HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Discoveries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Discoveries   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 am

After spending several hours sitting at his desk in his office above the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, Ambrosius decided he needed to stretch his legs a bit. Walking through the Entrance Hall, he figured he could stop by the staff room since he had still not visited it. As he approached, the two stone gargoyles guarding the door observed him intently, but ultimately silently let him advance, since they had obviously guessed he was a professor, and that he wasn't in the mood for funny talk.

It was a long, paneled room with mismatched, dark wooden chairs, a couple of desk and an old wardrobe. The place was empty, as the other professors were probably in their offices or having lessons at this time. As there was nothing interesting to be seen, Ambrosius was about to leave when he heard the door open behind him. He reflexively turned around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Tarik was exploring the castle when he decided that he needs to go to the staff room, maybe he would meet someone there. He oppened the door pass the two gargoyelsand saw that someone was there. It was Tarik's collegue Ambrosius. He knew him from before since they have tallked already. "Hi Ambrosius, whats up?" Tarik said to him
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 pm

It was Tarik Terzic, the young Charms professor. "Hi Ambrosius, whats up?" his colleague greeted him. Ambrosius was a bit surprised by such a friendly approach. After all, they had just conversed a few times since they both arrived at Hogwarts. "Good afternoon, mister Terzic" he replied in his usual calm tone. "Not much, I just came to see what the staff room looks like, since I did not have the opportunity to visit it since my arrival." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

"Ambrosius please, how many times did I told you to call me Tarik" Tarik said in a bit mocking tone. He decided he needs to get a bit friendly with the Ambrosius so he waved his wand and summoned a pot of coffee and two cups, "Incendio" Tarik said to warm up the coffee. "Here take one I brew it myself and promise you it is excellent" Tarik said giving a cup to Ambrosius; "Also we should eat these cookies, I do not know whose are they but they seem delicious. So, how was your first lesson?" he asked while holding out the plate towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 am

Before Ambrosius could even take a seat at one of the wooden desks, Professor Terzic had already offered him coffee, presented him with cookies and inquired about his first lesson. "Thank you, but I will have to decline." he replied while his colleague was pulling the chair opposite him. "The lesson went fine. The first-years seem quite skilled, as they mainly had no trouble with the Wand Lighting Charm. Of course, it is only the beginning, and even the most talented will have to work hard in order to master the more complicated spells." he explained. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Tarik listened to Ambrosius explaining about his first lesson, wandering why he did not took his coffee. "Mine went OK students had some problems with the levitating charm but I think it will be ok." Tarik said to Ambrosius. "Also I am thinking of doing one of my lessons in the room of requirement. Do you know about that place?"
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 am

"The Room of Requirement?" Ambrosius repeated with an inquiring look. He had always considered that he knew the Castle pretty well, yet he had never heard of such a place before.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 am

Ashton entered the staff room to get some papers that the Headmaster told him about. Having more paper work seem so troubling to him but he knows that it is part of his job. As he took some steps inside, he saw two of his co-workers, Tarik Terzic, the professor for Charms and Ambrosius Umbranox, the professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts having conversation about their past lesson.

He greeted the both of them while heading to the farthest corner of the room where his papers are waiting. He made some glances on the whole room, wondering where the other professors might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 am

"Hello Ashton, how was your day?" Tarik said to his collegue. "Room of requrement is secret room on seventh floor across tapestry of Barnabas Barny who teaches Trolls to dance Ballet. It is special because it fulfils your wishes in a way that if you need a room for something you, you pass three times focusing on what you wish and it will grant it. In example me, I will next week need a room with enugh space, equped for charms, with targes and stuff. And if I pass three times it will get me that." Tariks said to Ambrosius
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 am

Before Tarik Terzic could tell him more about this Room of Requirement, Ashton Clark appeared though the door. Ambrosius greeted him with a nod as the History of Magic and Flying professor walked towards a desk on which a pile of papers was lying. Ambrosius then listened to the room's description, from its location to the way to penetrate it. "Fascinating" he whispered with admiration once his interlocutor had finished, wondering how such formidable magic was even possible. What also intrigued him is that despite spending his student life at Hogwarts, he had remained utterly ignorant of the existence of such a chamber. "Is this room a recent addition to the Castle?" he interrogated, curious to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:53 am

"Hello Ashton, how was your day?" Tarik asked. "Pretty well," Ashton answered back. He didn't want his co-workers to think he was snobbish but he also do not know how to mingle with them either.

After getting what he needs, he went towards the exit and said goodbye to the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Juliette approached the stone gargoyles in front of the staff room, so different from Beauxbatons, where ugly things like that were not tolerated. They let her in without a word, and she entered. Three other professors were already there, and as it looked like they were on the middle of a conversation, she determined to leave them alone unless they noticed her. Since she was new here, she had missed any introductions that might have been made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Tarik loved teaching things to other people even such trivial things as location of room of requirement. He loved the fascination in the Ambrosius eyes when he told him about the room. "No this is as old as the castle as far as I know. It was not recent in any way since it was used by Harry Potter and the gang, as well as my father." Tarik answered the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Tarik saw a woman enter a staff room. It was finally time to have some female teachers here, Tarik was getting afraid of the situation but now it is ok. He decided to get to meet the girl so he said: "Hello, my name is Tarik. It is an honor to meet you. You truly do refresh the staff selection. I am sure we will work well together. And this is my colleague, Ambrosius Umbranox."
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 pm

"No this is as old as the castle as far as I know. It was not recent in any way since it was used by Harry Potter and the gang, as well as my father." Tarik replied. Ambrosius meditated about the Room of Requirement for a while. The ingeniousness of the way it functioned really astonished him. He ventured so deep into his thoughts that he didn't even notice the sound of the door being pushed until Tarik Terzic addressed the woman who had discretely entered. "Hello, my name is Tarik. It is an honor to meet you. You truly do refresh the staff selection. I am sure we will work well together. And this is my colleague, Ambrosius Umbranox." the young Charms teacher announced. Ambrosius nodded to the woman, trying to figure out which subject she would be teaching, as he had been informed that there had recently been a few additions to the staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

One young teacher noticed Juliette. "Hello, my name is Tarik. It is an honor to meet you. You truly do refresh the staff selection. I am sure we will work well together. And this is my colleague, Ambrosius Umbranox." The other man nodded politely to her.

"Hello, Tarik, Ambrosius," Juliette greeted them. "I'm Juliette. I just arrived from France."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Tarik stuttered for a moment when he heard she was from France, he liked pople from France and he wil show off for a moment. "Oh you are from France, nice. Well then: Enchanté, madame. Comment trouvez-vous notre humble château?" Tarik said to Juliette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Juliette was surprised and delighted to hear her native language. He had asked her how she liked the castle. "J'aime beaucoup Hogwarts. Et vous? Comment trouvez-vous elle, Monsieur Terzic?" I love Hogwarts much. And you? How do you like it, Mister Terzic?
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

After Selene had accommodated her bags and belongings in her office and dormitory, she headed down for the Staff Room. She had not been here before, despite her various attempts at fooling the gargoyles during her Third year, and to finally be able to see what it looked like was something Selene was very excited for. Once she entered, she knew this was not what she was expecting. The room was long and paneled, and with mismatched furniture. To her surprise, the room was occupied already. There were three professors; two males and one female. She looked at everyone silently, then entered the room fully.

The first professor had dark hair and very pale skin. His eyes were surrounded by deep dark circles and he towered over Selene. Ah, Defense Against the Dark Arts, I suppose....she thought as she saw the resemblance between her last DADA professor.
The second professor was also very tall, but he looked friendlier than the last one. He had dark hair and fair skin, and he seemed to be flirting with the female professor.
The third professor, the girl, was very pretty and young. Her red hair fell softly against her face in soft waves.
Oh, they look lovely together!....Selene thought to herself about the two younger professors.

"Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt. My name is Selene. I've just arrived." she said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 am

The door opened and another female teacher entered. Juliette was glad to have another girl here, it would become lonely with no one to really talk to. The young woman was looking curiously at Juliette and Tarik, so she shifted away a bit from him.

"Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt. My name is Selene. I've just arrived," the new teacher said.

"Juliette. I'm glad to meet another British teacher," Juliette said, smiling broadly. "Since I'm not from here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 pm

James walked into the crowded staff room. The room was bright and warm,so unlike the potions class he was used to and liked. As he enters,he hears a soft voice,"Juliette. I'm glad to meet another British teacher," Juliette said, smiling broadly. "Since I'm not from here."

James examined the other professors just as he'd do to his students. "Most of you don't know me, I am Professor Wayne, I teach potions and muffle studies." James said as e sat down. At an empty chair. He then muttered to himself, "prefer the dark cold dungeons."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Selene was about to answer the Juliette when a male teacher entered the room. He has brown hair and hazel eyes but he seemed to be very strict. After inrroducing himswlf, he took a seat. "Prefer the dark cold dungeons." he muttered. Selene eyed him, the way she did when she met someone she knew she wouldn't like. Turning back to Juliette she said, "I'm not from here either. I'm American. I know it's not much of a difference but it's not home. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 pm

James turned around to hear that voice that stated that she was also American. He never figured there were other american professors here too. He opened his mouth to talk, then closed it. Then, he opened it again and let out, "You are american? What part?" in his usual slow and low voice.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"You are American? What part?" A low voice said. Selene turned to look at the stern man who had arrived a little wile ago. "Born in Texas, raised in Washington." She said. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:43 pm

As soon as James asked the question, she replied, "Born in Texas, raised in Washington." She said. "Where are you from?". I as well replied right away, in the same low voice, "Born and raised in New York. Although I don't appreciete much my that muggle state."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discoveries   

Back to top Go down

Discoveries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Castle :: Professors' Hallway :: Staff Room-
Jump to: