HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Tessa jumped back into her boyfriends arms, "Ok lets go home." She wrapped her arms around his neck and her lags around his waist. Indicating she was not going to be walking home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Aidan picked her up again, and walked all the way to Tessa's apartment, stopping between a couple minutes. His hair was moved by the wind, and it looked better than usual.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 pm

“Hey Baby?” Tessa asked when they returned home. “How much do you love me?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

"The amount of love is too much to calculate.", he said in a robot voice. "Yep, that was an epic fail.", he said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 am

Tessa smiled and pounced on her boyfriend. They both fell to the floor with her on top of him. "Who a cute little robot?" She said before kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 am

"I am. I'm your cute little robot." He tickled her playfully, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

Tessa laughed and sunggled up to her boyfriend. "I love you more than words can explain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 am

"You're adorable." He held her in his arms, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 am

"Youre my baby. My bunny." She laughed again at the nick name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 pm

"Bunnies are adorable." Aidan giggled at his awkward comment, then laid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Tessa climbed on top of him and sat on his stomach and bounced softly. "My bunny, and you are adorable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 am

"I'm very adorable. But, not as adorable as you." He smiled and looked up at Tessa, who was now bouncing on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

“And so modest too.” Tessa jumped to her feet and pulled Aidan up off the floor. She giggled and shook her butt at him before running off into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:05 am

"Where do you think you're going?" He chuckled and followed her to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:24 am

Tessa jumped onto the bed and bended her finger in a come here fashion. SHe giggled and hid underneath the covers as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Aidan followed her and jumped on the other side of the bed, reaching his hand over to Tessa. He tickled her neck a bit, then removed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)   Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at Zonko's (Tessa)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Zonko's Joke Shop-
Jump to: