Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Discoveries and Family Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Discoveries and Family Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 am

Lucy sat down in the Common Room as she quietly went through a pile of books on Ravenclaw and Hogwart's History. Figuring that her search for the Library with Aurora, James, and now Wade, would require a greater knowledge on who the woman was, she began some research. Unsure of where to start, she picked up a book on the History of Hogwarts, the same one she had used for various homework assignments and began to look for keywords that might give her more knowledge on who Rowena Ravenclaw was. It was when she heard the door to the Common Room open that she jumped, startled, and automatically tried to hide her books.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:32 am

"Hey, Luc." Wade's voice asked as he approached his cousin. Seeing her try to hide away something, he raised his eyebrow as he caught sight of one of the books, "History of Hogwarts? Wasn't that last year's book?" he asked her. He wasn't sure why Lucy would be reading it again, so he took a seat next to her and grabbed the copy, flipping over its pages.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 am

"Um...." Lucy began as Wade shamelessly took the book away, "It's because of the Library." she said in a whisper, hoping he'd remember what she had told him. "I thought that if I was to work with Ravenclaws on this, I might as well know what Ravenclaws are really all about."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 am

"The library?" Wade asked curiously, "What library? I thought it was flooded?" he said as he looked over the titles of the other books, which were pretty much the same as the one he'd picked up. "Are you sure this sudden interest in Ravenclaw doesn't have to do with...you know who?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:50 am

"No, silly. That was last year when it flooded. It's all good now." she answered and picked up another book, looking for the same key words she had been looking for in the last one.

It took Lucy a second to realize what he was talking about. "What? No!" she began her protest, "Wade! No! I just think that for me to know how Ravenclaw thinks, I should know what Ravenclaw was like. Not the House, but the Founder."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:58 am

"Uh-huh. Well," he said, "Would you mind refreshing my memory and telling me what library you're talking about?" Over the summer, he remembered Lucy talking to him about something she, Aurora and James had been up to during the school term, but he couldn't exactly remember what it was about since he'd been too busy trying to held a hold of his father and figuring out his feelings towards the man that gave him life.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 am

"It's about the Library...the one that James and Aurora included me in? The one I told you over the summer? Rowena Ravenclaw? Does that ring a bell, Wade?" she tried to whisper as she didn't want any other nosy Slytherins, let alone Professor Baxt, to hear them. Glancing a t her pile of books, James' words came to mind.

"I spent days searching for more information in our Common Room's library and in the school's one. There are a few mention of the lost library, but nothing helpful. However, not a single book says anything about Ravenclaw's involvement in the story."

Frowning, she threw her hands up in the air and placed them on her head. "Wade!" she said, finally seeing how useless this was. "This is all useless! James already read all of this and found nothing! Ugh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries and Family Bonding   Discoveries and Family Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Discoveries and Family Bonding
Page 1 of 1