HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Time at Hogsmeade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

First Time at Hogsmeade  Empty
PostSubject: First Time at Hogsmeade    First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 am

Clothing:

With so many things on her mind, Lucy wondered how she'd managed to get ready for her first date. It's not really a date, Ryland's coming along. She reminded herself that her adoptive brother would be joining her and Peter as they showed him around Hogsmeade for the first time.

She sat next to Ryland on the train to Hogsmeade, taking a small break from studying and reading. He was rather quiet this morning and Lucy decided to ask him about it. "Ry? What's wrong? You're awfully quiet." she smiled as the train came to a sudden stop. "We're here. We're here. We're meeting Peter today." She exclaimed, not being able to hide her rosy cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Time at Hogsmeade    First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:54 am

The ride out of Hogwarts was a bit awkward for Ryland. Was he supposed to be the third wheel? He stared out the window and thought about school instead; how he still needed to do his Astronomy homework, and how he wanted to apologize to Wade for the things he'd said, but mostly he thought about one girl.

She had long, wavy brown hair and blue eyes. After a while, Ryland came to realize she even had freckles, something he found insanely cute on a girl. In his eyes, she was perfect. It came as a surprise at that moment, the moment in which he realized he liked Aylee. He'd definitely found himself thinking about her before, but he also thought of Sydney, not to mention Morgana. Really, he thought about all of his friends.

"What?" Ryland said as he realized Lucy had asked him something, however he didn't have a chance to ask again as she was already blushing about meeting up with Peter. "Don't get too excited, he already likes you anyway." he assured with a smile as they went out to the hallway to exit the train.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Time at Hogsmeade    First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Lucy followed Ryland out of the train with a slight hesitation. She kept close to her brother as the rest of the passengers trailed close behind. "Yeah? Do you think so?" she asked as Ryland's words sunk in her head. "I'm actually not worried about that though. I'm just-"

A man walked closer to them, pushing his way to the outside forcefully. "I'm just scared of bringing a muggle into Hogsmeade." she whispered low enough for only her brother to hear. Despite her efforts to be quiet, she still glanced around to make sure no one had heard them.

Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: First Time at Hogsmeade    First Time at Hogsmeade  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:43 am

Ryland put an arm around her. "Lucy, relax." he grinned. "Nobody needs to know anyway." They finally walked out of the train and into the station, where people were walking in and out of other trains. He spotted Phoenix and Peter pretty quickly as they were the only two awkward people in sight. Peter held his jacket close to his body, and kept an eye out for any 'evil beings', whereas Phoenix was already talking to a man about his age about the weather. Ryland let out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time at Hogsmeade    First Time at Hogsmeade  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time at Hogsmeade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Hogsmeade Station-
Jump to: