Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Emma Donovan [Job Application]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emma Donovan [Job Application]  Empty
PostSubject: Emma Donovan [Job Application]    Emma Donovan [Job Application]  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Your Name: Emma Donovan

Your Character Age: 26

Jobs you are applying for: Owner of The Hogs Head.

Any experience in this field: No, I'm a novice.

Why you have chosen this job: Because I don't have to work much, and I know that I will enjoy it once I've been accepted.

How active you are on the forum?
Adequate activeness.

Why do you think you deserve this job? Though I don't have experience in this field, I'm quite sure that I can do the job to the best of my ability. And I will try to satisfy every customer.

A High Quality RPG Example (any situation-minimum 300 words):

Emma quickly walked into The Hogs Head. She was assigned here. She frowned looking at the state of the bar. She'd have to do a lot of cleaning. The place was a mess; the chairs were overturned (which made her wonder what had happened here), dust covered everything from the ground to the ceiling, and it was dark.

Emma swished her wand and opened the curtains first. Light was essential. Then she, said "Scorgify" and all the dust everywhere disappeared. Now, she smiled to herself. She walked over to the counter and sat down. It was early in the morning, and Emma was feeling fresh. She made up her mind, that she would bring many changes here.

Emma was lost in though for quite sometime. She wondered if anybody will even enter her shop. Hogwarts was near by, so probably students who wanted to do something secretive would come here. Then she remembered that the students come here because of the slightly dark atmosphere. So, Emma closed a few curtains making the place look how she would want it if she was doing something secretive. Not that she would let the student get away if they committed something big and wrong.

As she waited, she wiped the dust of the bottles and glasses. She was beginning to feel bored. She was beginning to think if she'd chosen the right job. That was when she heard the door bell chime as somebody opened the door. Emma stopped slouching on the counter and sat up straight. She grinned at the customer, who nodded and walked over to the darkest spot available. She was glad. Emma was glad she chose this job, whether anybody visited her shop or not.

Thank you for Applying - Accepted

You were registered as Owner of the Hogs Head. Thank you and enjoy your job.

Back to top Go down

Emma Donovan [Job Application]
Page 1 of 1