Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Painful Confrontation  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Painful Confrontation  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Painful Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

A Painful Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: A Painful Confrontation    A Painful Confrontation  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Lucy walked in front of Wade, leading the way towards the Whomping Willow. It was the first time, that she could recall, in which it was her leading the way. Mostly, she always followed Wade around like a puppy follows an older dog. Finally reaching the tree, Lucy turned to face him. A million emotions showed on her face; sadness, pain, happiness, worry, disbelief, awe. It was all she was trying to keep inside, but that only Wade had enough to power to reveal.

"I miss you." she said simply, not lowering her head. "I miss you even when we're both home." Recalling last summer, she was aware that she had only spent a few moments with Wade as he was always locked away in his room.

Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A Painful Confrontation    A Painful Confrontation  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 pm

He knew this was coming the moment he received a note from Lucy, asking him to meet her at the Entrance Gates. It was simple and straightforward, and Wade had the nagging feeling that she was going to talk to him straight up. Looking around, he noticed she was leading him to the Whomping Willow, though he had no idea why.

When she turned to face him, he felt terrible about himself. She had all of her emotions right there, in plain view, and she wasn't scared of glancing away. She was speaking the truth with only her gray eyes. "I miss you too." Wade admitted. "But we're too different now, Luc. You're going to change sometime also." He hoped the time in which she would change for the better came after he was long gone, not while he was still with her for him to see her suffer.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Painful Confrontation    A Painful Confrontation  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Lucy held her ground, keeping herself from exploding in front of him. "Don't call me that. Not after you barely even talk to me." He had used the shorter version of her name, the one only he used; the one that reminded him of how far apart they had grown. "Did you think Phoenix wouldn't know? What you do all the time locked away in your room?" she asked, her voice raised slightly. "He knows you Wade! I know you! You've changed, yes, but not enough for me to not know who you're trying to be." She had seen the books Wade had bought a long time ago, book he'd taken to Hogwarts year after year to see how much he could do. He was testing himself.

"You read about Dark spells all the time, I don't doubt your abilities to perform one. You know I don't, just take the DADA lesson on boggarts! I froze, James froze. You performed the charm perfectly on the first try. The first try, Wade." She was tired of hearing him say he couldn't do as much as he did, she was tired of his fake humility. It was all a lie to protect himself from any harm that might come from knowing what he shouldn't know at that age. "I'm sure you'd be able to perform an Unforgivable Curse in your Sixth year if you wanted to. Just like Kellin did." she added, hoping it would sting him a litte.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: A Painful Confrontation    A Painful Confrontation  EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Without interrupting he listened to her, completely aware that he was hurting her. He rolled his eyes as she told him to stop using the name he had always used for her; she was being immature. "I did know he'd find out. It's Phoenix, for Merlin's sake. He finds out everything I never want him to." he raised his voice. "I know you know me. But I'm not going to be the weak little boy I was before. I'm changing Lucy. Accept it." He remembered Wayne's voice calling him weak, calling him other things he never wanted to remember.

"So what if I got the spell right the first time?" he challenged, already getting tired of being confronted by Lucy. "It doesn't prove I could-" he stopped as Lucy said her last sentence. "My father doesn't have anything to do with my choices." he growled, ready to walk away from her already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Painful Confrontation    A Painful Confrontation  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Painful Confrontation
Page 1 of 1