Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] Empty
PostSubject: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm

After getting off the school carriages, Aylee and Kynan started their walk up to Hogwarts. It was exciting to be back to Hogwarts. At least, Kynan felt more excited than Aylee looked. "We're back to the magic and beasts and awesome friends in this awesome world!" Kynan joked, smiling brightly. He was excited, to see Maya and Aoife and Hunter again. Mostly those two little... second-years now! They needed to have another snowball fight soon! The last one had been a blast! Well, until Aoife got blinded by evil Jennifer but whatever. And to see Maya again!

Aylee didn't seem happy. "What's up with you?" Kynan asked, as they entered the Entrance Gates. His sister seemed grim. "Nothing," Aylee murmured, looking down. "Ooooooh, someone seems sad!" Kynan grinned. "What is it? Is it Ryland? Have you been owling him during the summer?" Him and Ethan were hardcore Rylee shippers... which meant they shipped Aylee with Ryland. As in, they wanted the two to end up together. His face lit up, and he jumped to walk in front of Aylee. Only, he was walking backwards so he could face his sister. At that point, Aylee started and looked at him, shocked. "No!" she exclaimed, going scarlet. "Admit it, Aylee, you like him!" Kynan exclaimed brightly. "Shut up! Says the guy who won't admit he likes Maya!" Aylee retorted, picking up her pace. Kynan started walking normally again; it was his turn to turn red. Then he said, more quietly, "I was thinking of asking her out to Hogsmeade. Ryland's already tried to ask you out, hasn't he? You rejected him."

"Since when are you all involved in my life?" Aylee stopped, and turned to look at him. Kynan stopped too, and looked at his sister. She seemed serious. He had been joking. "Aylee, face it. If you keep rejecting him, you're going to die alone," he said, more seriously. "What's up with you? He gave you that stupid Mockingjay pin for Christmas and you barely ever took it off since! Why not save him the torture and go out with him?" Suddenly, Aylee just looked confused. Then, she just frowned and, without another word, looked away. Haha, boom! Kynan grinned, knowing that he'd won. His sister was speechless, so they reached an unspoken agreement to let it go. As they were continuing their walk up to the castle, Kynan heard someone approaching them.

This thread is closed to Maya Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Maya made her way off the carriages, getting split up from her friends in the process. Oh well, sure she’d see them at the Sorting Ceremony. She continued looking out for someone that she could tag along with as she entered the grounds. No such luck, this was turning into a great way to start the new term at Hogwarts. Maya’s earlier excitement at returning to the school to see everyone once more seemed to be seeping out of her as she trudged up the lawn, alone.

Maya was nearing the castle when she heard two people bickering and a smile formed on her lips. She couldn’t mistake that voice, Kynan! Maya searched through the throng of students until her eyes rested on a familiar face and she rushed over. She had to say that Kynan had aged well over the summer and was most certainly taller than her now too. Maya approached him from behind and grabbed the two siblings around the shoulders with each of her arms, half hugging them both “Aylee, Kynan! What are you two fighting over now? Can’t we all just get along?” She asked, sighing dramatically as if their bickering had really upset her. She didn’t keep a straight face for long though and was soon beaming manically, glad to have found some people she knew! And it was Kynan of all people, one of her best friends. “So how was your summer, guys? It had to be better than mine. If you can even count being stuck on a farm in the middle of nowhere with it constantly raining a summer! We were at risk of flooding at one point! Can you believe that, in the middle of SUMMER?” Maya burst into an account of her own summer, her earlier excitement returning. She paused for some breath. “How’s Ethan?” Maya inquired, remembering their really nice muggle brother as she kept smiling broadly in Kynan's direction, glad to be back in familiar company.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:05 pm

((OOC: The original above post had that Aylee stormed off but I edited it because I can.))

Before he knew it, Maya was hugging them from behind them. "Maya! Hello!" Kynan heard Aylee gasp, then he grinned. "Hi Maya! How are you?" Then when his fellow friend asked about what they were bickering about this time, he took a deep breath and exclaimed, "Do you know Gryffindoggy? That Ryland bloke? Gryffindor? Aylee's year? Well, basically, everyone knows that he has a massive crush on Aylee but Aylee's being all weird about it and giving him mixed signals and whatever. Even though I know that she likes him!" "Shut your face, Kynan," Aylee said hotly. "Go deal with your own love life." At that, Kynan glared at Aylee and exclaimed, "Stop torturing that poor bloke, then! This isn't The Fault in Our Stars! He won't keep chasing you, he'll find someone else to go after eventually!" "So? I told Sydney the same thing in my first year, maybe I don't want to go out with someone just yet!" Aylee retorted. "Only because you're dating that stupid Percy Jackson series! Even Alanna didn't want a boyfriend and she settles with George in the end of that fucking quartet!" Kynan replied, raising his voice a bit. They were both talking a bit fast.

Their argument was put on hold when Maya continued talking. Something about her farm almost flooding during the summer. "It rains all the time in Scotland, really," Aylee replied, smiling, their little conversation forgotten. "Yeah, that time you came over was probably pure luck," Kynan added. "Is the farm alright, though?" Then Maya asked how Ethan was, and Kynan was surprised that she still remembered their older brother. "He's fine. He spends loads of times with mum these days, so we haven't talked as much," Kynan shrugged. "It was usually Aylee and I in the house during summer."

"Are you excited to be back?" Aylee asked Maya.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 am

Maya burst out laughing at Kynan's outburst. She had never seen him so passionate about something. She was about to interrupt, but left him to his ranting as she smiled at poor Aylee having to listen to it all."Yes, I know Ryland. He's not that bad looking Aylee. Why don't you give him a shot?" Maya wasn't about to start preaching to her or anything, she thought she'd gotten enough of that off of Kynan, but she did believe that the Ryland and Aylee would make a cute couple. Something had to be done about them, maybe she should help Kynan plan something? "Wow, someone's been reading a lot over the summer." Maya joked with Kynan at all his book quotes. "I hope that wasn't just for Aylee's sake!"

Maya was trying to distract Kynan with talk of her summer, not that it was that exciting, but Aylee needed a break! "Yeah, it's alright." Sadly, Maya thought to herself. She was beginning to resent the farm and the isolation it brought with it. She would have gladly set it alight only that she needed somewhere to return to over the summers. "And why were you's two just home alone most of the summer?" Maya asked, no wonder they were bickering!

"Yes!" Maya's response was probably over the top, but she loved being back. She couldn't wait to see her friends again, especially Kynan and Aylee. They were always good fun, something that was void from her summer life. "Although, having to get up early and classes won't be fun." Maya chipped in, she also heard the workload in fourth year would increase loads. "What about you Kynan, excited about going to classes?" She asked, knowing Kynan's reputation for skipping. "Maybe you can actually go this year and suffer along with me!" She joked. "And what about you Aylee, fifth year should be lots of fun!" She said, slightly sarcastically knowing that it would be hard. She also knew that Aylee was really smart and would probably enjoy the challenge.

They were now nearing the Great Hall Entrance and Maya stopped. She didn't want to enter and have to leave Kynan again so soon as she would have to sit at the Slytherin table and Kynan at the Gryffindor one. A slight frown formed on Maya's face unconsciously as this thought occurred to her.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

"Oh my god!" Aylee exclaimed as soon as Maya was in on Kynan's thoughts. She looked flustered and confused and upset at the same time. "Kynan, just let it go!" As soon as his sister said those last words, Kynan didn't give her a chance to say anything else before he broke down into the cheesy Demi Lovato song, "Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore...!" He had just finished the song's chorus when Aylee punched him in the arm. "Damn you!" she said. "Stay out of it!" When Maya said something about Aylee giving Ryland a shot, Kynan immediately replied, "She's afraid that she'll mess it up!" Then he looked at Maya and gave her a look which clearly meant, We must do something about this.

Suddenly, Maya commented about Kynan reading during the summer, to which he burst out laughing. "Me? Reading? An illusion!" he exclaimed, grinning. "I only looked it up on the internet- I'm too impatient to read a whole book." "Huh? But patient enough to watch a whole 3-hour extended Lord of the Rings movie!" Aylee commented as they walked further. When Maya answered his question about the farm, she looked a bit upset. "You have to remind me to ask my parents if I can come over during the summer!" he exclaimed excitedly, remembering that he'd been wanting to ask for a long time. "You've had your turn, and now it's mine!" He was joking, in a way, but he was serious. It would be kinda cool to see where Maya grew up, like how Maya saw his home.

When Maya asked them if it had been just the two of them at home during summer, both Aylee and Kynan said, "Yes." at the same time. "Dad's been super busy at work lately," Kynan explained. "And Ethan's been taking mum to loads of appointments. Dodgy, in my opinion-" he glanced at Aylee. He knew that his sister had snooped into their parents' room once to find some clues about their mum's behaviour but didn't find anything. At least, she didn't claim to have found anything. He didn't believe that. Seeing his glare, Aylee didn't say anything.

Soon enough, Maya was all excited about Aylee's question, and Kynan couldn't help but smile. He laughed at Maya's comment about going to classes. "Classes? Pfffft, as if!" he joked, but he knew that he wouldn't really mind waking up in the morning just to see Maya. At that last thought, which had randomly entered his mind without warning, Kynan fell quiet and watched Maya address Aylee. "Actually, I'm gonna be a sixth year!" Aylee replied, a bit sadly. "My time here at Hogwarts will almost be over, and I don't think I'll be here again. I'm trying to focus on getting a job at the Ministry as an Investigator or Obliviator and both need loads of magical knowledge. It's gonna be a tough year, I've just passed my owls." Kynan was barely paying attention to his sister, he just tuned her out. After all, nobody wanted to listen to Aylee's speech about her hopes and dreams and junk like that.

Then he realized that they had arrived at the Entrance Hall Entrance. Maya stopped, and Kynan guessed what she was feeling. "I guess I'll see you around?" Kynan offered, knowing that they would be separated now for the Sorting Ceremony and Start-of-Term Feast.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Maya was torn between supporting Kynan and Aylee as she looked between the pair. Aylee looked so forlorn when Kynan had brought up Ryland, so she didn’t push the subject any further. But she did nod discreetly at Kynan, displaying understanding between the two of them. Maybe Aylee was just afraid or didn’t realise how good she’d be with Ryland. She’d sort that out with Kynan she decided internally. Maya couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped from her lips as Kynan burst into song; she joined along with Kynan, ignoring the strange looks they were getting from nearby students. She did give Aylee a sympathetic look though as she demanded that they stop.  

“YES!” Maya exclaimed, ignoring Aylee’s tone as she mentioned Kynan watching the LOTR movie. “Have you seen all three?” She asked excitedly, LOTR was her all-time favourite movie. She had recently just done a LOTR movie marathon before returning to Hogwarts with her brothers. Best night ever! “Of course,” Maya replied, not all that enthusiastically, home could be so boring sometimes. But it would have to be better with Kynan there; she perked up at this thought. “I’ll ask them soon, don’t worry and then you can meet my brothers! You’re invited too of course Aylee oh, and Ethan!” Maya added in the brown haired girl’s direction.

“Wow, sounds very intellectual Aylee.” Maya wasn’t too sure what an Obliviator was, but knowing Aylee it sure sounded smart. “And well done on passing your OWLs, I think I heard you were top of the year!” This came as no surprise to Maya though, or Kynan by the looks of things who appeared to be lost in his own little world. He hated talk of all things school; she had learnt that pretty quickly!

“Yeah, see you around.” Maya muttered as she hugged Kynan quickly, but tightly and left the siblings to return to their own house tables. She hoped that seeing him around involved seeing him sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]   Back to Hogwarts! [Maya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Hogwarts! [Maya]
Page 1 of 1