Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) Empty
PostSubject: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 am

Andrew brushed his curly brown hair as he walked into The Hog's Head. It wasn't his first time there, but he was never very fond of the place. Although, now that he'd heard a woman was running it, he expected it to be cleaner.

Taking a seat at a far table, he ordered simple water as he wanted to calm his feelings. He'd had a date with Selene. He'd been wanting to ask her for a while now, and she'd said yes.

Letting out a sigh, his eyes caught a familiar frame walking in. It was Richard, one of his coworkers in the Ministry. He waved and motioned for him to take a seat, hoping he would.

Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character
Activity: Adult, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Richard walked into the Inn, gazing around in awe. He had first intended to go to the Three Broomsticks, as usually, yet the crowdedness of the place made him change his mind. The place had went though an incredible transformation since the last time he had visited it. The once very dirty and dingy room, with bay windows so encrusted with filth that you could barely see through them, was now a warm and welcoming pub.

"If it isn't my friend Andrew Grecco." he greeted his colleague upon approaching the counter, vigorously shaking his hand. "Ladies, behold the man who put half of Azkaban behind bars." he added jokingly at a group of young women nearby. "So, what are you doing at Hogsmeade?" he inquired, taking a seat beside him. "Top secret ministry business?"

Last edited by Richard Blackwood on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 am

Shaking Richard's hand, Andrew smiled in happiness as seeing one of his friends was always nice, especially with work and danger supposedly around the bend. "Richard." he greeted him as his cheeks turned pink after hearing the joke.
"Not all of it, not yet." he joked back, hoping one day to prove himself worthy of being an Auror. "No, I'm not here for business. There hasn't been anything to do lately, besides keeping an eye on Hogwarts" he admitted, "I'm here for love, or at least I guess you could call it that."
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"Is that so?" Richard replied, intrigued. "Well, I'm sorry ladies, our hero seems to be already taken." he added to the group of women who appeared to be listening to what they were saying. "You certainly know how to choose the place for your dates. Nothing more romantic than the Hog's Head, right?" he teased Andrew. "Who's the lucky lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 am

Emma was really glad to see that her shop was gaining popularity. Putting away the dirty utensils, she noticed two men from the Ministry walk in. This made her even more glad. Straightening her hair and dusting off her apron she headed over to them and asked in a very nonchalant way, "What may I get you both?"
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am

Before Andrew could reply, the Innkeeper approached. "I'll have a Butterbeer, please." Richard replied to the young woman. "I have to admit you have done a tremendous job with this place." he added with a smile as she turned towards Andrew to see what he wanted to drink.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am

Andrew chuckled as Richard mocked him, but before he could reply the inkeeper arrived and asked what they wanted to order.
"Same for me, thank you." he told the woman as he tried to recollect his thoughts. "Her name is Selene Vega, I heard you were interviewing her for the Daily Prophet." he told his friend, "And I didn't choose the Hog's Head for our date."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 am

Emma nodded. "Thank you. It wasn't an easy job," She told the man who ordered first. "Two Butterbeers, it is." She was about to walk away when she heard the second man say that he didn't choose the Hog's Head for the place to meet. Emma frowned as she walked away. She didn't blame the man. The place was quite a untidy place. And it was a pain in the neck to re-furnish it and make it presentable again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 am

"I actually didn't know where to take her," he continued, "So I ended up taking her to Madam Puddifoot's." He was sure Richard was close to making a joke about it, so he waited for it to come.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Richard almost choked on his Butterbeer upon hearing the name of Andrew's date. "Selene Vega?!" he repeated, staring sillily at his friend once he was able to speak again. "I just had an interview with her this morning. She's gorgeous!" he exclaimed with an admirative glance towards his friend. "When did you meet her? And how did you ever get her to accept going on a date with you? Love potion, was it?" he teased his coworker with a smile.

"Oh, Madam Puddifoot's is sure much better. If she were fourteen, that is." Richard laughed, hoping his friend wouldn't take his mocking seriously. "I'm sure she'll have a great time." he said more seriously, trying to reassure his friend. "Cheers to that!" he raised his cup of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Andrew couldn't help but laugh at Richard's reaction. "She is! Wait, why is the Daily Prophet interviewing Hogwarts Professors? Is it because they still think Death Eaters are returning?" he asked. He'd heard the rumors just like everybody else, but he had never allowed himself to believe them.

"There was a Christmas party at Hogwarts and most of the Ministry was there. Rufford was there for a few minutes, but Clara and I stayed for a while longer. That's where I met her." he smiled as he remembered that day.
"Love potion? No, that's what you should be thinking about now, shouldn't it? How many girlfriends have you have, eh Richard?" he said playfully.

"My choices were limited, I couldn't take her to a crowded, dirty place, but I also couldn't take her too far away from Hogwarts." he shrugged.
Raising his cup of Butterbeer with Richard, he chuckled. "Let's hope she does."
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:00 am

"We're publishing a special issue of the Prophet concerning the reopening of the school, so I thought our readers might be interested to meet the new generation of professors and students." Richard replied casually. Of course, he had used the opportunity to interrogate Selene Vega about her knowledge of the rumoured new threat that was rising from the shadows. He was eager to get Andrew's opinion on the matter as well, but this was not the place to discuss such sensible subjects.

"How is it I was not invited?" he exclaimed, pulling a face. "Well, you're lucky she met you first, otherwise I can assure you she wouldn't be able to resist my charms." he added with a satisfied smirk. "And for the record, I have never used Love Potion in my conquests. And I'm currently single, if you wish to know. For now, that is." he precised, then took another sip of Butterbeer.

"Actually, we had a new journalist at the Prophet. Thalia. Very nice girl. I showed her around, we even grabbed a drink on Diagon Alley. It was really going well, you know. She was even supposed to come with me today for the interviews. But just yesterday I learned that she had resigned." Leaning his mug, he drained it in one long gulp. "I guess she just couldn't handle my good looks and my impressive journalistic skills." he joked, forcing himself to smile.

Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:40 am

"Have you interviewed any other professors?" he asked, curious to know who Selene was working with. "How about the students?" Taking a sip of his butterbeer, he continued. "What does Rufford think about all of this? The getting in and out of Hogwarts and informing the public about it?" He'd heard many rumors about the new opening of the school, and about many more things that he chose to not think about.

"I guess they just didn't want you there." he smiled, clearly joking. "Resigned?" his eyebrow suddenly raised, "Who would resign just like that? Did she even have a reason?" As he heard Richard's last sentence, he couldn't help but laugh loudly as he took the words in. "Sure, that was the reason. It had nothing to do with your cocky attitude and annoyingly high self esteem." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackwood

Richard Blackwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"Just Selene and a few students." Richard replied. "I interviewed Rufford as well a few weeks ago. He's glad that they reopened the school, and wants everyone to know that it's safe now. After everything that's happened, I guess he just wants to convince people that the worst is behind us." Glancing around, he then lowered his voice. "But he also admitted something about a new threat. He insisted that they had it under control, but I'm not so sure."

"I guess that could have played a tiny part as well." he admitted with a grin, staring at his empty mug. He regretted having drunk it all so fast. "But she really seemed to like me. I guess I'll just have to steal Selene Vega away from you." he teased his colleague, beckoning the innkeeper to bring two more Butterbeers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 am

"That's good." he commented as Richard explained who he had interviewed already. "Maybe interview the Headmistress also? Or has Gray come back yet?" he asked, curious as to what the whereabouts of the Headmaster had been. As Richard lowered his voice, Andrew lowered his also. "What kind of weapon?" he asked playfully, although he knew this was a serious matter.

Andrew laughed as Richard accepted his small fault, "Well, I hope she comes back. We need more people in the Ministry." This last part was true, they did need people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)   Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Chat (For Emma and Richard/Open to Adults)
Page 1 of 1