Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Now Waiting (Agnes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Now Waiting (Agnes) Empty
PostSubject: Now Waiting (Agnes)   Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:17 am

Sighing, Lyra couldn't believe how late her cousin Celia is. They were supposed to study, but somehow her 12 year old cousin still hasn't showed herself. "I swear Lyra why do you even bother." Lyra said clearly getting frustrated with her youngest cousins tardiness.

The lake, though, was serene and calm, which was much needed since half of all of her book were sprawled open on the grassy floor. Well, since she's not coming i might as well do my own homework, she thought to herself. Starting with muggle history, she took the book and opened it to page 81. "Introduction to muggle history". It was the most easiest for her, muggle studies, it was all common sense to her. Thanks to her muggle born aunt and uncle.

Lyra began to do her homework, when she suddenly heard the sound of a branch break. Looking back Lyra sees a girl with reddish brown hair looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Now Waiting (Agnes)   Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:35 pm

So Agnes was moody. Again. She wasn't sure whether it was just the fact that everywhere she looked was full of stupid boys or I she really just couldn't stand the hunger anymore. Her appetite had gotten better, she was eating breakfast and dinner, because she was usually starving by the time she was done with her classes, but she was still skeptical about going to the Great Hall during lunch as the last time she was there she almost threw up in front of everyone. Surely, the death of her father was messing with her brain, causing all sorts of sickness-like symptoms on her. Agnes hadn't cried, because she'd been taught not to cry over death, but to rejoice as death was the final resting place, but Agnes wasn't happy either. She missed her father, of course she did, and coming home over the holidays and not hearing him sing Christmas carols would be devastating. Therefore, her time was spent either sleeping or walking around the grounds. Well, ger free time at least.

Once again, she found herself on her way to the lake, humming a tune she'd heard someone else humming in the hallways. Her steps were calm, everything about the school today was relatively calm, and the water of the lake was more soothing than anything else at the moment. She stood by the edge, her sweater letting small winds of chilly air come through, and watched the people around her. There were quite a few people outside, such as a little Hufflepuff boy who was playing wizard chess with another Ravenclaw around his age. And a girl around her 6th year, whom Agnes recognized from the Slytherin house, who was snogging her boyfriend in plain view. Agnes looked away, because that was such an invasion of privacy for them regardless it was the fact they put themselves in that situation. Farther from where she was standing, was a girl with short wavy hair, whom Agnes had seen around only in the hallways, with every single book in the library opened in front of her.

The girl must have been studying, or doing homework, or both of those things at the same time. Or maybe she was just a book-lover like Evan. Agnes didn't want to interrupt, but it looked like the girl wasn't going to be able to handle such a work load. Walking over to her, the twigs and leaves breaking under her feet, Agnes called out, "Do you need help with that?" Her arms were crossed over her chest, and she probably had huge, dark bags under her eyes, because despite her 10-hr sleep schedule, she was still so tired
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Now Waiting (Agnes)   Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:15 am

Looking at the girl Lyra saw how tiered the girl looked, maybe shes stressed about her school work.Lyra heard the girl with the reddish brown hair speak to her and snapped out of her daydream. "Huh, oh!!, the books, no its ok, i was actually waiting for my little cousin, but she seems to be a no show, i just thought i'd the my homework, my names Lyrica, but most people call me Lyra, what's your name?." Lyra said in a rushed tone, she really needed to lay off the coffee.

Sorry if its short Sad
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Now Waiting (Agnes)   Now Waiting (Agnes) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 am

As the girl spoke, Agnes nodded, feeling a little overwhelmed with the fast speed of her words. How could she speak so fast? She wondered, before the girl stopped rambling and Agnes finally had a chance to digest what had happened. "Ah. Mind if I take a seat, Lyrics?" she asked as she got down on the floor without waiting for a reply and began inspecting the books she had sprawled out in front of her. "You have a beautiful name, by the way. I'm Agnes." she said as she took one of the books and read it's title. Putting it back, she turned to Lyrica, "Are you a seventh year? You look around my age." Agnes noted, before pulling out a bag of gummy bears from her jean's pocket and offering some gummies to Lyrica. "Which homework are you doing now?" she asked, as the book Lyrica was holding wasn't exactly visible to Agnes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Waiting (Agnes)   Now Waiting (Agnes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Waiting (Agnes)
Page 1 of 1