Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 am

"Sure." He brought her home, and kissed her goodbye. "Any last requests?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 am

"Come inside for a quick tea?" She didnt want him to go just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:56 am

"Okay. Nice place." He walked in and noticed the nice smell of honey in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 am

"Thanks." Tessa went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. "Make yourself at home." She lied across the couch and patted the spot next to her head and smiled at her gorgeous boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Aidan sat in a chair and stared at Tessa. "She is so beautiful.", he thought to himself. Aidan smiled at her, and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:23 pm

"So whats your family like?" She asked wanting to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm

"My mom and dad are both dark wizards." That's all Aidan had to say. He hated his parents with a huge passion. He teared up a bit and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:16 pm

"Dark wizards? Like Death Eaters?" Tessa felt her fists clench when she thought of the Death Eaters. They had taken her father from her. But then she looked up and saw Aidan was crying. She quickly sat up on her knees and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have asked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 pm

"Death Eaters. I wonder how they got that way.", he croaked through tears. "I miss them a lot."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:06 pm

"I know you do babe. I miss my dad too... It's awful to lose someone you love. But you know I will always be here for you." Tessa had not yet told Aidan about her fathers death involving death eaters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 pm

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to your dad?" He hoped it wasn't anything serious, or involving Death Eaters. We all know what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"A Death Eater killed him a 3 years ago. I was 15, Vanessa was 8 and Luca was 19. The Death Eaters name was Rocko Benson. I saw him the other day. I could have killed him. But David wouldnt let me." Tessas eyes grew dark and her jaw clenched in agony and need for revenge.
"I could have killed him right then and there. He made us watch him kill my father. Me, Vanessa, Luca and my mom. We all had to watch and couldnt do anything to stop it. I couldnt do anything...." Tessa tried to fight back the tears. Lately, she had been yelled at for crying. Mostly by David. She figured crying was a sign of weakness. Tessa would not be considered weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Aidan couldn't believe how Death Eaters were so cruel - wasn't there something in their minds that tried to tell them this practice of Dark Arts and murdering innocent people was inhumane? But they knew right from wrong - they knew that they would get a life sentence in Azkaban for all of this. Running around, looking for a way to become immortal, purifying the wizarding world. What kind of nonsense was this? Thoughts were flowing through Aidan's mind like a tornado, replacing all the good, jolly thoughts, with fury and anger. He felt like he could punch a wall. But, instead, he hugged Tessa and said, "Nothing's worse than knowing you will never hold someone in your arms again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:31 pm

"I hate all the death eaters. I want them all dead." Her eyes were filled with flames of anger and fury. "I want to kill them all one by one." She held Aidan tight and said, "Dont let go... Please dont let go." She hid her face in his chest and let a few tears fall free. SHe thought of her family, how they would never see her father again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 pm

"I won't. I wouldn't let go if I had a choice." Rocko Benson had already became his enemy, and he hadn't seen him face to face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:44 pm

"Aidan... will you stay?" She didnt wanna be alone when she was this angry. The last time this happened Tessa ended up with a broken mirror and 3 broken fingers because she was alone. "I dont trust myself to not do something stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

"Sure." He had to admit he was very furious, and his mother, father, and this whole Death Eater group. Didn't Lord Voldemort's death tell them that this nonsense should be ended? He didn't really want to tell Tessa about his grandmother and grandfather's death, but he'll tell her soon.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

"Thanks. I'm gonna go get ready for bed. Help yourself to the tea." Tessa walked into her bedroom and grabbed one of Lucas old shirts and some sweat pants. She always wore Lucas shirt when she was missing her dad. It made her feel safe. Something about the over-sized shirt swallowing her tiny frame made her feel like nothing could hurt her.
She walked back out to the kitchen and poured herself a cup of tea. "Wanna add some fire whiskey?" She asked showing him a bottle she grabbed from the cabinet. She smiled enticingly and poured a little bit into her own cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 pm

"Sure." He smiled and ruffled his hair while asking, "Do you have anything I could wear?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:06 pm

"Um.... I have some old Stuff of Lucas and my dads. Ricky took everything when he left..." She walked back into her bedroom and found an old pair of Lucas sweats and one of her dads old shirts. "Try these on." She tossed the clothes at him and poured some fire whiskey into his tea cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Aidan walked into the bathroom, and changed into the old clothes. "These fit nicely.", he said as he picked up his tea cup.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 pm

"Great." She smiled weakly and lied down on the couch. "I can sleep here and you can take the bed. Since you're the guest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Aidan sipped his tea as he relaxed. Even though he was furious over the Death Eater discussion, he was not as angry to turn into a Harpie.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Tessa smiled and went to her linen closet and grabbed a blanket and a pillow. She set up a bed on the couch and got comfortable. "Would you maybe like to watch some tv?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:40 pm

"Sure." Aidan sipped some tea, and ruffled his hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next