Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg Empty
PostSubject: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:55 am

Hunter VanDerberg - Second Year
Morgana Gaunt - Fifth Year
Lucy Malfoy - Seventh Year

Time: Late Fall, 2027 - The Evening, After Curfew

Morgana was walking alongside Lucy. They had just left the Slytherin common room, and Morgana was in no way happy about what she was about to do. Honestly, what the heck was the deal? Was it usual for friends to ask friends to risk their necks and lose points. Of course, Morgana wasn't scared about the werewolf part. That was a minor issue. She had studied those creatures since second grade. She knew loads of spells to fend them off. Besides, she wasn't about to see a werewolf, she was about to help someone else. Someone dear to Lucy. And Ryland wasn't a stranger to Morgana either, so she wasn't about to leave him to his misery. She supposed she didn't mind helping after all.

They wouldn't get caught anyways. They were fifth and seventh years. Honestly, they knew loads about the castle now, many places to hide, and many shortcuts. They'd be fine. So Morgana walked onwards through a few corridors that would eventually lead to the entrance hall. Getting out of the castle would be the tricky part. It was way past curfew, and one never knew which professors were on guard. She looked over at Lucy and then forward again. "When does he change back?" she asked lowly, her voice low enough so it wouldn't cast an echo around the stone walls.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 am

Lucy's hair was tied up in a bun to make sure her unruly hair wouldn't get in the way of their plans, and she was glad to have Morgana by her side. Though Lucy herself wasn't afraid of the forest, she felt more comfortable to have someone like Morgana around. Despite the two-year difference, Lucy considered her a great friend. "He doesn't change back until dawn, but he hasn't changed yet." she told her. Ryland would be waiting in Hagrid's Hut where Lucy and Morgana would meet him and get everything ready for him. "When the moon catches him, that's when he changes and he stays like that until he's touched by the sun." Her voice was quiet, not ashamed, but quiet. Ryland still hadn't told her how he'd even crossed paths with a real werewolf; all she knew was that he'd been in the forest one night and had been attacked, but Ryland wouldn't say anything else. "We need to bring him some clothes and the wolfsbane potion before he leaves the hut." She explained. It wasn't complicated, but more than anything, she wanted moral support. How does one deal with their werewolf brother? Swinging Ryland's Gryffindor backpack over her shoulder, she patted the front pocket, "I've got the potion right here, but I don't want to break it."

Lucy had never been clumsy or anything near it. She knew where to stand and rarely tripped over silly stools or the likes, but she was still worried about this. They could get caught by a professor, or be seen by someone like Wade or Sydney. Though she knew Wade wouldn't say anything, not because he cared but because it just wouldn't matter to him, it was Sydney she was worried about. Ever since she met the Ravenclaw, Lucy knew that Sydney was destined for drama. She was the one who was always creating irrelevant scenarios out of things that no one cared about. Burying her hatred for Sydney, Lucy kept walking through the hallways until they were about to reach the Clocktower Courtyard. As they stepped through the hallways, Lucy began to feel more and more melancholy as they reached her brother's favorite spot in the school. "Thank you," She began, "For helping me out with this. Ryland's my brother and I just can't let him go through it alone." Without meaning to, her eyes began to cloud and she could sense the tears coming up. But that wasn't Lucy. She wouldn't cry no matter how much she wanted to, and she wouldn't tell anyone how terrible this was on her. Lucy Malfoy suffered in silence. That was all. Just then, she heard some faint footsteps, almost as if someone was running towards that one spot in which Lucy and Morgana were standing. Uh-uh.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Morgana nodded as Lucy answered her question: she had supposed that was the deal, but there were different theories everywhere, and sometimes the books just plain out lied about everything. So Morgana didn't really trust books. She didn't really trust anything. She then looked at the backpack as Lucy patted it. Wolfsbane. That was a potion Morgana was very keen on learning. She also understood fairly well that Lucy wouldn't want to break it. "I'll catch you if you fall," Morgana said calmly. Her reactions were very good after all.

As silence fell over them for a moment, Morgana listened ahead, ready to hide if anyone got closer to them. And then Lucy talked again, breaking Morgana's concentration. She noticed how Lucy's voice had gotten all sentimental. Morgana had to grit her teeth; she had thought Lucy wasn't a sentimental person, which was why Morgana actually liked her. But it also fascinated Morgana. What was it with siblings? She didn't understand it, and that annoyed her. "Don't worry about it," Morgana simply said. She looked at Lucy briefly, noticing the somewhat shinier eyes.

Morgana instantly looked forward: she wasn't about to cry, was she? Morgana ignored it, hoping it would pass, and just then she heard footsteps. And they were much too close for them to be able to hide. Morgana listened intently and decided that it was a person not weighing much at the sound of the footsteps. Most likely a younger student than herself. Her hand gripped around her wand, waiting for the person to reveal itself.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm

It was so nice outside! The weather was perfect! Way to perfect to stay inside studying or whatever. So Hunter had decided to slip out to the grounds after dinner with a school broom to fly around the quidditch pitch a bit. He wanted to get really good at flying so that maybe he could make the house team next year! That would be awesome. But unfortunately, flying was particularly distracting, and before he knew it the sun was beginning to set. Which meant that he was pushing curfew.

Reluctantly, he landed and shoved the broom back in the locker rooms before taking off at a run toward the castle. He didn't really feel like losing Gryffindor all kinds of points so early in the year. What was the fastest way to get back to Gryffindor Tower? Probably to cut through the clock tower courtyard. Not really paying much attention to anything around him, he let himself inside and took off in the direction of the grand staircase. He would have made it back in time, too - if he hadn't rounded a corner and nearly slid into two older students.

"Sorry, sorry!" he said a bit breathlessly, preparing to take off again, when he suddenly recognized the people that he'd bumped into. "Oh, hi Lucy! Hi Morgana..." he wasn't as sure of himself saying hello to Morgana, as she wasn't as friendly as Lucy. But still, she seemed alright! He didn't want to hold them up, in case they were trying to get back to their common room in time for curfew as well. But wait a moment - they were both Slytherins. Their common room was in the dungeons.

"Er, what are you doing?" he asked curiously, tilting his head. "It's almost curfew, you know... Are you going outside?" It sure seemed like it. They were headed in the direction that Hunter had just come from. Why would they be going outside so late?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:51 pm

I'll catch you if you fall...Lucy had heard something similar, and the words stung as she realized it had been Wade who had said them a long time ago. Just as the footsteps became closer, and Morgana prepared herself to maybe hex whoever it was, Lucy turned towards the corridor the steps were coming from. She took out her wand and smiled in surprise when she realized who it was. In a way, Lucy was relieved that it was only Hunter. What would Hunter do? He was harmless. Smiling as if nothing were happening, Lucy said, "Oh, I just have to deliver something to my brother." She wasn't lying, of course, but it took her a minute to reaize that the Gryffindor Common Room was in the other direction. Lucy was not going to panic, though. In a second, she tried to think of a good lie, something that might take away a first year's curiosity. I could say Ryland got himself locked in the Tower....but that would be easily resolved with magic. Maybe I can say it's a birthday present? But I don't know if Hunter knows it isn't his birthday.... There was a solution to every problem she could think of saying, and that was getting on her nerves. "Wait, what are you doing here?" She asked him, trying to change the subject from their mission to Hunter's. "Aren't first years supposed to go to bed earlier than seventh years?"

She wasn't going to lie, it did seem pretty suspicious to see two Slytherin girls heading out of the castle and towards the grounds. Debating whether or not she could trust him with this, and even more, whether Ryland would trust him with this. She turned to Morgana and thought of what to say or do next, but she didn't have time to. Just as she was about to say something about Ryland being sick with a cold, shadowy figures of a crowd appeared nearby, the lighting in the hallway making their prescence impossible to miss. "Dang it." she muttered and without thinking she grabbed Hunter's small wrist and Morgana's arm and led them fully into the courtyard. "Okay, don't get weirded out." Lucy stared at Hunter as they all hid behind one of the many hallways, "We need to get something to Ryland and see, I didn't think I'd have a first year tagging along, so I didn't plan it so far ahead." Was she worrying the boy? "Just...Um, let's just say that you'll get to see a different side of my brother tonight." She whispered, "And to make it clear, I'm taking you because our little conversation made us lose a very important minute." Yes, she had timed everything to make sure they wouldn't stay out for too long. Turning to Morgana, she waited to see if she was going to say something, or slap some sense into Lucy for bringing a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Hunter. Morgana didn't say anything, but gave a nod to acknowledge his presence. She honestly didn't care about the kid, but Lucy blew her plan of saying that they were on their way to a detention or something by actually telling the truth without wanting to tell it whole and true. Morgana could easily spot that in Lucy's eyes. She could also tell that Lucy was trying to figure out what to say next. Morgana decided to keep her distance, Lucy wasn't dumb, she'd get them out of this.

Only she didn't. Because she turned the subject and turned it on him, sure to make the kid wonder more. But then a group of people was seen in the shadows dancing on the wall. Morgana didn't have time to inspect anything, to figure out if they were students or professors, as Lucy grabbed her arm and then they were outside in the courtyard and Lucy were spilling her guts to Hunter. Just without saying the word 'werewolf'.

Lucy then looked at Morgana as if asking her to tell her if what she had done was right or if she was being completely stupid. Morgana looked at Hunter, the petite boy in second year. Honestly, was he up for this? Morgana would never have trusted such a young … child, but this was Lucy and Ryland, not her. So it didn't really matter what she thought. She just gave a shrug at Lucy. "Whatever you go with," she said, hinting that Morgana would simply follow that, "But he'd better know how to keep his mouth shut." She stared at Hunter again, her eyes icy cold and thinking of a thousand curses she'd use if he spilled.

"To make one thing clear, Hunter. Remember that time in the hut? Let's just say I'd be very annoyed with you if you spilled. And Lucy might be sweet enough, but I honestly don't care. I will hurt you. And if you are to betray Lucy's brother, I do think even Lucy would hurt you. So don't make me regret vouching for this," Morgana said, her voice colder than her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Lucy greeted him normally enough, but Hunter furrowed his brow in confusion when she said she was taking something to her brother. "But the common room's the other way..." Hunter might only be a second year, but he wasn't completely daft. Not to mention he was a Gryffindor. Surely, Lucy should know that he'd realize she was lying, considering he was on his way back to the common room when he'd run into them. But what would someone as nice as Lucy be lying about?

She then changed the subject around on him, and questioned what he was doing. "I was out flying and I lost track of time," he said, shrugging. "I was on my - wait a minute!" he exclaimed. "I'm not a first year, Lucy!" She'd thought he was a first year? Really? How offensive was that? "I'm a second year, and I'll have you know that I turn thirteen in a few days and - "

But his sentence was cut off because at that moment, Lucy grabbed him by the arm and dragged him outside. And then they were hiding - yeah, something weird was definitely going on. Something really weird. He realized that he was right when the first thing Lucy said was don't get weirded out. Hunter listened to what she had to say, staring at her in slight confusion and remaining silent except to intervene when she called him a first year again. "Second year." He'd get to see another side of Ryland? What did that mean? And why was he outside?

Before he could think too much on it, Morgana spoke up. And she was way scarier now than she was in the hut the other day. She very clearly said that she wouldn't hesitate to curse him if he betrayed Ryland. Yeah, she was terrifying. Hunter stared at her, wide-eyed, while she talked. When she was done, though, he couldn't help but question what she'd said. "Betray him? What does that even mean?" He still had no idea what was going on. But whatever it was, it was definitely serious. Anything that could make Lucy, who was incredibly nice, hurt someone was serious.

For a moment, he considered just heading back into the castle and keeping his mouth shut. Whatever was going on, it hardly seemed like something he wanted to get involved in. Especially if it involved being cursed by Morgana if he messed up. But he just couldn't snuff his curiosity enough to do it. He wanted to know what was going on, and apparently Lucy was in a hurry, so he quickly decided to go with them. "I won't say anything, I swear. But I still don't know what's going on." Even if they didn't tell him, it seemed like he was going to find out in a bit, so it didn't matter. "And don't worry about me tagging along, I can keep up," he told Lucy, ready to follow the older girls' lead.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Continuation of this thread is HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg   TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - On a Mission - Corridors/Grounds - Morgana Gaunt, Lucy Malfoy, Hunter VanDerberg
Page 1 of 1