Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Interruption (Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Interruption (Tessa) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Interruption (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

Interruption (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Aisha walked into her office and sat down, sighing softly when she saw the stuff she had to do on her desk, piles of paperwork which seemed to have doubled in size since yesterday evening. But maybe that was just because it was incredibly early in the morning, she hadn’t had much sleep and she hadn’t drunk her cup of coffee yet. Oh well, if she got it out of the way this morning that left the rest of the day free for not doing much, maybe a bit of training, fieldwork if it popped up. She leaned back in her chair and dipped her quill into the pot of ink. She quickly got into the routine of filling out each report or file quickly and fairly well, so after ten minutes she was well on the way and her coffee was at the perfect temperature to drink.

Before she actually got to have her coffee, there was a knock on the door, and she had to put the cup down. “Come in,” she called, and stared tiredly at the door as it opened. Ah. Di Angelo. What did she want? Aisha put on her polite face, just because she was meant to be polite and helpful in this bloody job.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Tessa stepped into Aishas office with a sheepish smile on her face. "Sorry to interupt. Do you have a minute. Its rather important." She had some new information on the case involving Rocko Benson, her fathers murderer. She had recently found out her father was alive. She didnt know what to do now with the case. Do they drop it, or keep going until they found her father? She sighed softly and wished Chase were there for her. She looked up at Aisha and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Alright, it better be quick. "Of course. Take a seat," Aisha smiled, gesturing towards the chair in front of her desk. It wasn't the most comfortable chair. But it had to be that way in order to fit in with the perfect decor of the room. And she didn't care enough about most of the visitors to make it comfortable with magic. Her chair, meanwhile, was incredibly comfortable, although it looked horrible to sit in. 

She pushed the work she'd been dealing with to the side to pay full attention to what Di Angelo had to say. "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:57 pm

"Its about the Rocko Benson case. We have recently got some new leads that I thought I would run past you." She took her paperwork out of her bag and put them on the desk in front of Aisha and folded her hands. "People have reported sightings of the victim, Nico Di Angelo being very much alive and well."

She was curious on whether these reportings were true or false. Was her father alive? She cleared her throat and continued "We dont have any leads on Benson. But if I can find my father... I mean Di Angelo, maybe I can get him to talk to me about the case."
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:22 pm

Aisha wasn't entirely convinced herself about Tessa's case. There was so much genuine dark wizard shit going on at the minute, they might as well pass this simple, vague murder case over to the hitwizards. "Alright," she murmured, taking a glance at the papers. The reports were all in order. Tessa had obviously been very busy. "Which people?" she added, just to be entirely sure this wasn't cleverly concocted bullshit.

"Listen, Di Angelo, I worry that this case is a little too personal for you to be dealing with alone?" Personal cases led to bias and bias led to unreliable results and a waste of time. "If your father is alive, why would you be so eager to find Benson? Why don't you focus on Di Angelo? He has more explaining to do." Tessa could distract herself from the real issues with her father's little case while Aisha and the rest of the office dealt with the actually dangerous cult of dark wizards who could strike at any given moment. That would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:27 pm

"My sources are a Mr. Chase Daniels, Miss Vanessa Di Angelo, Mr. Ronald Phillips and Mrs. Jennifer Moseby." She had gone around diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley with her fathers picture asking if anyone had seen him. They all had.

She sighed when Aisha suggested she drop the Benson Case. "I cant drop this case. I can handle it. I promise." She took a deep breath and took out a picture of her father, "Just tell everyone to keep an eye out for this man." She had heard rumors that her father was involved with the dark wizards. "Theres one more piece of information you may want to know."
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Wow, she really was serious about this shit. Aisha would be impressed if she wasn't convinced it wasn't all a complete waste of time and resources. "Fair enough," she muttered, glancing back down at the report she'd been halfway through and wondering how long this little meeting needed to go on for.

"I never said you needed to drop it," she pointed out. "Just that it might be worth asking for help from a colleague?" So that it didn't end up biased or whatever. "One who isn't otherwise occupied." In other words, Aisha herself wasn't available to help here. "And that information is...?" she asked a little impatiently. If she might want to know it, why hadn't Tessa brought it up in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:29 am

Tessa was rather annoyed that she suggested she get a colleague to help. She had been at this job since she graduate. Granted that wasnt very long ago, but Tessa could handle it. But she nodded in agreement just so she wouldnt start a fight. "Who would you suggest?" She wondered who she would get partnered with.

Tessa took a deep breath. It was time to come clean about everything. "I have heard some rumors that my father is involved in the dark arts witht he rest of the dark wizards. I dont know if its true. However, it might be. But then again, it might not be. I dont know. Im still doing research on that matter."

She sighed and slumped a bit in the chair. But she then stood up and collected her papers. "Thats pretty much it." She waited to see if Aisha needed her for anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruption (Tessa)   Interruption (Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruption (Tessa)
Page 1 of 1