Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves

Go down 
+4
Aylee Walters
Ella Vega
Andrew Greco
Selene Greco
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves Empty
PostSubject: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:20 am

Selene took a spot near the edge of the forest, where she was waiting for her older students to arrive, and glanced at the men next to her. One of them was Andrew Greco, her long-time boyfriend and now fiance, and the other one was an old friend of his whose name was Jeremiah Wolffe.

Greco wore a dark outfit; a black short-sleeve shirt and dark camo pants with combat boots. Wolffe wore a simple black shirt and pants that were a few sizes bigger than they should have been. Selene was dressed similar to Andrew and they glanced at each other as they saw the first few students arrive.

"Welcome to another lesson of Care of Magical Creatures. For this particular lesson, you will listen to Mr. Greco first when it comes to rules. Other than that, I'm the one to go to." Selene said then turned to Andrew, as it was his turn to speak.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 am

Suddenly feeling overwhelmed with having to speak in front of a multitude of teenagers, Andrew took a deep breath and turned to look at Selene who gave him comfort by simply smiling.

"Hi. Everyone." he started, "I'm Andrew Greco, an Auror for the Ministry of Magic, and I'm here because your professor asked to teach a particular class which requires the presence of one of us. Now, most of you are familiar with the legend of the werewolf, am I right?" he saw a few students nod and continued.

"Today you'll have the opportunity to watch a transformation, so I must ask for discretion while it happens. This is Mr. Wolffe, and the name is most certainly not a pun." he smiled at his friend. "If you're all ready and have your wands handy, then we can go." His eyes glanced up at the now darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 am

Ella walked down to the edge of the forest in her black long-sleeve shirt, black combat boots and black pants, her hair tied up in a messy bun. Good thing it wasn't incredibly hot today or she'd have been dying, however, she was grateful to get out of her school uniform. She was one of the first ones there, so she stood in the front.

As the rest of the class filed in, her mothers fiance had began to speak. Grabbing her wand, she took a noticeable step back and gave her mother a fearful look. She wasn't sure whether she was ready for something like this yet. What if she or someone else got hurt? She loved werewolves, and always thought being one would be cool, but that was then and this was now. That was a dream and this was,well, reality.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Walking down towards the edge of the forest, Aylee found herself wondering what the lesson was going to be about. Especially since it was getting dark. The thought scared her a bit as she had been planning to stay as far as she could away from the forest. Fear could be seen in her eyes. She wore a long-sleeved black shirt, black jeans and black combat boots and her hair was in her now-usual side ponytail. When she arrived at the edge of the forest, Professor Vega was there with two men, confusing Aylee even more. Then the Professor introduced one of the men, Mr. Greco, who began speaking. An Auror, she thought when the man spoke. That's cool. Wait, if it's an Auror... does this mean that this lesson might be dangerous? Then the man mentioned something about a werewolf, to which Aylee bit her lip. She nodded along with a few other students who said that they knew about the legend of the werewolf.

See a transformation?! Are they mad?! Aylee gripped her wand tightly. What if someone from the class got hurt? Shouldn't they just give Wolffe the Wolfsbane potion or something? Mr. Greco said that they could go if they were ready. What if something goes wrong? She bit her lip harder with fear. She could see Ella nearby hesitating, too.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 am

Wearing the required clothing, Wade made his way to the edge of the forest where his Care of Magical Creatures class was usually held. His black shirt was different from his uniform, and wearing jeans during class made him feel a bit uncomfortable, not to mention the boots he had to wear. He couldn't imagine why they would be required to dress like this, but he guessed they would most likely go out looking for something inside the forest.

As he arrived, he caught sight of Professor Vega and his eyes rolled back in his head. She was so beautiful. His eyes then turned to Aylee, then to Ella, and then to the two men who stood by his professor. The first one he knew about because of Lucy, he was Professor Vega's boyfriend, but the other he had never ever seen.

Mr. Greco seemed okay, he wasn't as big as Wade thought aurors were, and he seemed pretty nervous about public speaking. Either way, Wade listened. A transformation? Is that even legal? He wondered what could go wrong with this lesson, and found many things wrong with it. Shaking his head, he figured he might as well be excited about this lesson. Professor Vega had never put them in danger, in fact, she had fought to keep them safe.

Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 am

Lucy's hair was pulled back into a side-fishtail braid as she pulled her black shirt over her head. "Why do we need to dress like this, Jacques?" she asked her golden owl, receiving only a confused look from the animal. Lucy laughed as she grabbed her wand and headed towards the forest, ready for class.

As she headed down, the three imposing figures in front of the rest of the students startled her as the lessons had always been given by Professor Vega only. She immediately recognized the Ministry Auror from the christmas party Shah had hosted a few years back and she quickly smiled at him. If she planned on getting anywhere in the Ministry, she might as well make connections now.

As she listened, she grew more and more excited. They were to watch a man transform into a werewolf! She might not ever have that opportunity again! With her wand ready, she made her way into the front of the crowd to be able to listen to the adults better.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:29 am

"Um." Andrew hesistated while he searched for some sort of signal from Selene. When she nodded, he continued. "Okay, you can follow me now." He walked in front of the students, with Jeremiah by his side, and Selene behind the students. They walked for a few minutes, endless seconds to Andrew, and finally made it to a small tree-less area where a metal cage was resting.

Turning to Jeremiah, he said, "Are you ready?" His friend began to take his wand out of his pocket and handed it to Andrew then followed to walk inside the cage. "We'll have to wait until it's midnight to see the moon clearly, but you'll be fine."

After he put his friend's wand in his jean pocket, he gathered the students on a small circle and took out his own wand. With murmurs, he began casting a protective wall around the students, leaving room for them to relax while they waited for night to fall. "Could you help me out, love?" he said to Selene as he worked on a certain part of the forest. A thin silver layer soon around them, creating a dome above their heads.

"We'll be waiting here for a while, so you might as well relax for a while. When it gets closer to midnight, I'll start giving you the instructions." He then took a seat on the ground by Selene and watched the kids.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:59 am

Ella hesitantly followed the three adults, not wanting to be left alone. She was excited to see Lucy and Wade there as well as Aylee. She turned to look at them, smiled and waved. After walking for a bit, they reached the clearing and she saw the cage which caused anxiousness to form in her stomach.

Once the protective shields were cast around them and they were told to relax, Ella walked over to where her mother was seated on the grass beside Mr. Greco. Sitting beside her, she leaned onto her and closed her eyes. She knew she'd be groggy when midnight came if she fell asleep, but she was exhausted from a long day and couldn't help it. Laying there against her mother was somewhat reassuring and caused the anxiousness to dissipate a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 am

Ryland was a bit late but managed to catch the group who was only entering the forest as he arrived. He watched what they did closely, and much more, he watched the man in the cage who sat quietly inside. After a protective spell was cast around them, Ryland tried to relax like everyone else was doing and headed towards Wade.
"What's this about?" he asked. "I literally just got here three seconds ago."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

The man, Mr. Greco, then led them into the forest and to a small clearing with a big cage. Seeing the cage made Aylee calm down a bit, but she was still feeling scared and nervous. She then watched Mr. Wolffe get into the cage. But she still wasn't entirely calm as she watched Mr. Greco herd them into a circle and put protective spells around the group. The Ministry Auror said that they would get more instructions when it got closer to midnight, making Aylee even more nervous.

Slowly, she sat down on the ground, still gripping her wand tightly. Aylee sat alone and wondered, What if Mr. Wolffe manages to get out of the cage? What if he breaks through the magic shields? Will he kill us? Is it even legal to let us watch something like this? She continued thinking more and more bad thoughts until she shook her head. She then looked at Mr. Wolffe in the cage. I wonder how he feels, she thought.

Then Aylee hugged her knees to her chest and stared into the trees. She was still scared.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am

Wade chuckled at Ryland, "We're watching a transformation." Looking to the other side, he stared are the invisible protective wall Professor Vega and the auror had casted around them. "I'm excited, actually. Most of the girls seem to be freaking out." He had obviously noticed Ella's reaction when they heard what the lesson would be about, and Lucy's reaction hadn't gone unnoticed either. "Lucy's the only one who seems to be interested. How about you? What do you think?" he asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 am

Auden ran to catch up to everyone. She was a tad late and out of breath. Auden noticed an auror and that a lot of people were looking scared. She heard the word werewolf. Auden gulped in terror. She has always been afraid of werewolves. Since she was a child she was terrified. Auden wouldn't watch any tv or movies that had werewolves in it. She cleared her head and started to listen to the auror.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:52 am

Ryland soon understood what Wade meant, and his mind began to race. They would be experiencing something not many people had the chance to! At this moment, he had no idea what to do with his hands so he began to play with his wand, accidentally making red sparks fly out. He laughed happily, "Wade, who would have ever thought of this? A transformation at Hogwarts? Insane!"

He continued to glance around the area, noticing that Professor Vega seemed to be very quiet. His green eyes then scanned the rest of the people only to land on Aylee. She was hugging her knees to her chest and she seemed scared. Ryland had never thought of Aylee as the kind of girl who gets scared easily, yet again, he barely knew her.

"Je vais aller voir Aylee, attendez." He said to him, who must have now gotten used to Ryland's use of his native tongue. He silently walked over, taking a spot on the ground next to her and smiled. "I wonder is he agreed willingly." he said while glancing towards the man in the cage. "He seems pretty at ease in there."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 pm

As she was staring into the distance, a voice caught her attention, causing Aylee to turn her head around in a flash. "What do y-!" she exclaimed, almost raising her wand before she realized that it was Ryland. Then she felt her cheeks grow warm, although you couldn't tell since it was a bit dark. "Oh, hi," she muttered shyly, seeing her mistake. "Sorry about that. The forest really, um, creeps me out," she lied, trying hard not to stammer. Calm down, she thought to herself. There is an Auror here, a whole bunch of students, and a Professor. Nothing is going to attack you. Calm down. She relaxed immediately, knowing that Ryland wasn't a threat, but the uneasy and nervous feeling was still in her stomach.

"What did you say?" Aylee then asked, as she hadn't paid attention to what Ryland had said and wanting to forget that she was almost going to put a classmate under the Full Body-Bind Curse due to her uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:29 am

"Andrew, I think it's time for me to talk to them." Selene said as she glanced up at the sky, feeling the midnight breeze. Turning towards Jeremiah in the cage, she apologized again silently, making sure he understood.

As she stood up, she gathered the students around and spoke. "When Mr. Greco tells you to run, you run. When he tells you to stop doing something, you stop doing. If I tell you to answer a question, you simply answer it. If Mr. Wolffe tells you to do or say anything, do not do so. Is that clear?" she warned them.

"Okay, take out your wands, cast Lumos, and pick a partner and stay with that person for the rest of the night. I'll be walking around talking to you privately in your small groups, making sure that you're all understanding the lesson without me making too much noise. Please partner up now."
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:21 am

Shah ran down to the forest. She was honestly wondering why she always made it late to class. When she reached nearer the group, she slipped in beside Wade, trying to be as imperceptible as possible. "Hey," She said, pulling out her wand, as she'd heard Prof. Vega's instruction. She was really excited and it was clearly seen in her brown eyes. She pushed her hair out of her face and sat down.

The forest was dark and damp and she found it soothing. She muttered, "Lumos." And her wand began emanating light. She'd never seen a werewolf transform before. Well, obviously; she hadn't seen anything in the magical world much. She eagerly waited for mid-night to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:11 am

Auden walked over towards Aylee and Ryland. She was very frightened after the Professor told them the directions. "Can I join you guys?" She asked hoping they'd say yes because Auden really didn't want to be alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 am

Before Ryland had the chance to speak, Professor Vega was giving them instructions. Aylee nodded to herself. Listen to Mr Greco and Professor Vega, ignore Mr Wolffe, she repeated inside her head. She was trying hard to calm down. As soon as the Professor told them, she muttered, "Lumos." and the tip of her wand lit up. Then, when she heard something about partners, she mentally groaned. She had actually forgotten that Ryland was sitting next to her, as she was staring at Mr Wolffe in the cage.

Suddenly, a voice caught her attention and Aylee turned around to see who it was. It turned out to be Auden, who asked them if she could join them. "Um... but I though Professor Vega said partners?" she asked, confused. She looked around the class. I'm pretty sure Wade will partner with Shah, and Lucy might go with Ella, so I guess that leaves us three, she thought, then turned back to Auden. "Sure," Aylee replied, then looked at Ryland to see what his decision was.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:44 am

"Whoa, it's me." He looked at Aylee, surprised with her reaction. Before he had a chance to say anything else though, Professor Vega told them to listen to only her and Mr. Greco. As she also directed them to cast Lumos, he murmured the spell, illuminating the tip of his wand.

"It's fine." he said to Auden after Aylee had agreed. He originally had thought of going back to Wade until he saw Shah approach and stand by him; they were likely to partner up. "I'm sure Miss Vega won't mind." he assured them.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:05 am

Ella awakened from her short nap as midnight grew closer. Listening to her mother give them directions, she nodded in understanding, however, she was really staring at the man in the cage and daydreaming. As they were told to partner up, she stayed still and tried to make eye contact with Lucy, hoping she'd want to be her partner.

"Lumos," Ella muttered and watched as her wand lit up, however, it went out a few seconds later. Over and over she tried but it just wouldn't stay lit. Finally, she shrugged and sat back down, feeling a whole slew of emotions run through her, however, she hid them well. As the grass formed around her body and brushed her clothes, she sighed deeply and picked at the grass waiting for midnight to approach so she could go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Auden looked at Aylee and Ryland. "Thanks. So is it just me or were those directions slightly scary?" Auden asked. She hated being scared and hated being in potential dangerous situations. Auden looked down at her boots while nervously moving them. She didn't want to admit it but she was terrified right now and with good reason. Lets just say the last time she saw a werewolf it wasn't pretty.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:55 am

Seeing Shah slip into the group, Wade smiled at her. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up." He teased her. He silently casted Lumos nd watched the soft lift from his wand illuminate his face. He started making shadows on the trees with his free hand. "Hey Shah, look. It's a bunny." He smiled.

It was innocent play, done to disguise his anxiety at being in the forest at night in front of a man who would supposedly turn into a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:49 am

"Where's Wade?" Selene turned around to look for the boy. Once he found him, he walked up to him and Shah. "Wade, given that you are my assistant, I will need you to work with Mr. Greco. Shah, you may join Lucy and Ella if you wish, or partner up with some one else." As soon as she said that, she noticed that the students could easily be broken up into houses. "No, actually let's do something else." She walked off to meet Ryland, who was already with Auden and Aylee.

"Ryland, go partner up with Shah instead. I've decided to keep you all with someone of the same house." she announced. As the boy walked towards his housemate, Selene motioned for Wade to walk with her and meet Andrew.

"Andrew, this is my assistant, Wade. And Wade, this is Andrew Greco." she introduced them quickly before leaving them to address the class. "Alright, since the moon will soon come out, I want to point out the reason for this lesson." she said to them. "Most of you know that werewolves are cruel when in that state. Most of them don't have a conscious thought at the moment. But the point of this lesson is to teach you about the animal side of a werewolf, the human side of a werewolf, and how to defend yourself against one should you one day encounter one."

"What is a werewolf? A werewolf is a human being who becomes a fearsome and deadly wolf upon the complete rising of the full moon. Werewolves can be easily distinguished from regular wolves by their shorter snout, human eyes, tufted tail, and their mindless hunting of humans whilst in their wolf form." she looked around, making sure students understood and their wands were lighted by their spell. "A werewolf happens due to the infection of a human with lycanthropy. Possibly the worst part about being a werewolf is that, once transformed, they will no longer remember who they are. They can kill even their best friend." At this, she glanced at Jeremiah. Feeling suddenly terrible for him, she moved closer to the cage in which he had agreed to spend a night in for her teaching purposes.

"They will, however, recall everything they have experienced while in their wolf form once they return to their human form again." she added. "Lycanthropy is an illness which spreads through contact between saliva and blood. So when a transformed werewolf bites a human, the human will eventually become one himself. If a werewolf is in human form and bites you, you will merely gain their tendencies such as a liking for rare meat." She turned to Andrew, who was now supposed to be giving the vial of Wolfsbane to Jeremiah.
"What Mr. Greco is doing right now, is administering the Wolfsbane Potion to Mr. Wolffe so that he can keep his human mind. That way, you can be a bit safer."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 am

Andrew was about to ask who Wade was until Selene walked away and towards her students. Instead, he kept back looking for the vial of Wolfsbane he's kept in his pocket. Shortly after, he was once again greeted by Selene and a boy who seemed to be around 16 years of age. Andrew nodded and smiled at the boy.

"I guess it's just us tonight." he shrugged as he once again reached into his pocket to retreat the vial. He opened the crystal container and a deep blue smoke came out as soon as the cork came off. "Wolsbane." he informed the boy. Moving it towards Wade so he could smell it, he then closed it and handed it to him.

"For today, you'll need to be able to show us great spell-casting if there's a necessity. There really shouldn't be, but just in case." he said as he pulled out a piece of parchment from his jean pocket. "Here's a list of the spell you must know already, and that you may use in case it comes in handy."

Protego
Incendio
Petrificus totalus
Levicorpus
Stupefy
Conjunctivus

After Selene was done speaking, she turned to Andrew, a signal that he should now administer the potion. "Give me a second." he said to the boy as he took the vial off his hand and walked toward his friend, Jeremiah.

Jeremiah looked strangely inhuman behind the bars, and Andrew sighed, "You agreed to this. It's not like you didn't know what would happen." He had, in some way, told his friend about the risks of this lesson, and he had also made many attempts to persuade Selene into forgetting about this possibility.
"I know, but it's a shame I'm not trusted enough to be on my own." Jeremiah's voice caught him by surprise, already sounding much more like a deep growl than his normal vocals. "We trust you, we don't trust the wolf." Andrew replied. A few seconds passed and Jeremiah made a face of disgust as he drank the liquid, "What you don't realize, Andrew, is that the wolf is me."

Pushing his friend's words aside, he put the vial away and walked towards Wade. "If anything happens, you help out every student that you can help. Don't choose favorites." he shot a warning glare towards the red-head girl Wade had been talking to before being whisked away by Selene.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:07 am

Lucy made eye contact with Ella as soon as Professor Vega announced for them to partner up. Quickly, she walked over to her friend and her wand began to light up as she reached Ella. "Hey." she smiled brightly to the girl.

With her wand lit up, Lucy listened to the Professor as she explained what a werewolf really was. She watched as the people around them interacted, some with calm, others with fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves   [Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves Empty

Back to top Go down

[Y4 and Y5] Lesson I-Werewolves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next