Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Mission (Agnes) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Mission (Agnes) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Mission (Agnes) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mission (Agnes) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Mission (Agnes) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Mission (Agnes) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mission (Agnes) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Mission (Agnes) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Mission (Agnes) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mission (Agnes) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Mission (Agnes) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Mission (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Mission (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Mission (Agnes) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Mission (Agnes) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Mission (Agnes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

The weather was perfect. There were no clouds in the sky, the birds were chirping and there was a slight breeze. Rhys had decided to take a walk. Ella wouldn't let him see Emma today, that bitch. She said something about having to go hang out with that Malfoy family that she'd so conveniently become part of, whatever. She was a bitch and deserved to get her ass beat one day. Rhys payed attention to every step he took, looking for people he knew. He'd lost his job shortly after Ella quit. They'd saw the bruises on her and asked what happened and she snitched. Then she moved herself and Emma to Hogwarts, a place he'd be forbidden to go now.

He needed a woman, not necessarily to love like he'd once loved Ella, but someone to have some fun with, a man could only go so long without a little something. He kept his head high, and a smile played across his lips. His charm would be enough to win any girl over. He was freshly shaven, which made him look younger than he actually was. For a moment, he thought about going to Hamley's or Covenant Garden to get Emma something but decided against it. He decided, that what he was doing, was going to be better, more fun. No one needed to know he had a kid, and no one would know. Before long, he'd spotted something he wanted. A fairly petite girl with long, light brown hair.

"Hey!" he called out to her, "got a minute?" he smiled, a flashy smile. If she thought about trying anything, he was definitely a much broader person than she and could easily take her down.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Agnes had been busy planning her move back to France, because she needed a change of scenery, she needed a better place for Morgan to grow up in. Her hands were full with him, being his mother was probably the hardest thing she'd ever done. Waking up at ungodly hours just to calm him down, making sure he was eating right and burping right after - which was gross because Agnes had no idea babies puked. And really, she needed time away from Morgan. It was a blessing that her mother had agreed to look after Morgan while Agnes got some things for their move, because she was about to explode if she heard Morgan's crying again. Or any other baby's crying. Agnes made herself a promise to never risk the possibilities of having children. Nope, babies were gross. Babies. Were. Gross. Except Morgan.

She carried bags with new clothes, because he needed new ones every two weeks or so. He was growing incredibly fast. She'd bought him some more toys, too, and some bedding stuff. Originally she had planned on going out and buying things for herself, because she needed clothes that fit her again, but every time she entered a store she went straight for the baby section. She'd gotten some things for herself as well, of course, but most of it was for Morgan. So as she walked around the streets of London, trying to think if she needed anything else, she decided to put her bags down for a minute and check her list. Yes, Agnes had made a list. This adult world was hard, and lists were needed all the time. She had clothes, and enough of that. She only needed to find actual luggage sets to put all of their clothes in. It would only be Morgan and herself, but that was much more than enough.

In the middle of checking her list, some guy decided it would be okay to speak to her. What a peasant, Agnes thought before looking up at him. He was alright. "That depends." Agnes replied, still holding on to her list of things she needed to buy. "Do you want a minute to ask for directions, if so, I can do that." It wasn't that Agnes had suddenly developed a fear or hatred towards men. It was simply that she was tired of them. First, Chasen was a shit. Then, Evan was an even bigger shit. Hunter hadn't actually done anything wrong, but he was a guy so Agnes was going to slap him if he needed slapping.
Back to top Go down

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 pm

The girl had been shopping. That was something Ella loved to do. The girl in front of him looked nothing like Ella, but she would suffice. When she turned around, Rhys got to note her full facial features. Her doe-like eyes, her long hair, that now looked more like a blonder colour than brown. She was ordinary, not overly beautiful, but still very pretty. When she spoke, she held an accent, one like he'd never heard before.

He didn't need directions, okay, maybe he needed directions, but not to anywhere she'd show him. He needed directions to her house. He thought about grabbing her and dragging her into the alley nearby, but decided against it, for right now at least. He needed to play this out perfectly, if not, chances are she was tough enough to do some sort of damage.

Rhys smiled at her, hoping to portray a message of friendship, some reassurance that he wouldn't hurt her, to gain her trust. He' offer to help her with her bags, that's what he'd do. "Well, I saw you seemed to have a lot of bags. I was wondering if you'd like any help." It was only his plan A. If she didn't cooperate, there was a plan B, that in his mind, would work a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:13 am

"Are you okay?" Agnes raised an eyebrow, wondering why the guy was being so weird. He was almost lost in his own thoughts. And then he smiled, and suddenly he wasn't as weird as Agnes first thought. He was - and she hated to admit it - slightly attractive. Very slightly. Of course, he wasn't her type. Agnes was into guys with messy dark hair, and beautiful light eyes that gave away more than she'd like to know, with dorky thoughts that often made her head explode. But that's what she was trying to forget. So, she allowed to think this stranger pleasing to the eyes. "Help?" Well, if he helped, he would have to drop them off as close to her flat as possible, and even then, Agnes wasn't so sure. "Thanks, but I'm actually waiting for my brother." Lies. All lies. Agnes wasn't the type that gave strangers directions to her house.

"You can help me carry them to the cafe he's supposed to meet me at, if you're that kind." Agnes shrugged, because they were heavier than she'd like. "What's your name?" Agnes asked, handing him a few of the bags before waiting for him to accept. "I'm Agnes, we're not technically strangers now." She gave him a small smile, the kind of smile she would give a taxi driver. "Come on, it's just a few blocks away. Nothing big." She shrugged again, wondering what her mother would say of all of this. "Silly, ignorant child!" That's what she would say. "Don't you know that's how girls like you end up in pieces?"
Back to top Go down

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:47 am

She asked him a question, which caused him to come out of the daze he was in. "Of course I'm okay. I'm better than okay." he smirked. The girl looked at him and as she responded, he instantly knew she was lying. It was okay though, he'd play her little game for as long as she felt the need to play. "That's fine, I'll just wait with you." He smiled a smile that could be taken as a genuine smile. The same smile that allowed Ella to fall straight into his clutches...twice.

She was supposedly meeting her "brother" at some cafe. Yeah sure, he'll carry her bags. He bent over and picked up a good majority of her bags. As he picked them up, he noticed what seemed to be baby stuff. "Rhys Riddle, it's a pleasure to meet you Agnes." He bent down in a gentleman bow and came back up with a cheesy grin. As soon as he got back up, she seemed ready to go. A couple blocks? He could handle a couple of blocks. It'd only be a few more minutes, then he would wait until she decided to walk home and she'd be his. He wouldn't hurt her, never, he just needed to get some.

He watched her out the corner of his eye, as they walked side by side. "You just had a baby?" He was sire it was rude, but he was blunt. He wasn't going to lead her on. After being married to Ella and watching her grow with Emma, he knew what after baby fat looked like. "I can tell, you still have a little more...pudge to you than I'm used to but it'll help me hold onto you a lot better in your bedroom, won't it? By the end of the day, we'll be everything but strangers." He whispered, quiet enough for her to hear, but no one else. He hoped she was smart to understand why he needed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission (Agnes)   Mission (Agnes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission (Agnes)
Page 1 of 1