Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  Empty
PostSubject: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Danny walked into the library and perused the aisles for a good read. Anything other than transfiguration. Transfiguration now made him think of Saryana. And Saryana was the last thing he needed to think about right then and there. He did not need to think about her long brown hair that looked like milk chocolate silk, or her dark brown eyes that made him melt like butter on a hot pan. Or the fact that her voice was like melodic bell chimes in his ears.

'NO! NO DANNY! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! BAD! BAD DANNY!' he thought to himself. There was no way he could possibly like Saryana. He would die. Or she would kill him. One of the two, either way, he would be a very very VERY dead man. He tried to calm down his thoughts and his nerves by shaking out his body a bit. He jumped in place and shook out his arms before grabbing a book on the Hippogriff and where it originated from. Danny loved Hippogriffs, one of his favorite classes was Care of Magical Creatures, most students thought it was a stupid class, but Danny loved it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:11 am

The thing about books was that they made Sinead nervous and completely turned her brain upside down. In a good way, of course. For example, she currently carried Aldous Huxley's Brave New World close to her chest as she walked over to the library. Normally, she could read peacefully in the Common Room, or just hang out at Humphrey's dorm if someone was being a git in the bigger room, but today was someone's birthday and Sinead didn't even know the person so there was not a single reason to stay in the Ravenclaw Tower. She held the book close to her as the librarian greeted her. Sinead didn't like the old woman, but Hogwarts had hired her, not her. She took a seat at a table by the window, her book settling naturally on her arms. It was a terribly mature book, according to her mother, but Sinead loved it because it was, well, strange.

Sliding down on the seat, Sinead was having such a great time reading when some git decided to start panicking. Her brown eyes lifted from the words on the page to the unfortunate human who was interrupting her peace. Most of her Housemates had already noticed how moody she had been lately to know better than to mess with her reading time. She was expecting some first year, but no - the crybaby was actually a year older than her. Danny Sinclair. She knew of him, mainly because she knew he had a famous Quidditch player as brother. What she didn't know, however, was that he was so loud even when he wasn't speaking. Clearing her throat, Sinead glared at him. "Excuse you, but some people are trying to do some light reading. Mind lowering your energy levels?" Clearly he must be smart enough to know that's what libraries where used for, even if he did come from a probably-not-so-smart family.

Last edited by Sinead O'Donnell on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:53 pm

(Danny didnt say that out loud. He was thinking it in his head)

Danny looked over at the sound of a voice and made a shhhh noise with his fingers to his lips, "Dont you know libraries are supposed to be quiet, my dear." He sent her a cocky grin and then moved to the table she was currently occupying. He stared at her as he tried to remember her name. He knew it was something odd and unusual, like Saryanas name. He shook his head the minute he thought of Sary and refocused on the girl. "Im trying to recall your name. Sarah... Simone... no... Sinead! Thats it. Sinead." He smiled at her as if he had just figured out the cure to cancer and built a rocket in the same day.

He pulled a book out of his bag. It was V.C.Andrews Flower in the attic. Since he was almost done with the book, he also pulled out the sequel, Petals on the wind. Austin had ready the book before him and said there were some raunchy parts, but Danny was curious, so he decided to read it as well. Although, he didnt usually read. He was usually in the air on his broom having the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:58 pm

(((sorry! Edited my last post a bit!)))

Sinead was taken back when Danny smiled arrogantly and just dropped on the seat in front of her. Just exactly who did he think he was? "I'll have to advice you to NOT call me that." Sinead emphasized the NOT part, because there was a good chance he wouldn't get the point. "Excuse you..." she began, noticing that he was getting wayyy to close. Leaning back in her chair, Sinead stared back at him. What was going on? Was this his way of making friends? It was a terrible tactic, she noticed. And then he was shaking his head and saying a bunch of S names. She looked at him like he had two heads for a second, before realizing what he was doing. Sinead's eyes narrowed slightly, trying to decide if what Danny was doing was funny or not.

A part of her wanted to laugh, because he had actually gotten her name right, unlike that git Matthew who kept calling her Shineayead or something like that. Danny was smiling so genuinely that Sinead couldn't help but smile back, something she hadn't done much the past few days. Wait, nooooooo - Danny was an idiot, most likely. They couldn't end up being friends. She was super close to telling him it was time for him to get his butt of the chair and go, but he just pulled out a book from his book bag and Sinead couldn't help but lean in to read the title. Flowers in the Attic. Raising an eyebrow, she whispered, "I haven't read that. Is it good?"

But Danny didn't just pull out one book, but two. Now intrigued, Sinead flat out stared at him. "I didn't know you read." She was trying really hard not to be mean to him, but it was naturally easier to be blunt than to have to watch every word that came out of her mouth. Regardless, she hadn't meant to offend him, she just didn't think of Gryffindors as being the reader-type.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Danny chuckled at her big attitude that contradicted her tiny body. "Such a big voice from such a tiny little thing." When she asked about his book he smiled, "Yeah its really good. A bit inappropriate at times, but quite the good read. If you would like, I can lend it to you once I am finished and you can read it." He smiled and pushed his hair out of his face. Damn he really needed a hair cut. He looked at Sinead and smiled, "Do you like quidditch sinead? Or are you only into reading and stuff like that?" If the girl did in fact like quidditch, he could bring her to Austins next game. He loved bringing friends to his brothers big games "If you like quidditch, I would like to take you to my brothers next home game." 

He laughed softly when she said she did not know he could read, "Yes I can read. i read quite alot. IM surprised I wasn't a ravenclaw. But I guess Im more brave than smart." He looked at her and smiled, a thought forming in his head. "Sinead, I am going to ask you something. And I request you not hit me after I do. I was wondering if you would like to go to the masquerade ball with me on Halloween." 
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Sinead had no idea what was going on in her head but it certainly was not good. She wasn't even sure if she was one hundred percent offended by his remark or her loud voice and small frame. Actually, she was sure she was offended but for some reason she was letting him get away with it. Had it been Matthew or Humphrey to say something like that, Sinead would have punched them in the arm and walked away yelling that they were sexist butts. But she didn't do that to Danny. She didn't even flinch when he said it, Sinead just stared at him like a confused child.

She was glad the conversation turned to the book, and her eyes once again filled with curiosity as she listened to him talk about Flowers in the Attic "How inappropriate?" she asked, her right eyebrow raising slightly, her head titling to the side. There were some things Sinead could manage, like homosexuality - which she now knew what it was - and violence, but other than that she wasn't sure she could deal with. "Thank you, but I haven't finished Huxley's masterpiece yet. I'll find you when I'm done, though." But that wasn't a promise, so chances were that she wasn't going to ask for that book.

She was about to get back to her book when Danny spoke again. Thinking about her answer for a second, she replied "I like playing it, not so much watching it." she left out the fact that she thought all Quidditch players were pretty and stupid. Danny didn't need to know that. "I'm more of a skateboarding kind of person." Sinead muttered, Danny was already going off about something else. Sinead blushed a little, unsure of why she was blushing in the first place. "Um..." What was she supposed to say?! Was this like one of those things that Aoife said was a date? No, clearly not. But... "Sure!" Sinead answer him with a smile.

But that smile faded when Danny began saying what she thought he was saying. He was asking her to the Halloween dance. For some reason, something warmed in her heart when he said it in a very dorky way. But, sadly, she couldn't attend. At least not with him. "Sorry, Danny..." her eyes lowered to the words on her book, "I'm - well. I'm already going with someone." She wasn't sure what to say after that because she really wanted to go with him, but she also wanted to go with Sera and she had asked her first! "But, we can hang out at the dance. I mean, I'm only going with a a friend." She hoped that would be okay with him, because for some stupid teenage reason she actually wished she could have gone with him alone.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Danny listened to her and smiled at the confused look on her face that soon turned to pure fascination and awe, "Well there is death. And Incest, which i learned from my brother is where a brother and sister love each other as more than a brother and sister should. Its quite odd if you ask me." 

He then listened to her answer about quidditch and smiled, "I love to skateboard as well> I love skateboarding, flying on a broom, i also love to surf." Danny loved most muggle and magical sports. He was a huge sports addict and he loved it. He loved being active. A smile spread across his face as he thought about the last time he was in the ocean, catching a huge monstrous big wave. 

When he asked her to the ball, he was terrified. He didnt want to get rejected his first time asking a girl out on a date. But alas, that is what happened. She rejected him softly, so that was nice at least. His eyes lit up however when she said she was only going with friends and that they could hang out at the ball. He smiled and nodded, "I would very much like that." 
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:21 am

Sinead wrinkled her nose when Danny explained what incest was. "What does that even mean?" She couldn't imagine a brother and sister loving each other, let alone loving each other more than they should. Declan wasn't even her brother and although he was twelve years older than she was, he still got on her nerves. Declan was and would forever be the biggest git there ever was. Letting the subject go, because she just didn't get it, Sinead agreed with Danny, "Yeah, incredibly confusing."

When Danny said he loved skateboarding as well, Sinead's eyes lit up. Finally! "Really? We should skate together sometime! Most of the time I'm always alone and it gets a little boring. My best friend, Sera, isn't really into that. So the only sport I do with her is jogging in the morning, but dear Merlin it sucks!" She was talking fast again, much more comfortable with Danny than she had been a few minutes ago. "Sorry." Sinead apologized, lowering her eyes to her book for a few seconds before turning back to him. "I tend to talk really fast."
Hopefully Danny wasn't one of those gits that hated when people talked fast, because she was Sinead and she was born talking super fast. Well, not literally.

Sinead smiled back at Danny, glad that they would get to hang out at the Halloween dance even if they couldn't go together.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Danny shrugged when she asked what it meant, "Im not sure exactly how to explain it other than what I just said. They love each other much more than they should. They like hug and kiss and stuff, it is really weird, Ill let you know that." He said confidently with a firm nod of his head. "Do you have any siblings?" Danny asked curiously. He himself only had Austin, his big brother, but that was more than enough for him.

Danny saw her eyes light up when he said he skated and she started talking really fast but he was some how able to keep up. He smiled at her words and nodded, "I would love to skate with you, Sinead." He said smiling, "Please do not apologize. I thought it was rather cute." He said blushing a bit more. "I was able to keep up and that is what matters at this point, isnt it."

He was really happy he would get to dance with her at the ball. He would hold her close and be dancing with the most beautiful gorgeous girl in the whole wide world and she would be Dannys. He blushed at that particular thought.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:43 am

Sinead's nose wrinkled even more. If that was possible. "No, thanks. I think I get it. And it's gross." She hadn't actually expected him to answer her more thoroughly, but she also wasn't expecting THAT to be incest. Sinead was smart, she should have known such a word without him having to explain it. Sadly, intelligence and innocence didn't always get along. 

"I don't." Sinead replied, a little upset about not having any siblings. "But I have Aoife and Declan, so I guess it's not too bad." She didn't elaborate on who they were, and for a second she wondered if maybe she should. The thought disappeared almost as immediately as it appeared, because even though Danny was adorable he was still a stranger. If he asked, she would answer, but otherwise she wasn't going to inform her of her everyday life. She also didn't add in the fact that Declan was in his twenties and Aoife was almost just as old, but she figured that Danny would understand that since his brother was pretty old as well, or so Sinead recalled. 

"Cool." Sinead said, excited that someone would finally skate with her! She wasn't just going to read with Humphrey and run with Serafina, she semi-officially had a skate buddy. A little surprised when he said he had been able to keep up, Sinead smiled. "You're the third person, then." Of course, Humphrey had been the first, but that was because he was used to her after hearing her talk about stuff and rant about how stupid some people were. "What other sports do you play?" She asked, having completely forgotten about her book.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Danny laughed a bit louder than he should have considering they were in fact still in the library, and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand and blushed, "Yeah it is extremely disgusting in my opinion. Completely gross." He said shaking his head and putting his book away.

"I see. He said as she answered his question about siblings, "And who are they?" He asked curious. He wanted to know more about the amazing girl sitting in front of him. Well, at least she seemed amazing so far. And he hoped she was.

He was excited that she was so excited and happy that he would be skating with her, "I will let you know now, I dont do many tricks. I can only really stay on the board without falling. Thats the only trick I can do." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh really, who are the first two people?" He asked as he looked upon her, admiring her enthusiasm and cuteness to a whole new level. "Lets see, I play quidditch, soccer, rugby and a tiny bit of lacrosse at times when im bored." He said listing off his sports
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:18 pm

"Aoife's my aunt, and Declan is my cousin." she replied. "They're both old. Like, in their twenties." When she said it out loud, it sounded less of an awkward age gap. She was barely twelve, soon to be thirteen in December, but it was still a lot closer to nineteen and twenty five than nine was. It was probably pointless to worry about age, but Sinead was definitely discriminatory of age. In fact, Sinead was pretty judging of everything.

Giggling, Sinead decided to share her skateboarding abilities. "Mine are equally limited, I'm afraid." Even though Declan had been teaching her, she was still a beginner. She had been practicing on her own, though, so there had definitely been improvement.

Nodding, Sinead answered, proud of her two best friends. "Humphrey and Serafina. He's a Ravenclaw, she's a Gryffindor. They're my friends." She raised her eyebrow a little when Danny said soccer "Soccer??" she repeated, [color#00ccff]"Have you lived in the States or something?"[/color] Those Americans were pretty weird, Sinead thought, especially because theor football was more like handball, not to mention fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)    Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you dance like a hippogriff (Sinead)
Page 1 of 1