he could use, one standing out especially. And so many ways he could dispose of the body and cover up the murder, so that it couldn’t be traced back to him. Damien was bored so much nowadays, this could finally be something interesting to occupy himself with instead of crossword puzzles he found in the muggle paper.

“How about no?” She just needed to get the message. “I don’t know why you can’t get it into that thick little skull of yours that I’m not going to apologise. I think you should keep your nose out of grown-up business that you obviously don’t understand.” Good, firm advice that would keep her safe in the future. Safer, at least. Nothing could really keep anyone safe if they happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He thought back to hearing about James and Kellin’s mass murdering spree in the middle of London a few years ago. That HAD been interesting. Still, if stupid young girls could stay away from people like him, they would be a lot safer. This one would learn that soon. If he hadn’t killed her by that point.

There was something intriguing about her “courage”. Damien wasn’t quite sure what it was that amused and confused him, but it was cute. “I like you,” he stated. What a shame and waste of a life it would be if he was forced to kill her. Her being cute - or just adorable, even - wouldn’t stop him either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Friend (Maya)   Meeting a New Friend (Maya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Friend (Maya)
Page 1 of 1