Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Within the Gardens  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Within the Gardens  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Within the Gardens  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Within the Gardens  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Within the Gardens  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Within the Gardens  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Within the Gardens  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Within the Gardens  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Within the Gardens  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Within the Gardens  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Within the Gardens  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Within the Gardens  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Within the Gardens  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Within the Gardens  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Within the Gardens  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Within the Gardens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Within the Gardens  Empty
PostSubject: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 pm

I look around at the Gardens. I snort softly to myself as I walk towards a bush and look at it intently. I sigh and run a hand through my hair and think to myself Wow, how beautiful.... I sigh again and look around. So far I am the only one in the gardens, but that is fine with me being alone gives one more time to think. I shake my head and look around for a place to sit and admire the beauty in my own personal way. A slight wind picks up and some pollen gets into my nose and I sneeze. I look down and jump up instantly, there sitting in front of me was a spider, a normal house spider, but a spider non the less. I growl and back up to the other end of the gardens. I mentally kick myself for behaving like this. I look around again to see if anyone has entered and saw my reaction. Thankfully, there was no one that i could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Leonardo walked back to the castle after having class when he decided to walk through the gardens. When he entered, he saw a Slytherin boy looking around, like he was afraid of someone being around. He walked over to the boy and said "What are you looking for? I don't really think that you can see anything here but flowers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

I jumped and turned around to find a boy talking to him. I gulp and look around and said a little coldly "something startled me. That's all" I narrowed my eyes and watched him closely. He looks trustworthy enough... I thought to myself as I examined him. Obviously a Ravenclaw... I sighed to myself and shook my head slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

"So, what's your name?" Leonardo asked, striving for another question to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

"Kyle Darcy" I say stiffly as I introduce myself."Whats yours?" I ask a little curious now. A watch him carefully and sigh inwardly and to myself. I have to lighten up....I thought to myself and forced down a groan. I look away to avoid any eye contact that might betray my emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Auden walked into the gardens. So far, this was her favorite place at Hogwarts. It was so peaceful and beautiful. She saw Leonardo and another boy she didn't know. Feeling a little spontaneous, Auden walked over.

"Hey guys. Whats happening with you guys?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I look around and see a girl starin at us, my mind bearly heard her sperm before I got over the shock that I was cornered in the gardens. I streigtened up and coldly look at her " we were just talking. Nothing was hapining important" I say as I try to take a step forward but I stoped and truer to calm my nerves I was not used to people talking to me and they were nice too, but that was probably fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 am

The boy seemed really hesitant and shy. "Oh well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Auden." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:29 am

"Kyle Darcy miss. It is a pleasure to make your aquantice." I say stiffly as I give a short bow. I guess because I was talking to a nicer girl I should be formal and at least try to make a conversation. I shrug it off and held out a hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:13 am

The boy's name was Kyle. He did a short bow and held out his hand. So formal.
"Well its nice to meet you Kyle. You have impeccable manners." Auden said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

"thank you miss Auden. You also are very gracious ." Kyle said with a slight smile as he shook her hand he thought of going more formal but he decided against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

Auden shook Kyle's hand. He seemed nice but pretty shy. " So how is your first year going?" Auden asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within the Gardens    Within the Gardens  Empty

Back to top Go down

Within the Gardens
Page 1 of 1