Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Aylee sounded pretty nervous. "Um, I could go first." Auden said. She got her wand ready. "Petrificus Totalus." Auden said while doing the proper wand movement. Auden looked at Aylee. She was still standing. It didn't work. "Oh man. Um Aylee do you want to try and then I could try again?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 am

Ambrosius briefly glanced around the room when Ryland Marcotte informed him of his situation. "You will have the pleasure to practice with me." he added, heading towards a part of the classroom that was still relatively empty, the Gryffindor behind him.

"Please stand here." he instructed him, showing the soft cushion on the floor. "Now, since it would not be very convenient for me to end up petrified, this is how we will proceed. You will cast the curse, and I will reflect the spell back in your direction, so be prepared to experience its effects." Making a short pause to make sure that the student had understood, he took out his wand and pointed it in front of him. "We can commence whenever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"Okay," Aylee bit her lip and held out her wand. She tried copying the wand movement the Professor had done and at the same time saying, "P-petrificus Totalus!" Nothing happened. She looked at Auden.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 pm

"Okay. So its my turn now." Auden said. She got ready and pointed her wand at Aylee. "Petrifcus Totalus!" Auden said. Auden then looked at Aylee, who was effected by the curse. Yay it worked! Auden thought. Auden then said the counter curse. "Rennervate!" She yelled. Aylee then was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Aylee watched Auden attempt the spell again. This time, it worked because Aylee wasn't able to move at all. She tried to smile at her friend to show her that she did a great job but was unable to do so. So she waited for Auden to do the counter spell. When Aylee was able to move again, she exclaimed, "Great job!"

Then she realized that it was her turn. Aylee bit her lip as she pointed her wand at Auden. "Petrificus Totalus," she said, attempting the wand movement again. Once again, nothing happened. Aylee frowned. Auden got it on her second try. How come I didn't? she thought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Auden noticed that Aylee was slightly disappointed. "Good try Aylee. You'll get it next time." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Aylee sighed and raised her wand again. Once again, she attempted the wand movement and tried saying the incantation at the same time. It was proving to be a bit difficult. "Petrificus Totalus!" she exclaimed, but still, nothing happened.

She groaned. Most students were already getting it except for her. Aylee bit her lip again before raising her wand one more time. "Petrificus Totalus!" she exclaimed, but nothing happened. She tried hard to be patient. Do not worry if you are unsuccessful at first, this is a quite difficult spell, Aylee repeated the Professor's words in her mind.

"Petrificus Totalus!" she exclaimed again, pointing her wand at Auden and concentrating hard. Suddenly, Auden's body froze and her partner was unable to move. "I did it! I did it!" Aylee exclaimed, almost forgetting that Auden was frozen. "Oh, sorry!" she said, pointing her wand at Auden and saying, "Rennervate!" Immediately, Auden was able to move again. Aylee smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Unfortunately, it was already time to draw the lesson to a close. "I deeply apologize, mister Marcotte, yet it appears that the lesson's end had approached more rapidly than I had anticipated. Attempt to practice the curse by yourself, and if you encounter any difficulties, do not hesitate to seek me in my office."

He then turned to the two Ravenclaws. "I am very satisfied to see that you have succeeded. Ten points to each of you for demonstrating that perseverance always pays off. Unfortunately, we have to part now. The term is over already, and I wish you all a very pleasant summer and expect to find all of you here next year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)   Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One - The Full Body-Bind Curse (Year II)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2