Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves

Go down 
+4
Aylee Walters
Ella Vega
Andrew Greco
Selene Greco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 am

Approaching Aylee, Selene lowered her voice, "Aylee, I just wanted you to know that it wasn't your fault. Nor was it Lucy's." she said as she noticed the talented witch was having trouble conjuring the ropes. "Keep focusing on it. Let's think of the situation here, if you had a chance to save a friend, let's say...Auden, from a werewolf using only this spell, wouldn't you want to concentrate fully on this?" she said as she grasped her own wand. "Keep trying. I'll be back if you're still having problems."

She walked around and saw that Lucy was also having issues. This was even more strange as the Sytherin had always mastered the spells she was given in the first try. "Lucy, you're thinking too much about it. Don't let your sense of competition get the best of you." she said as she pointed her own wand to the tree the girl was practicing on. "It's all about concentration, just like in Professor Umbranox's class."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm

A glare from Lucy was enough to cause Aylee to give up. She stared at the tree, trying to talk herself into calming down. But she couldn't. Then Professor Vega's voice got her attention, and she looked up, trying hard not to cry. "I'm not blaming her," she muttered. I'm just saying that it wasn't entirely my fault, she thought to herself, biting her lip. As the Professor tried to motivate her to try the spell, she almost shook her head. She just couldn't. "Auden's way to smart to let a werewolf get to her without getting their butt beaten first," she murmured as Professor Vega walked away to talk to Lucy.

Okay, just try it, Aylee thought to herself. She raised her wand and pointed it at the tree again. "Incarcerous," she muttered. Still no ropes. So she tried thinking about it in Professor Vega's way. Auden's getting attacked by a werewolf, she thought, trying to conjure up the scene in her head. But instead, she only saw Ryland getting attacked by a werewolf. No, no, no, no, Aylee thought.  "Incarcerous!" she exclaimed, wishing for that werewolf to go away.

She opened her eyes and saw the tree wrapped in ropes. But instead of smiling she sat down and stared at the tree, her face blank.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Shah took a few seconds to realize what was happening around her. She took a deep breath, slipped her hand around Ryland's shoulder. That was a little hard to do because he was taller, but that was no time to compare heights and let that get in the way. "Alright, Ryland. Please try to walk. I'm not super strong."

She walked slowly, but steadily, supporting him, and made her way to the Hospital Wing. She desperately hoped he would be fine. She wouldn't want anything bad to happen, though she'd just met him only some time ago.

She entered the Hospital Wing. A few seconds later the nurse came running.

"Oh dear! What happened?"

"A werewolf attack." Shah replied, helping the nurse lay Ryland down. "Please tell me he'll be alright." Shah asked, concerned.

"I'm afraid..." The nurse began.

No. No, I'm going to listen.

"Ryland's going to be just fine. He just needs healing time." Shah muttered.

The nurse didn't reply. She began working on him. Shah tried to smile at Ryland. "It's going to be just fine, Ryland." She told him, patting his arm. "Lucy will be delighted to see you as soon as you heal."

She didn't know why she was talking like something grave had happened. It was really bad, but not grave. She didn't know what else to say, so she said, "I'll...um, I'll see you soon." She gave him one last look, hoping desperately that he would be just as how she'd met him some time ago.

She ran out, her heart beating in her ears, back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:56 am

Ella stood still for a moment as her mother's voice sounded far away and everyone moved around her. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she snapped back and saw everyone had moved away. Turning around, she walked back to the group and pointed her wand at a tree. "Incarcerous!" she exclaimed, her wand giving a tiny spark then dying out.

Over and over again, she screamed the spell, each time, her voice getting higher pitched until finally she just choked out the word, her voice was so tired. She just couldn't seem to make ropes appear on the tree. Quietly, she looked around and lowered her wand to her sign in a sign of submission. If only her grandma knew, she would be dissappointed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:23 am

Andrew was too angry to think straight. He knocked the cage out from the cage even further than it was, knocking it fully out of sight from the rest of the students. Unfortunately, the cage opened and he cursed himself for letting it happen. "Don't move!" he pointed his wand at Jeremiah. "No! I wasn't sure of it before, I'm not sure of it now. But what can I do?" he asked Wade, the only student brave enough to get close to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3