Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Chilling in the Gardens EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Chilling in the Gardens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chilling in the Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Auden was so bored of her dorm and the library. She wanted a change of scenery. Auden hasn't been exploring the grounds lately, and she felt it was time to. The gardens were so beautiful. Colors and scents were ambushing her senses. It was magical. The only downside was that she was alone. Auden was always alone and it bugged her to no end. She has always been introverted and felt more comfortable being alone or in a small group of people. But lately, she has regretted not having a lot of friends. Especially at Hogwarts. She has yet to make a really close friend. She felt like the outside looking in. There was a noise. Someone was there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 pm

The gardens of Hogwarts were wonderful. I had never seen a landscape like that. As far as my eyes could see, there were long green plains sprinkled of multicolored flowers. That was a marvelous scene. My senses were waken up by the perfumes I smelt. I hadn’t felt this sensation again since I leaved France. For one moment I reflected to my native country. I had a little homesickness. In this land, I hadn’t any friends. My english was too bad and I didn’t dare to talk with someone. On the road to the castle, I met somebody. She was a girl with a lovely face. I wanted to salute her but my shyness blocked me. I stayed in front of her and made a sign of the hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Auden saw a dark haired boy. He made some sort of hand sign. " Um, hello. I'm Auden. What's your name?" Auden asked the seemingly shy boy. She was so nervous. Why couldn't she be more outgoing and less shy? She wanted to say something else to him but she didn't know what. It was like her mouth was glued shut. So when in doubt, Auden stood there and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 pm

She asked me my name before smiling. I sighed. If I ran away from her, she would probably think that I was mad. I hadn’t any other choice : i had to talk. I stuttered a bit.

« My name is Chris, nice to meet you ?»

The end of my sentence sounded like a question. I wasn’t sure of what I said. I smiled shyly and resumed.

« I’m French… I am not really good in English… I prefer the magic»

My shyness seemed to disappear more or less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

The shy boy's name was Chris. " That's cool that you're French. I've been to Paris a couple of times. It was very lovely. But you must be really homesick." Auden said. It's a shame that she didn't speak a lick of french, then she could talk to him more. Auden moved to sit down at the bench near the roses. " So, uh, what's France like?" Auden asked shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

« France is really divided. There are many regions and all of them have their own cultures and specialities. I didn’t travel a lot so I don’t know all of these. However, I can tell you that cooking is better than in this land. »

I laughed a bit. Since I arrived, All food I ate wasn’t really good.

« Maybe am I too hard to please… » I lost me in my thoughts.

« Concerning the homesickness, yeah… sometimes France really miss me… But it’s okay. I’m here to learn magic so… I don’t care. And you, are you an englishwoman ? »

OOC: I don't think all my sentences are good. =x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:19 am

Auden listened in a trance like fashion. It was so interesting. " That's interesting. I'm part English. My mother is English and my father is American. I live in New York City though." Auden said. Home filled her mind. She missed the comfort of her family and her own bed!

" New York is really exciting. It's so colorful and full of different and exciting things." Auden said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I've never been to New York but I had a clear picture of this city. When I lived in France, I often watched American series at the muggle TV with Katherine. Many of them occured in New York.

"Okay. I know New York City thanks to the muggle series."

These series with witches, werewolves and vampires were funny but so distant from the reality.

"By the way, I has just arrived a few days ago. Are you in first year too ? That could be fun if we're in the same classes"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 am

So Chris was a first year. That was too bad. " No I'm a second year. Maybe we could still be in a couple classes together." Auden said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

« Oh you’re a second year… »

I marked a short break.

« So you can advise me on the classes. What’s your favourite class ? And the teachers… Are they great ? Personnaly, I look forward the start of the term ! »
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:02 am

Chris was obviously excited for Hogwarts. " Well my favorite class is Charms and Care of Magical Creatures. The teachers are pretty nice. But Professor Vega is the best. She teaches Care of Magical Creatures. I also think she's head of your house." Auden said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the Gardens   Chilling in the Gardens Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the Gardens
Page 1 of 1