Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Kathrine Winter EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Kathrine Winter EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Kathrine Winter EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Kathrine Winter EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Kathrine Winter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Kathrine Winter EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Kathrine Winter EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Kathrine Winter EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Kathrine Winter EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Kathrine Winter EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Kathrine Winter EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Kathrine Winter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Kathrine Winter EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Kathrine Winter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Kathrine Winter EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Kathrine Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathrine Winter
First Year
First Year
Kathrine Winter

My Character
::
Activity:

Kathrine Winter Empty
PostSubject: Kathrine Winter   Kathrine Winter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Kathrine Winter 2m7urmw

[centerKathrine Winter Kathri10
Kathrine Winter[/center]

Kathrine Winter 19s5f8

Full Name: Kathrine Helena Winter
Birthday: 8th March, 2020
Blood: Pureblood
Birth Place: Copenhagen, Denmark
Nationality: Danish
School Attending: Hogwarts

Kathrine Winter 9qbsdu

Family:
Anastasia and Niklaus Winter met when they attended Durmstrang Institute together. They became friends during their mutual fifth year and by graduation they had become a couple. When they were both twenty two, they married and only a year later their first and only child, Kathrine, was born.

History:
Born on a cool day in March, Kathrine Helena Winter came into the world screaming and pink. She was a normal and healthy baby girl, and she became the most valued thing in both of her parents’ lives. She grew up in the Danish capital and attended a muggle school there at her mother’s insistence until she was to be invited to join other witches and wizards at Durmstrang institute.

Despite her family’s love of each other, they were not the kind of people to let many others in. Kathrine was brought up to be reserved and icy in public, though her home life was extremely warm and enjoyable.

The year before she was supposed to begin at Durmstrang, her family relocated to country England. Her father hoped that perhaps if they all moved closer the family could reconcile, though that is still very much a work in progress. And although she was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be going to Durmstrang, she knows that Hogwarts is also a very good school.

The young eleven year old was thrilled when she received her letter, and dragged her mother to buy everything that they could from her booklist. She spent the summer before her first year began reading anything that she could get her hands on, not wanting to be behind when she started at Hogwarts.

Kathrine Winter 1zecfhc

Appearance:
Kathrine is four feet, two inches and weight around thirty kilograms. She is slim, and slightly shorter than most people her age, but she doesn’t mind at all. She dressed in jeans and sweaters when it’s cold and dresses when it’s warm, and mostly wears the colour grey. Her hair is either worn up in a bun, or down in loose waves.

Personality:
Kathrine is a quiet, calculating young girl who would rather spend an hour reading a book than with other people. She is reasonably kind, though, and not likely to start a fight or rivalry with anyone without good reason. Her upbringing taught her to keep her emotions in check around outside people, so that they cannot know of her weaknesses. This means that she is often seen as cold or hostile, though it is usually not the case.

Study is important to Kathrine, and as she enters her first year at Hogwarts, she intends to focus most of her time on that over other activities. She does, however, hope to make friends though a few good ones will be of more value to her than many partial ones. She also intends to participate in Quidditch, though she has never even tried out a toy broom, as she is very interested in health and fitness.

Kathrine’s favourite colour is grey, as she believes that it is a colour that works with almost any other. It is why she is most often seen wearing thick, grey clothing rather than the bright colours that many of her peers favour. She enjoys logic games, such as cards and chess, and likes to make sure that she is able to run every morning. Kathrine cannot stand weak-minded people, who follow others blindly rather than thinking for themselves. She also has no fear of defending herself if she is in physical danger, or being verbally attacked, though she would never initiate such an interaction.

Ambition is a very strong focus of Kathrine’s, and she always has a goal. She has no idea what she wants to do when she graduates, and figures that she’ll have a better idea after she has gone to school for seven years. The thing that she fears the most is to lose her family, as they are very close with one another.

Kathrine Winter Nbt8xd

The night was icy cold as Kathrine ventured through the small village that she and her parents were visiting during the winter break. Though her parents didn’t want her to go far, they had allowed her to take a walk through the village that morning as there were not many people who lived there and they had all seemed very kind when her family had arrived.

Her boots made deep imprints on the snow covered ground as she walked, huddled within a thick, grey coat. There was nobody about that she could see, and she wondered if the village ever got much attention from tourists. She thought that is was quaint little place, and she enjoyed the quiet, though she figured that the lack of attractions wouldn’t make it a popular stop.

Kathrine was turning back on to the street that her family was staying on when she felt a hand wrap around her upper arm. Turning quickly to face the person who had joined her without her noticing, Kathrine’s eyes narrowed and she tilted her head. “What do you want?” she asked, looking pointedly at the hand that was still resting on her arm. The person, who she now saw to be a man that seemed vaguely familiar to her, gave her a twisted smile. “I want you to come with me, Miss Winter,” he said, “you’re wanted elsewhere.

The girl’s eyebrow furrowed as she tried to figure out where she recognised the man from. He was tall, almost as tall as her father, and she found it intimidating. “I don’t want to go with you,” she answered firmly, “I’m going back to my parents. They’re just down the road, you know?” The man shook his head and his grip tightened, “no, you’ll come with me.” Struggling, Kathrine tried to pull herself from the man’s grip, and found that it was too difficult. Still, she continued to fight the stranger.

Alexander.” The second male voice was one that Kathrine would recognise anywhere, and she almost cried in relief. “Father,” she whispered, “I don’t know who he is, but he wants me to go with him.” The stranger released her and turned to face Kathrine’s father. She could tell that there was hostility between the pair, further than a first meeting would explain, and as she moved into her father’s open arms, she saw the man throw a letter in their direction and frowned as he said, “she belongs with us, brother.

The man, Alexander, disappeared and Kathrine and her father returned to their temporary home. Her father looked down at her and sighed, the letter held his tight grasp, “there are some things that you should probably know, sweet Kathrine...

Last edited by Kathrine Winter on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Kathrine Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathrine Winter   Kathrine Winter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Kathrine Winter
Page 1 of 1