HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Trip to Hogsmeade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

First Trip to Hogsmeade Empty
PostSubject: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:24 am

[For Ella & Ellie Fontayne, and Lucy Malfoy]

The day of their first trip to Hogsmeade had finally arrived. James strolled joyfully through High Street, glancing left and right at the numerous fascinating shops that surrounded the road. He had already been to the village countless time, since he had a job one day per week at the local branch of Ollivanders wand shop, but this was different. They were now third-years, which meant they were allowed to visit the small town even outside working hours. He had looked forward to spending some time outside the Castle with the others. Unfortunately, Wade and Shah had other plans so it was just Lucy, Ella, Ellie and him. "Where should we go first?" he inquired, looking at the three girls.

Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:01 am

Lucy had been to Hogsmeade before due to her job at Honeydukes, but she had never really had time to explore it. She walked a bit faster than her friends, but she couldn't help herself. It was all so beautiful and strange. "We should go to Zonko's!" Lucy exclaimed, holding on to James' arm like she had the habit of doing. "Remember Keith? He used to work there! We should go and see what it's like." She said enthusiastically as she playfully dragged James along, and looked for either Ellie or Ella's hand.

Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:17 pm

An odd sensation spread through James's body as Lucy's hand touched his arm. She had done it before, yet this time it felt different somehow, in a good way.

"We should definitely visit Zonko's, I've heard they have a lot of cool tricks." he agreed enthusiastically. Since the Fontayne sisters didn't voice any objections, they all cheerfully headed towards the joke shop. "I think Sydney works there now." he suddenly remembered when Lucy mentioned Keith, before recalling that she wasn't very fond of the Ravenclaw.

Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:24 pm

"Sounds fun." Ella smiled as Lucy dragged James away, eager to go. Ella looked to Ellie, grabbed her hand and followed them. She'd heard a lot of things about Hogsmeade and she couldn't wait to see if everything was true. Her main interest was the Shrieking Shack but she knew the others wouldn't be interested.

Banners:

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:50 am

Lucy smiled as she glanced around her. People were happy, and most of them were students she hadn't met yet. Others were as curious as she was, and most seemed to be going on dates, which brought her mind back to Wade and Shah. She wanted to say something, but she realized she didn't know if Ella still felt something for Wade or not, so she decided against it.

"Cool tricks!" Lucy said happily as she walked. "Nose biting teacups! I'm actually really looking forward to those. Wade would hate me if I used it on him, but imagine how fun it would be!" Her gray eyes looked down as James mentioned Sydney though. "Yes, I've heard she does." She knew she probably shouldn't be feeling that way, but she let go of the thought as soon as she glanced back to James, and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:02 am

Ellie was shocked as Ella grabbed her hand and pulled her along. She grumbled a little as well as it made her eel a little childish but she hid it away with a smile. She looked at their small group and noticed how pretty Lucy was and how much older and beautiful Ella looked. She instantly felt like the annoying little sister that had to be taken along against will. After all, she was the only 11 year old there. "Sounds exciting." she smiled hiding all of her feelings.

Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:02 pm

"Nose biting teacups." James chuckled, trying to imagine what those would look like. "Yes, we could take his regular cup and replace it by one of those." he suggested, surprising himself. He wasn't usually mischievous, but the idea sounded fun. "If it's not dangerous, of course." he added in a more serious tone, a bit worried about Wade's reaction.

Lucy seemed briefly disquieted when he mentioned Sydney, but a warm grin soon returned to her face. James instantly smiled back, promising himself that he wouldn't speak of the Ravenclaw again.

The crowd grew thicker when they reached Scrivenshaft's ('Inks and Quills for all Crafts'), as students and villagers alike paced through High Street, walking in and out of shops or simply relaxing in the village's main square. A particularly long line had formed in front of one of the most famous stores in town, Honeydukes. "That's where you work, isn't it?" he inquired, glancing at Lucy.

Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:09 pm

"You and Ellie get to pick where we go next." Lucy said wwith a smile to Ella as she noticed how uncomfortable they looked. Her mind was suddenly brought back to James as he spoke. "I don't think it's too dangerous..." she admitted, "but it would be amazing to play a prank like that on him!"

They walked a bit farther into town, and Lucy was suddenly scared of how many people there were, but she didn't feel like showing that weakness so she simply walked with the rest. "Yes," she answered. "It's never been this crowded though." She noticed the crowd of people around the candy shop and was glad she wasn't working that day.

Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:32 pm

OOC: Should we make a new thread in Zonko's Joke Shop?

Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 pm

OOC: I feel like we should. I'll make it if that's okay.

Okay, I've made it.
LINK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to Hogsmeade   First Trip to Hogsmeade Empty

Back to top Go down

First Trip to Hogsmeade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Dervish and Banges-
Jump to: