Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Out in the gardens....

Go down 
+2
James Riddle
Shah Chelsea Hazel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 pm

"Hi Aurora! Kim! Nice to see you!" Shah greeted both of them. She was so glad so many of them had joined her little 'chocolate' party. "Have some chocolate guys." She told everyone as she herself grabbed some chocolate wands and fed some them to Otus.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm

"Hey" James greeted Kim and Aurora as they joined the now quite large group. As Shah was offering chocolate to the two newcomers, James glanced at his card again. "So you all collect these?" he asked everyone, brandishing the object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"Chocolate frog cards?" Aurora asked, looking at the paper James was waving around. "I don't. I've always thought of it as a boy thing... plus, I don't really care for the frogs."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:20 pm

"Hey" James greeted the two of them. "So you all collect these?" he added, holding some cards on his hand. Aurora told him that she wasn't, thinking that it is more of a boy's thing and she didn't really care about frogs. That statement made Kim frown with curiosity. "What is that card, and how is the card connected with frogs?" she felt dumb asking but after a few weeks of being with them, Kim felt comfortable about her not knowing anything on the magical world, and knowing that she wasn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

"I don't. I've always thought of it as a boy thing... plus, I don't really care for the frogs." Aurora responded. "Oh, okay." James replied, a bit disappointed. "What is that card, and how is the card connected with frogs?" Kim suddenly asked. James glanced at the others, as they knew more than him about Chocolate Frogs, but as no one answered, he was glad to share his newly acquired knowledge. "It's a wizarding sweet" he explained to his fellow Muggle-born, showing the blue and gold box. "There's a frog made of chocolate that you can eat, if you manage to catch it, and each package also holds a card describing a famous wizard or witch" he added, handing her the card so that she could examine it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 am

"Hello Kim" Wade greeted her with a smile.
"So you all collect these?" James asked.
Aurora's answer was kind of rough, but Wade figured that it seemed reasonable for her to think like that.
"What is that card, and how is the card connected with frogs?" Kim asked, and even though Wade was about to answer, he decided to let James share what he had just learned.
"It's a wizarding sweet" James explained "There's a frog made of chocolate that you can eat, if you manage to catch it, and each package also holds a card describing a famous wizard or witch" he handed her the card. "You're supposed to collect them," Wade added, "if you want."
"Oh, by the way, Lucy collects them, so you could trade some with her. She's crazy about them." Wade informed both, James and Kim. As he glanced at Aurora, he felt glad that he could share things with Lucy, things that were commonly known as "a boy thing" but that connected him to her.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Shah silently listened to their conversation. She collected them too, but she wasn't overly fascinated by them. She just smiled at everybody who caught her eyes and eat more chocolate.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh, by the way, Lucy collects them, so you could trade some with her. She's crazy about them." Wade informed him and Kim. "Really?" James asked with surprise, as it had been labelled by Aurora as more of a boy thing. "Well, I only have this one for now, but I'll definitely trade some with her when I collect more." he added, glad to find out that someone shared his newly discovered interest about these famous wizards and witches cards.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Kim learned about the card that James was holding but she seemed to be surprised to hear that the jumping frog is edible. "You eat these?" She pointed out on the sealed box containing a moving frog. She thought that it was weird to eat a moving frog but having to see huge worms, to fly using a broom and even to brew some magical potion in school, she already changed to definition of weird inside her mind.

She took a card that was on the ground. It was labeled Hermione Granger. 'Hermione Granger is mostly famous for aiding Harry Potter and Ron Weasley in their attempt to destroy the Horcruxes and the subsequent defeat of Voldemort. Also, she enabled the eradication of many pro-pureblood laws at the Ministry of Magic and is a fervent campaigner for the rights of non-human beings such as house-elves. Usually given the title of "brightest witch of her age."'

"Who's card is this? And who is Hermione Granger. She sounds familiar," she asked them.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Shah really didn't know so much about Hermione Granger though she had definitely heard her name somewhere. Shah didn't really feel like giving half or incorrect answers, so she just kept quiet.

"Hey Wade. Have another chocolate." Then she grinned at him. "Honestly, don't you guys like chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

"Who's card is this? And who is Hermione Granger. She sounds familiar," Kim inquired after examining the card. "It's mine" James replied. "I got it in the Chocolate Frog I just ate. And according to what it says, Hermione Granger was one of Harry Potter's best friends. She kind of looks like you, don't you think?" he added, curious about the resemblance between his friend and the famous witch.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 am

"It's mine," James replied. "Oh, sorry." Kim handed the card over to him. "I shouldn't be messing other people's cards," she added with a smile. "I got it in the Chocolate Frog I just ate. And according to what it says, Hermione Granger was one of Harry Potter's best friends. She kind of looks like you, don't you think?" he added. Kim's memory became blurred even worse, hearing the name Harry Potter. She knew that she encountered the name somewhere but she couldn't remember where. Upon hearing that they have the same looks, Kim borrowed the card again and observed the witch more carefully. Long, wavy hair and has a geeky looks. "Do you think so? I'll take that as a complement if it's true."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:11 am

"Do you think so? I'll take that as a complement if it's true." Kim said, and because Wade had no idea what this Hermione person looked like, he glanced at the picture of her that Kim was holding.
"Well, I think you do. She's very pretty like you." Wade told her, smiling. He did honestly think of Kim as a pretty girl, and it was surprising because the only girl he had ever thought of being pretty in any way was Lucy. He was glad to have told Kim though, it seemed fair for her to know that she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the gardens....   Out in the gardens.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out in the gardens....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2