Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Plotting (for Maya) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Plotting (for Maya) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Plotting (for Maya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Plotting (for Maya) Empty
PostSubject: Plotting (for Maya)   Plotting (for Maya) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Jennifer muttered the password before making her way into the Slytherin Common Room. It was really busy, so it took her a minute to spot an empty armchair. It was positioned right beside the fire, a perfect location since the second-year was freezing cold, as usual. Oh, the dire consequences of being cold-blooded.

Sitting down quickly, she curled up into a ball, pulling out her notebook. Earlier she'd seen the notice on the notice board about a Slytherin Christmas party. Since she and a first-year called Maya were on decorations, Jennifer had started thinking ahead, even though Maya wasn't with her at the minute. She planned on tracking down the girl sometime soon, but she was too exhausted at the minute.

Banners were part of her job, so Jen decided to start designing some. Looking down, she absent-mindedly doodled a couple. Definitely not her best work, but they had no chance of making the final cut anyway. It was too aristic a task for her in her tired state of mind. Maybe she needed to find Maya...

....No, too much work.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Plotting (for Maya)   Plotting (for Maya) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Maya lay on her stomach on her bed flicking through a book she had borrowed from the library. She had thought it had looked interesting when she had first picked it up, but now realised that there wasn't enough pictures and too much writing. She tossed the book aside, disinterested in it's contents. Her eyes even hurt from the tiny writing she had tried to make out in the old book.

Sighing to herself, she rolled lazily off her bed. She decided that she couldn't put her homework off any longer. Grabbing her books and some parchment she made her way, grudgingly, into the common room.

She quickly scanned the room, looking for an empty spot, when her eyes rested on a girl she recognised from her CoMC class. She was pretty sure it was the girl she was paired with to organise decorations for the upcoming party. Glad of the excuse and deciding that decorations were more important than homework she approached the girl, sitting in the vacant seat beside her.

"Hey, are you Jennifer?" Maya asked, hoping she had the right girl and that she didn't think she was being too prompt.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Plotting (for Maya)   Plotting (for Maya) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Upon hearing her name, Jennifer looked up, pulling some hair from her eyes. "I am indeed," she grinned. It was true: she really had got a lot nicer recently. The Slytherin was incredibly happy when she saw that Maya girl in front of her. It saved her getting up and moving, which was great! "You must be Maya! We're working together for that Christmas party, aren't we?"

Jen was a little unsure of what to say next, whether to start talking about their jobs or show her the banner designs, or something completely different, so took a moment to hesitate. "It's decorations like banners and lights that we need to think about. I want to keep it Slytherin themed, but at the same time Christmassy. Have you got any specific ideas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Plotting (for Maya)   Plotting (for Maya) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Maya was glad that the Slytherin smiled at her when she looked up. Sometimes it was hard to know whether you were going to get your head bitten off by older students, especially in the Slytherin common room where egos were often running riot.

Maya's heart had dropped when she had heard that she was in charge of decorations. She liked to be involved and especially being a first year, was enthusiastic about most things, except art. She was woefully bad, embarrassingly awful at art. She didn't know whether she should just try and wing it or come out clean now. The girl did seem nice, but she didn't want to leave her with all the work. Sighing to herself, she put a smile on her face, being bad at art didn't mean she couldn't make suggestions she told herself. "Yes, well traditional Christmassy colours tend to be green and red, well they did in my household, so the green will definitely factor for the Slytherin aspect. Will be be decorating a Christmas tree? Because we could put bobbles of snakes and stuff on it." Maya looked tentatively back up at Jennifer, wondering if she was just rambling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting (for Maya)   Plotting (for Maya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting (for Maya)
Page 1 of 1