Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Confrontation [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

A Confrontation [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Darcy rounded on Evan the moment she felt they had walked far enough away from the classroom. "What was that all about?" she asked, her voice harsh, trying had to keep her voice down.

The fact that Evan had just attacked and been attacked by Kynan was something she couldn't comprehend. She had seen and heard enough to know that he was the one who had started it, and she just couldn't wrap her head around why he wanted to hurt Kynan so badly. Wasn't Kynan a nice guy? Or was that just a wrong first impression?

Or was it the other way around? Was Evan the crude one? She suddenly felt rather uncomfortable around him. Maybe she'd misinterpreted Evan for a good person, while he really wasn't. She grit her teeth. No. Evan was a good guy. He was so humble and nice. But he hadn't been now. And she wanted to know why.

This thread is open to Evan Williams
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:58 pm

As it was technically still lesson time, all corridors were empty, so it was perhaps the best time to talk. "What was that all about?" Darcy asked. She sounds.. Hm.. Tense? Disappointed? Puzzled? Evan immediately felt uncomfortable. "I don't know what's actually happened.. I was a little late, I opened the door.. saw all these frogs, they were trying to escape, I pick up some.. and then I saw Kynan pointing his wand at me.. I didn't think he would trying to curse me, so I just stood there.. and then he flicked his wand and cast some spell.. I don't remember the incantation, but it sounded like it had something to do with stunning or paralysing.." Evan shivered a little, remembering a sight of the wand, pointed at him. Then he looked at Darcy, calmed down, and continued, Thank God, he missed, so I could draw my wand and counterattack.. when he fell down, I was sure that the fight is over and lowered my wand.. Evan sighted, disappointed, and shook his head, "I should have bind his body when he was still unable to do something.. but I thought it's not really fair to attack a fallen opponent.. and Kynan used my ideas of a fair fight to strike me when I was least expecting it.. so I had to hit him again.." Evan shivered once more. He couldn't say how he really felt: stressed, guilty.. or proud? "I've always felt that Kynan dislikes me.. I think he has been looking for some excuse to hurt me since our first meeting.. maybe.. I don't know.." Evan shrugged. "I was just defending myself.."

Evan was reconstructing all today's events in his head again and again. He was always very nervous after something intense. He hoped that he would think about how perfect Darcy is and forget about this lesson for a moment. But he didn't. It is so nice of Darcy to come with me, I can't imagine how much worse I would feel if I was alone now. Or did he? "Well, thanks for your company.. I think I really needed that.." Evan muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Darcy sighed and shook her head. "He wasn't pointing his wand at you, he was pointing it at the frogs, Evan. We were taught a freezing spell. We were supposed to use it on the frogs and put them back. Really, he was just trying to help you," she said calmly, a bit exasperated, but understanding the misunderstanding now.

"But you shouldn't have bound him. Even if he had been trying to aim at you and cursed you, it was in a lesson. You shouldn't have attacked back. And though you might feel as if Kynan doesn't like you, you can be sure he doesn't now," she said, sighing.

She looked at him. "Don't mention it. You're all right, though, aren't you?" she asked, feeling a tingle of concern, despite his reckless behaviour. "Also, why do you think Kynan doesn't like you?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Evan listened to Darcy's explanation of the situation and found it fitting. Oh snap. My mistake. He suddenly felt worse. "Well.. You know.. I found it difficult to think when someone is pointing a wand at me. I was very excited and a kinda scared, I just couldn't think rationally.." Evan looked down to evade meeting eyes with Darcy as he was a little ashamed of himself now. He took a break and continued in a quieter voice, "Yes, you're right.. I shouldn't have fought him.. I think I can call it the silliest thing I've ever done."

Evan leaned his back against a wall. "You're all right, though, aren't you?" Darcy asked him. Despite her concern made him feel a little better, Evan was still really broken, "Oh. I've lost ten House points, Kynan most likely despises me now, I might get a detention after talking to professor Fenech in her office, she and most of the students probably think that I'm a complete jerk. I'm totally fine." Evan felt like he was about to cry. He covered his face with his hands and slowly slipped down the wall, so he was nearly sitting now. "Kynan shot mean glances at me in the Owlery.. And his wand gesture just made me sure he was up to something bad.." Evan whistled quietly, calling for his cat, but some moments later he realized that it was just a waste of air in his lungs. Sparkle has to be somewhere near to hear me, and, considering the size of the Hogwarts castle, she's probably not. Evan hadn't looked so miserable in his entire life. Daaaamn, what is Darcy going to think about me? I'm such a loser now. It was definitely not his lucky day.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 am

Darcy gave a soft smile. She understood. If a wand had been pointed at her as well, she'd feel pretty uncertain as well. She supposed she wouldn't really have done anything about it, though. She was too certain that no one would deliberately hurt her; her mind was set on seeing the good in everyone. She knew this was a weakness, but she couldn't help but like that it was her weakness. Her weakness was being a kind person. She wasn't about to be ashamed of that.

Her mind going back to the matter at hand, she placed a hand on Evan's shoulder. "I'm sure he'll forgive you if you tell him what happened. If you make things right again. Maybe you guys might even be good friends. Who knows, right?" she asked with a grin, hoping it was helping him. She felt a surge of sadness on his behalf, though. She didn't want him to feel down. When he whistled, she felt that it had been out of place, but she supposed it was a way of getting out some tension and didn't comment on it.

"Everything'll be fine, Evan. And, if you don't believe that, at least know that I'm your friend, right?" she asked, giving him a beam so big that her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Evan sobbed. Oh. Apparently Darcy's magic isn't working on me now, maybe because I'm totally consumed by the Charms lesson events. I even feel more miserable than before, because I know the full story and know about my failure. Then he felt Darcy's hand on his shoulder and instantly became calmer. Evan stood up straight, wiped his eyes, that were a bit bloodshot and wet because of his nearly crying state, and looked at Darcy. She smiled at him, and Evan returned the smile. Yes, Darcy, I know that you're my friend.

He stood still for some seconds, then he recalled something, opened his bag, and got the sketchbook from there. "Oh. I almost forgot. I want to show you something. Look!" Evan opened his sketchbook, found the right drawing, and showed it to Darcy. "What do you think?"

Evan's drawing:

Evan wasn't sure if Darcy can identify the character of the drawing as herself, so he decided not to reveal whose this portrait was. If she recognizes herself - good. If not - I can always say that it's just a random girl.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Darcy felt much more reassured when Evan returned her smile, despite his bloodshot eyes. She then blinked as he got sort of excited about something, which made her smile widen slightly. She looked down at the piece of paper he had in his hand and she titled her head a bit to the side. Was that her? She looked up at Evan again, and tried to find a way to ask if it was her without sounding self-absorbed.

"That sort of looks like me," she said, looking down at the drawing again, hoping she didn't step on his foot or something. Maybe he had been drawing a family member or something, and here she was, saying it reminded her of herself, "Though much prettier." She added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Evan's heart leaped when he heard that Darcy recognized herself. Years of drawing practice weren't for nothing. Evan became so happy that he even forgot about the fight, about his upcoming talk with professor Fenech, and about how miserable he was probably looking some minutes ago. Darcy recognized herself! Darcy recognized herself! The fact that drawing was much prettier than her in Darcy's opinion wasn't considered by Evan as a real flaw. He couldn't even imagine that someone could be possibly prettier than original Darcy.

"No one is pre.. I mean, you're right.. I mean, not about the pretty part. Well.. You're right that it looks like you. Because.. Well, it's supposed to be you. And you're exactly this pretty.. I think," Evan replied, having troubles with picking the right words. Idiot! I'm such an idiot! After some seconds of silence he gave Darcy an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Darcy saw the change that went through Evan as he seemed to get much happier for some reason. She felt really happy about that, because she thought it was her that had caused the happiness in him. She smiled at him and thought that she hadn't said anything wrong.

This was proven a few seconds later, when he started to say that no one is pre- and then stopped, trying to row his way out of what he had been about to say. Darcy felt herself blush a deep red and she looked down at her shoes for a moment, before taking a breath and looking up at him again still red. But she was genuinely happy that he had been drawing her.

"Did you really draw me?" she asked, her tone slightly breathless as the fact registered in her mind. "I- I mean, do you really think... Well, I mean, I look so kind and pleasant. Do you really think I'm that nice?" she asked, feeling really happy for some weird reason.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 am

Suddenly Darcy became happy and red. After his completely disastrous speech Evan expected much worse reaction. Phew. This day wasn't that bad for Evan after all. There probably was some kind of balance of good and bad things that could happen to a person in some period of time. At the moment, however, Evan completely forgot about all the bad things. Everything seemed good for him.

"Um, sure. Yes and yes," Evan replied. It seemed like he was able to speak normally again. At least he could say variations of "yes" without much hesitation. Evan didn't use his regained speaking ability though, as he had no idea what to say next. There was one more awkward pause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation [Closed]   A Confrontation [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Confrontation [Closed]
Page 1 of 1