HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] Empty
PostSubject: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Rebecca skipped down towards the lake, feeling the sun shine on the grounds. It was one of those days when it wasn't too hot or too cold- somewhere in between. There was a slight breeze as the Gryffindor found her way down towards the lake. She started to walk along it, longing for something not boring to happen. She was getting a headache from homework.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Leonardo walked towards the lake, trying to relax for the homework that has been given out. When finally down at the lake, he saw a Gryffindor girl walking around, seeming bored. "Hey there! What are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Rebecca looked around, finding a Ravenclaw boy. She slowly walked over to him. "Hello," she said, smiling. "I'm Rebecca. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:35 pm

"I'm Leonardo" he replied. "What's yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:38 pm

"I just said it," Rebecca grinned. "Rebecca." She looked around, wondering if anyone else was here. Upon finding nobody, she looked back at Leo. "I'm guessing you're a first year?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:47 pm

"Yup, that's true. I think I saw you at the end of term party..." Leonardo tried to think back at the party and indeed, found someone in his memory that looked like Rebecca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 pm

"Yes, I was there," Rebecca confirmed. "I think I saw you too... you were dancing with Ellie, am I right?" She grinned again, remembering the memory of the two dancing. They looked pretty cute together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Leonardo looked away as Rebecca mentioned Elita, he wanted to hide the blushing. "Uhm, yeah, that's right." Leonardo wanted to steer this conversation in another direction, so he asked:"How's it going, now that the term has started?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

"It's great," Rebecca answered. "Being a second year is great! We get to learn so much new and interesting stuff!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Leonardo nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure it is. Do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Rebecca shrugged. "Not really," she answered. "I love going outside when I can. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:52 pm

"I like being outside as well, but I'm kinda stressed right now..." Leonardo replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:55 pm

"Why?" asked Rebecca. She would really like to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

"You see, I'm trying to host a radio show, and I can't wait until the show gets approved... Stuff like this tears me apart!" Leonardo looked at Rebecca and apologised. "I'm sorry, it's just too exciting! It's my time to shine..." Leonardo started sobbing. He was thinking back to the old times again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

"Don't worry," Rebecca grinned. "I would be excited too." Hosting a radio show would be awesome but she didn't have time for it. Her face turned into a frown as Leo started sobbing. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Leonardo started looking at Rebecca and said: "Oh, I'm so sorry. It's just... I had a very hard time before coming here, to Hogwarts. I just started remembering the old times..." After that, Leonardo started sobbing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh," Rebecca said, upset for her new friend. "Everyone had a hard past. But Hogwarts is a great opportunity to get a fresh start..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yeah, that's what i was hoping when I received the letter..." Leonardo told Rebecca. He shook it off and asked Rebecca: "Do you play quidditch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 pm

"I used to play with my wizard cousins," Rebecca admitted, not wanting to sound braggy. "But I am not on the Gryffindor team. I am seriously thinking about applying to join, though. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm

"No, I'm not really the sports type..." Leonardo replied. "My father told me about it though, but when he mentioned bludgers, I totally lost interest in playing. I'd love to watch a game though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 pm

"You should," Rebecca said. "Unfortunately, there won't be a quidditch game until all house teams are complete."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]   Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi What's Your Name? [Closed to Leo]
Page 1 of 1