Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves

Go down 
+4
Aylee Walters
Ella Vega
Andrew Greco
Selene Greco
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 am

As she was about to say something to Auden, Professor Vega walked over to them and told Ryland to join Shah. Aylee shrugged and said, "See you around." So she was left with Auden. Flashing her friend a quick, don't-worry-everything-will-be-okay smile, she then heard Professor Vega start speaking. The speech seemed to make Aylee shiver with fear, it was even scarier than the instructions had sounded. She watched Mr Greco give Mr Wolffe the Wolfsbane Potion. But if they are giving him the potion... doesn't that mean that he can keep his human mind... and he wouldn't need to be in a cage? she thought to herself as Mr Greco walked back towards Wade. She felt like she was in one of those scary movies where someone was about to perform an experiment and was scary music coming out of nowhere. Aylee gripped her wand so tight that she was surprised that it didn't snap. She was still sitting down, and watching the moon as it rose higher into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Wade barely had time to take more of the lesson in before he was being taken away from Shah. Professor Vega led him to the Ministry man, who seemed rather friendly.
"Yeah, I guess so." Wade replied, watching the man's movements. When he found what he was looking for, he offered the vial to Wade to smell it. He did, but he would have chosen not to do so had he known it would smell as bad as it did. Mr. Greco told him what the potion was, which Wade responded to by nodding.

"If there is a possiblitity of something going wrong, why is Professor Vega giving us this lesson?" Wade asked as he took the parchment from Mr. Greco. After reviewing the list, he realized he knew all of this spells almost perfectly. Almost.

Wade watched Mr. Greco give the Wolfsbane potion to Mr. Wolffe, confused at why he was still in the cage. He overheard the small conversation between the two men, and the fear in his gut finally appeared. "What was that about? 'The wolf is me'?" He asked as soon as Mr. Greco came back to him, but was interrupted by the man's order. "Okay, I'll help anyone, but what was that?!" he asked, or more like demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Ella smiled and replied with a quick, "Hey!" before turning back to pay attention to her mother and Mr. Greco. She watched as Wade was pulled away to do his job as the classroom assistant. She looked down at her wand and noticed it still refused to stay lit. She was fed up and to the point of actually wanting to break it. However, she tried to stay calm and looked at the man in the cage. She wondered what it would be like to pet a werewolf and smirked getting an amusing idea.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:11 am

Ryland nodded and smiled at Aylee in a sort of goodbye. He walked off to where Shah was, lifting his wand up to light his face. "Hello Shah." he smiled.

He then listened to what Professor Vega was saying, feeling uneasy yet excited about the lesson. "What's Wolfsbane?" he asked though a few seconds later his question was answered. "Ah. Okay." he thought about how that was a great thing to think about: safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Auden smiled at Aylee for reassurance. She looked at the man in the cage and felt shivers down her spine. She shook her head and glanced at the rising moon.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 am

Shah's smile faded away when Wade was being taken away. Prof. Vega said that Ryland and she would team up. She didn't know Ryland, so she was little excited at meeting new people. "Hi Ryland!" And he was Wade's brother.

She listened to everything the Ministry man said, and everything Prof. Vega said. She nodded, enthusiastically and turned to Ryland. "Do you want to be a werewolf?" She asked him. Then she realized how random that was.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:38 am

"She has a feeling one of you might need to defend yourselves from a werewolf, and since the DADA professor has been gone for a while, she figured she might as well teach you both things in one lesson." Andrew sighed, it was hard for him to explain it to one of Selene's favorite students considering what he'd heard about most of the kids in her class. "She wants to know that when you face something like this in the future, you'll know what to do."

Andrew walked back only to be questioned by the youth; he wondered whether or not to tell the truth to the boy. "If you really want to know, you'll have to wait until after the lesson. But keep in mind that Jeremiah can and will attack if the situation calls for it."

Just on cue, the clouds above them cleared, revealing a sight so beautiful and painful that would provoke a cry from his friend. Andrew turned his eyes to him; he bent down in pain, his back arching as the effects took place. His cries were rough, raw, and his skin suddenly obtained a gray scale while his hair became scarce and thick. His nails dug into the ground, where the dirt was now coming up, and his feet suddenly became paws and his legs bent in an animalistic way. When Jeremiah looked up, Andrew raised his wand, aware that his friend had accepted to something he was now regretting; his eyes were yellow, but they were human.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Just as Aylee was about to open her mouth to say something to Auden, she heard a loud cry which made her turn around. And immediately, she stood up, horrified by the sight. The man in the cage was changing, his back arching, his skin turning gray, his hair disappearing, all which made her scared. She held up her wand, so the light was on Jeremiah. She wasn't even paying attention to the beautiful sight of the moon- this was the first time that she realized how something beautiful can make someone suffer so much. Which caused her to grab Auden's hand and squeeze it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm

At the thought of Professor Vega worrying about them, her students, Wade couldn't help but love her a bit more. He looked at Mr. Greco and saw that he was serious, their professor really believed something like this would happen. Wade nodded and glanced at her; she was a walking paradox. She was strong and soft and intelligent and interesting and beautiful and everything Wade knew a woman should be. His eyes found Lucy standing next to Ella; they looked too different to even be friends.

"I don't think I'd mind if Mr. Wolffe decided to attack. I'd be intriguing." Wade admitted, "But either way, let's hope he doesn't." With a deep sigh, he was about to ask if he could cast any spell if the situation called for it but just then he heard a bloodcurdling scream.

Wade immediately caught sight of Mr. Greco; he was turning around to face his friend. Mr. Wolffe was arching his back in pain, crying out for something, his skin was loosing it's color, and his hair was disintegrating. Wade saw him dig his nails into ground and he raised his wand protectively almost as soon as Mr. Greco did. Wade was right behind the auror, and he could see the werewolf's eyes. A feeling of electricity ran through Wade's spine.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Shah wasn't sitting any more admiring the night sky. That was impossible to do when there was a werewolf in the vicinity. She even forgot that she'd asked Ryland a question. All she was thinking was that the wolf was there and everybody was in danger despite the protection spells.

Shah gripped her wand tighter, ready for anything. She glanced at Ryland, seeing if he was feeling the same thing. Shah honestly thought that it was extremely painful for someone to go through that. She watched as the man transformed into a wolf. His hair, his skin and other body features that she didn't want to think about, were changing. The man turned into something dreadful, sending terror through Shah's body.

But she really hoped something exciting would happen. Not deathly exciting, but exciting.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 am

Ella's head whipped around as she heard a cry of pain. The man in the cage had begun to transform, his back arching and his skin turning gray. His legs bent at an odd angle and turned to paws. More fascinating and intrigued now than terrified, she slowly stepped towards the cage. He mouth hung open and her arms held loosely by her sides.

She had already put her wand back in her pocket, figuring she would be safe with everyone else there. Before too long, the man was a wolf, with yellow human eyes. It felt like there was no one else in the world other than Ella and Mr. Wolffe. Her vision blocked out everything else, except the werewolf mere inches in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:11 am

Lucy grasped her wand at the sound of the man's cry. She had no idea what she was experiencing, but her brain was functioning again as she looked into the werewolf's eyes. The extraordinary thing was that they were human. This was a beast, standing in front of them, clearly able to kill them all if it wished to. But his eyes were full of pain, and if she was reading it right, compassion.

She raised her wand slowly, keeping her Lumos charm steady. With shallow breathing, she broke away from Ella, and mesmerized by the creature, walked towards the cage. This was about Lucy's most stupid decision, but she simply couldn't take her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 am

At the sound of Jeremiah's howl of pain, Selene turned to Andrew. "Stay with the Ravenclaws. I'll stay with the Slytherins. Wade, you take the Gryffindors." she said, taking her place in front of Ella and Lucy. Selene hoped the lesson would turn out all right. That is, until she saw Lucy approach the cage.

"Lucy, get back." she said to the girl. "He can hurt you, Lucy. Get back, please." Selene gave Andrew a worried look. What is she doing? She turned to Wade a few seconds after, hoping he was not yet to worried about his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:01 am

From her position by the cage, she heard footsteps and broke her trance to see Lucy step up to the cage as well. Thoughts rushed through her head as the girl looked just as mesmerized as she was. She didn't want her friend to get hurt, so slowly, quietly, she shuffled sideways and held her arm in front of Lucy.

Not like it would help, if he were to lash out, he would get them both in one swipe but maybe if something were to happen, she could dive in front of Lucy. Once again, her eyes locked on the werewolf and everything seemed to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Seeing Lucy approach the cage, Ryland was hit with what he often called a day dream, though by now he knew better. He could see his adoptive sister approaching the cage slowly, the wolf's eyes on her. She was hypnotized, wondering what it was like to go through that. As soon as Lucy was within reach, the wolf stuck his paw out, slashing his sister's flesh and creating a wound on her right arm. No. Ryland shook his head and watched as Ella tried to hold Lucy back. Ella, however, was just as mesmerized as her housemate.

With a quick glance at Shah, Ryland figure she was powerful and sane enough to not to what the Slytherin girls were now doing. Without a thought, he took large yet soft steps towards his sister.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 pm

"Lucy, get back!" Aylee's cry had escaped her lips before she could stop it. She saw Ella try to stop Lucy, but then the girl became hypnotized just like Lucy did. And then Ryland was walking towards them. But worry began to fill her. What if the same happened to Ryland? What if the werewolf broke through the cage? What then? It was like a Muggle movie she had once watched- about a mummy who hypnotized anyone who looked into its' eyes. It was almost the same situation now.

Aylee held onto Auden's hand, afraid that the same would happen to her housemate, too. Stop her, Professor! she wanted to scream. But suddenly she felt like even the smallest of sound can cause the werewolf to take a swipe at the two Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 pm

The Ravenclaw girl behind him shouted. Andrew quickly turned around to give her a punishing look. "Your crying out is not going to help them." He hissed, suddenly annoyed by the girl's actions. "If you want to help, stand back."

How could children be so impulsive? He wasn't like that when he was young. All of his actions were planned before hand to make sure he got the desired results. The girl, however, was the reason Jeremiah howled once more. This time coming closer to the Gryffindor boy.

Andrew secretly wanted to launch himself at his friend, but seeing as Selene was focused on keeping Lucy and Ella back by using whispers instead of shouts, Andrew followed her lead. The timing however, was all wrong as Jeremiah suddenly stuck a paw out and slashed the boy in front of him; the Gryffindor.

Andrew sent the cage flying out of the protective shield's range. It crossed the barrier with a small snapping sound. "Are all of you so reckless?" he asked as he passed Wade and the red-headed girl.

"Everyone stay where you are." he looked at all of them. "You too, Selene." He went out of the barrier and locked the cage to the ground as his wand produced tree roots to hold it down. "What the hell Jeremiah?!" he shouted at the werewolf. "Don't tell me you didn't know what you were doing because were completely aware of it!"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 am

(((I also control A. Greco by the way)))

His flotsteps were slow. And he could feel the tension as he finally reached his sister and carefully too a place in front of her, holding her by the shoulders. He took Ella's hand away, and everything was going perfectly until he heard shouting, and the next thing he knew, his back stung.

He had felt the animal's claw on him, making his back arch in pain and surprise. What's going on? He wondered as he fell forward into his older sister. He heard the sound of something crossing the protective barrier the adutls had set up for him, and distant shouting coming from Mr. Greco.

His back stung too painfully for him to stand straight, so he supported himself in amy way he could, which at this moment consisted only of Lucy's small frame. He looked at Professor Vega in hopes she could make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:41 am

Shah stood shocked as first Ella, then Lucy and then Ryland beside her walked towards the werewolf. The girls seemed mesmerized or hypnotized by the creature. She watched, standing there, as the werewolf attacked Ryland.

The Ministry official seemed pissed. Obviously. She would have been too. But she figured they didn't know what they were doing. The tree's roots held the cage down. For now.

She rushed to Ella, Lucy and Ryland. "Guys! What are you thinking?!" She couldn't help but yell. She tried to be loud and disturbing to divert their attention from the werewolf. "It's a werewolf. Not a pony! That could have been the death of ya'll." She tried to pull all of them further away. She was mortified when the werewolf had attacked Ryland. It would have hurt like hell.

She didn't know what to do now. She asked Prof. Vega, "Professor, should I take him to the Hospital Wing?" She didn't want to do that, but she would have to if a fellow Gryffindor was in pain. If one of the adults could just heal him here, or lessen his pain, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Lucy didn't have time to react as she saw the werewolf launching his large paw at Ryland, who had stepped in to make sure she didn't do something stupid. With wide eyes, Lucy saw the wolf in the cage rip Ryland's shirt and she supposed his skin too. He simply collapsed on her as he arched in pain, much like Mr. Wolffe had done while transforming. Transforming! No! This couldn't happen to him, not to her brother. Not to Ryland.

She held him as she screamed for Professor Vega to do something. "Do something!" She yelled at the woman who for the first time in Lucy's school life, was paralized in a crisis.

When Shah came up to them, Lucy began to feel guilty about what she had done. If it had just been Ella who approached the wolf Ryland wouldn't have gone out of his way like this. He would have helped, definitely, but he wouldn't have stepped in front of anyone. She back away from her brother, leaving him at the mercy of Shah who offered to take him to the Hospital Wing.

"Yes, I think someone else should go with him." Lucy said, until the words made her realize something else. The wolf had attacked because he had heard something, a loud scream. He'd heard Aylee.

Lucy's eyes narrowed as she searched for the Ravenclaw in the dark. Her wands was no longer casting any light as the worry of the accident had taken all of her concentration. In this one moment, she hated Aylee. But not as much as she hated herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Ryland felt his sister slipping away, the he playfully said, "I should be okay. It's not like I'll turn into a wolf." He tried to stand up but the stinging sensation wouldn't leave. It's to be expected... "Nevermind, what I said." He grimmaced. "I'd like to go see Mr. Connington."

Turning to Lucy, he gave her an apologetic smile though he didn't know why he was the one apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm

"You're right." Selene said to Shah. "Take him to the Hospital Wing, but come back as soon as you leave him." With her fingers in her muoth, she whistled for Scarlet. The bird came a few seconds after, now recently reborn with bright feathers. "She'll guide you safely back."
Helping Ryland stand up, she sent the two Gryffindors on their way. This would haunt Selene for quite a while. "Lucy, Ella. You join Aylee and Auden now. Wade, go to Andrew. Help him in what he needs to do to stick sense into Jeremiah again." To them, this was the first time such a thing happened, but to Selene this was the second time. And Ryland had been lucky.

"I will teach you all a defensive spell. To prevent that nothing like this happens to anyone else." She looked at the girls and took out her golden wand, walking towards an open space with nearby trees.

"Incarcerous!" Selene shouted and pointed at a tree. Ropes appeared out of the tip of her wand and wrapped around the tree with such force that the skin cracked a little.
"Pick a tree and bind it. Think of it as a life or death situation."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:37 pm

With hesitation, but anger in his veins, he walked away from the group and through the protective barrier to meet Mr. Greco. For the first time, he had heard Miss Vega refer to her companion by his first name. I should have been a couple years older. he frowned.

He walked until he found the cage held down by the roots of a tree, with a fierce Mr. Wolffe inside. "Are you still sure this is safe? Because my cousin brother just got clawed by that thing!" He whispered angryly.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:45 pm

The next thing Aylee saw was the werewolf clawing Ryland's back. Mr Greco yelling at the werewolf. Shah talking to Professor Vega, Lucy's face looking around in the darkness. Then she realized what she had done. He got hurt because of you, you stupid idiot! You should've known not to yell! So much for being a Ravenclaw! Aylee thought to herself, and bit the inside her lip really hard. I wish the werewolf attacked me instead. I bet everyone would be much happier with that arrangement. Professor Vega seemed to be able to continue with the lesson and had them practise a spell. She gripped her own wand a bit lighter because it was about to snap. Aiming at a tree, she muttered, "Incarcerous!" Nothing happened.

"Incarcerous, Incarcerous, Incarcerous!"

Still nothing. The image of a bleeding Ryland was still haunting her. Think of it as a life or death situation, Aylee thought. She closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating hard. "Incarcerous!" she exclaimed, pointing her wand at a tree.

The ropes just wouldn't appear.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Lucy glared at Aylee once more, making sure she was aware of how Lucy felt at the moment. Finally diverting her gaze, Lucy walked to the closest tree and tried to cast the spell Professor Vega had assigned them. Nothing happened.

"Incarcerous!" Lucy shouted again. Nothing happened, only a loud snapping sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next