Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Darcy looked from side to side, wondering what she was doing in the gardens. Well, she did walk around without thinking about where a lot lately. But she supposed she just wanted to get out of the castle. After Lucy had said she wouldn't be able to go to Hogsmeade for a few weeks, Darcy had a burning desire of going to Hogsmeade. She hadn't gone yet, and she could! What was she using her time to? No fun? Seriously, she had to go.

So she should go. But she didn't want to go on her own. She was considering who she could ask, but even though she wanted to ask Evan, she was a bit unsure. Maybe he'd take it in the wrong way, just the two of them going to Hogsmeade. So she wanted to ask someone else and maybe make a group thing out of it? She could ask someone, ask that someone to bring someone else, and then she could ask Evan and he wouldn't be at all suspicious about it!

Truth was, Evan most likely wouldn't be suspicious, but Darcy kept thinking he would be. And she didn't like that fact. That meant that his opinion of her was growing ever more important to her, and she knew what his opinion would be of that... And she certainly didn't want to disappoint him.

She then stomped her foot, groaning. Then blinked and looked around. She hoped no one had seen that! But honestly, she needed to get over herself. She could do whatever she wanted, and that was it. No need to depend on everyone else! So she grinned to herself, feeling a lot better, and turned when she heard someone coming towards her.

This thread is closed to Maya Winchester
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Maya was wandering around the grounds, bored out of her mind. Classes weren't on and it was a Hogsmeade weekend. Maya groaned inwardly to herself, kicking a nearby stone in frustartion. She hadn't been to Hogsmeade yet even though she was looking forward to it since first year. She recalled watching the older students heading off laughing and joking together as she watched from the Entrance Gates. She also remembered the feelings of jealously that usually warped her as they returned with hauls of sweets. Maya couldn't believe that she hadn't been yet, she loved adventure and longed to leave the confines of the castle. She remembered the promise she had made with Kynan to go to Hogsmeade together in third year, but he had already been and it looked like she'd be waiting a while for him to ask her. She idly wondered if Kynan was upset with her for been so unsociable in recent times. Maya sighed to herself, hoping she hadn't upset him. The other students Maya knew either worked there, were gone or had been too much and were sick of it. Maya had seen Elita lounging around the common room earlier, but she didn't know if she wanted to go with just her as she didn't know her too well and Maya didn't feel like making awkward conversation all day.

Maya looked around at her surroundings as she had been wandering aimlessly. She had walked as far as the gardens, obviously she'd done a lot of broody musing in that time. She sighed to herself deciding it was time to head back. Maya was turning around when she seen a student stamping their foot. Who. was. that? Maya laughed freely as soon as she recognised Darcy. She thought she was too proper for that and Maya had caught her in the act. Maya was about to continue on back to her common room when she had a great idea. She rushed up to Darcy and called out to her, hoping she wasn't in too bad a mood. "Hey Darcy!" Maya waved at her, calling her over. She decided to be tactful and not mention the stamping of feet. "How are you? You doing much today?" Maya prayed that she wasn't, she would love to go to Hogsmeade and Darcy was a good candidate to go with. Maybe then she could even invite Elita along.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Darcy looked up as someone called her name. Maya! Darcy grinned as the girl showed up. That really made her day, only her appearance. Wasn't that weird, ey? "Hey Maya!" she said happily, beaming widely. She then shook her head slightly. "'m terribly bored... I wanted to do so much today. And I've still not been to Hogsmeade. I mean, come on, right? I was hoping I'd go with Lucy, but she couldn't..." Darcy said, completely missing the obvious. Meaning, the part where she could just invite Maya!

Darcy then looked at the Slytherin. "What about you? Are you good? Do you have any plans for today?" she asked, still not thinking that she could ask Maya to Hogsmeade. And nowhere near the thoughts of thinking it would be brilliant, because then she could ask Evan as well!
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Maya was glad that Darcy seemed pleased to see her, she was glad that she omitted the fact that she seen her having a mini tantrum. Best not to upset someone she was just about to ask a favour from.  Maya wondered why Lucy couldn't go to Hogsmeade, but she didn't want to pry too much. At least Darcy was free now! And it seemed like Darcy even wanted to go to Hogsmeade.

Maya thought about the pile of homework that was laying on her bed, abandoned in her dormitory when Darcy asked was what she was doing for the day. "Nope, free all day." Maya smiled at Darcy, deciding to forget about her homework and enjoy the first bit of sunshine that she had seen in a while. Maya ignored the fact that Darcy hadn't asked her to Hogsmeade and decided to take the initiative herself. She really wanted to go. "So how about we maybe go Hogsmeade then? Since both of us are free and I haven't been there yet. I heard the butterbeer is fantastic! Oh, maybe we can bring a few other people and make a group outing of it!" Maya noticed she was starting to ramble and shrugged looking at Darcy expectantly, willing her to say yes. She really wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Darcy sighed, feeling an emotion of boredom wash over her. She wanted to do something! And then, Maya suggested going to Hogsmeade. Darcy looked at her fellow classmate and slowly, her face got more and more enthusiastic. "Oh my God! Why didn't I think of that? That's brilliant! We can go to Hogsmeade! Not only that, we can go to Hogsmeade! It's so epic! Oh, I wanna go! Shall we go? And I love the idea of inviting with us more people!" she exclaimed. Oh, she was psyched now.

"What do you say we meet up by the gates in an hour, and then we go to Hogsmeade?" she asked, feeling giddy as her day was rapidly getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Brilliant! She was actually going to Hogsmeade! Maya was already enthused about the trip, but Darcy's enthusiasm was contagious and she ended up grinning broadly back at the blonde girl. "Great! And that's perfect I'll see you then!" Maya hurried off to find Elita hoping she was still in the common room beaming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]   Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to Hogsmeade? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1