Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade Empty
PostSubject: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:39 pm

The ice cream parlour was not very large, yet it seemed very welcoming. Just like the other shops and the streets, people swarmed the place, and there wasn't a single empty table left. "I guess we should go to the counter."

When they managed to arrive there, James glanced at the display, wondering what flavour he would choose, before turning to the worker. "Morgana! I didn't know you worked here." he said, surprised, when he recognized the girl. 
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Morgana was pretty stressed, but she enjoyed herself. People walked over all the time asking for new kinds of ice-cream and she obliged dutifully. She had been allowed to relax for five minutes straight when the bell on the door rung again. She quickly rose from the chair in the backroom, running out and coming face to face with some students from Hogwarts, three of which she recognized.

"James," she greeted, a smile on her face now, "I started working here a few months ago." She gave a grin at Lucy and Ella, but didn't know who the last one was, even though she was pretty similar to Ella. Most likely making her Elita, Ella's sister.

"So, what can I get you guys?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Smiling, Lucy greeted Morgana. "What kind of flavor do you have?" she asked as she looked at the many different buckets of ice cream. "Surprisingly, I've never been here." she added.

OOC: Sorry it's too short, I'm kinda busy.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 am

Morgana gave a smile to Lucy and looked around for a moment. "If I were to list all of them, you'd be standing here for a day or two. So, rather, you just name a flavor or more that you'd like, and it will most likely be here. Even cola taste is here, and I learned recently that it is a muggle flavor," Morgana said kindly.

She nodded at Lucy's statement at never having been here, but it was a rather new installment after all. She then remembered one more thing. "Oh, and also whether you would like the ice in a cup or a cone," she added softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 am

"No, thank you." Lucy said as Morgana mentioned the coke-flavored ice cream. "I've never liked that." Looking at the many buckets, she finally made up her mind. "Do you have anything close to cherry? I'm not really in the mood for any Bertie's." she said as she looked at a specific bottle that was almost empty.
"What about you, James?" she turned around and asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 am

"Oh, I'll just take one scoop of Vanilla." he told Morgana. "In a cup, please." After his awful experience with Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans at the last Ravenclaw welcoming gathering, he was not really eager to experiment with any exotic savours. 
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Morgana smiled kindly at Lucy and nodded. "I've got cherry mixed with blueberry, normal cherry, sweet cherry, cherry with chocolate chips and cherry mixed with mango," she said softly, "which would you like?" she asked kindly.

She nodded at James and got a cup, scooping up a vanilla flavoured one, and walked back to them.  "Here you go! That'll be fifteen sickles," she said, handing him the ice.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Lucy smiled at James' pick. Vanilla, of course he would pick that. Playfully making a grossed out face at him, she thought about which flavor she wanted. "Hmm." Her head spun just thinking all the many options. "Give me Cherry with Mango, please." she finally said.

"I'll pay for both of us." Lucy said remembering the bet they had made in the Pitch. "To pay my part of the bet." she smiled at James as she took out the coins to pay for his ice cream and waited for Morgana to tell her how much it was going to be for hers.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Smiling at her expression when she saw his flavour choice, he reached for his pocket in search for coins. He was about to suggest paying for Lucy's ice-cream as well, but she apparently had the same idea a moment before him.
"No way, I wanted to pay for both." he protested, but she was already handing the money to Morgana. "Fine." he conceded, grimacing. "Thanks. I'll just have to buy you something else to honour my part of the bet then." he added with a smile. 
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Morgana gave a nod and got Lucy the ice cream she wanted. She handed it over to her fellow Slytherin and smiled. "Okay, that'll be thirty sickles together then," Morgana said with a smile. She looked from James to Lucy when they talked about the bet, and how James had wanted to pay. She kept a coy smile away from her face, pretty sure that something more than friendship was going on between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"I'm still a bit faster." Lucy joked while handing the thirty sickles to Morgana and thanked her. "Yes, I guess that's what you'll have to do." She smiled and looked at the others. "If you Aren't getting anything, where should we go next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade   The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Ice Cream in Hogsmeade
Page 1 of 1