HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm

After eating ice cream at the ice cream parlour, Aidan took Tessa to Zonko's Joke Shop. This wasn't the place that Aidan wanted to be at the moment, but he wanted to make Tessa happy, at least. He opened the door for Tessa, and let her walk inside first. "So, anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Tessa eyed Aidan and smiled, "Absolutely." She ran over to the shelves and started scanning for anything she could use on her brother when she went home for christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Aidan ran over and grabbed a couple of hiccough sweets and a bar of frog spawn soap. Maybe pranking was his thing after all. He went over to Tessa and asked, "Who are you using that on?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm

"Luca. Its gonna be genius. Me and Vanessa have been planning this prank for months." She grabbed some fake wands, some fizzing ding bombs, some distraction makers, so puking pastules and a magic whoopee cushion. "Its gonna be absolutely fantastic." She smiled evily and went to buy the items for her ultimate prank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:49 pm

"Poor Luca." He went to the register to go purchase his items, then handed some extra galleons to Tessa if she needed them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:50 pm

"Thanks." She took the galleons and paid for her items. "So where to next?" She slowly took his hand as they walked out the store.

((We can just keep the thread here but wander around to other stores.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:54 pm

"Maybe we should head to the Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop." He held Tessa's hand as they walked to and entered the shop.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 pm

"Sounds lovely." She walked along side him and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. She was still wearing his jacket which smelled good and was super warm. She took a seat at a table and ordered a cup of tea. She wondered to herself if this was sort of like a date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Aidan ordered some coffee, and noticed the waitress stared at him pretty awkwardly. "She probably knows I'm a veela.", he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Tessa glared at the waitress when she kept looking at Aidan. Wait... was Tessa jealous? No way. But just to make the message clear she smiled at Aidan and kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Aidan smirked as Tessa kissed him on the cheek. He took his coffee from the waitress and said, "Thank you." He sipped it, then moved some hair from Tessa's face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Tessa blushed and sat back down and sipped her tea, "So what is this? From your point of view? Are we....? She hoped he knew what she was trying to ask and didnt make her spell it out for him.

((Get it? Spell it out? My sig))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

"I take it that way, if it's okay with you." He sipped his coffee, and smiled at Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:33 pm

"So is this a date?" Tessa blurted out. She covered her mouth and blushed crazily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm

"Yep." He blushed a bright shade of red, and looked away. Wait, did Tessa want this to be a date?
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Tessa smiled and hugged Aidan happily, "I wasnt sure. And I didnt wanna make a fool of myself by acting like it was if it wasnt." She finished her tea and couldnt stop smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Aidan kissed Tessa on the cheek and asked her, "Where do you want to go after this?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

"We could go to Honeydukes. I'm in the mood for something sweet." She winked and bumped Aidans hip with hers as she stood up. "Unless you have something else in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 pm

"Not much really, anything you want." He winked back at her, as he got ready to head out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

"Anything?" Tessa remembered what she had done earlier when she said this, and decided to give him a deja vu moment. She leaned forward and said, "What I really want is ..." A kiss, she thought to her self. "A piggy back ride?" She said questioningly. She couldnt just ask him to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 pm

"Sure." He let Tessa on his back, and he ran to Honeydukes. Aidan let her off his back, and opened the door for Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

"Thanks, Love." She said without thinking and walked into Honeydukes. She was greeted by the smell of chocolate and sweets. She took a deep breath and smiles, "The sweets are on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 pm

"Wait, close your eyes for a second." He was ready for this all along, and he wanted to do it at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Tessa gave him a confused look before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Aidan planted a small kiss on her lips before blushing and looking away. He thought the day was wonderful, and hoped it could last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: