Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Winter is Coming [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Dark Wizard

Winter is Coming [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm

With his Slytherin Team sweater on, Wade made himself get out of the Boy's Dormitories. In all honesty, he would have rather stayed behind to take a nap but he was bored out of him mind. Knowing well that he wanted to be alone, he made his mind on visiting the gardens for a little while, seeing as most students would probably be inside.

He stood in the middle of the garden, snow falling softly around him, and looked up when he heard a faint sound. Someone else was coming. Rolling his eyes, he turned around to see who it was.

This thread is closed to the Walters siblings, and Jennifer Moss
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Jennifer loved snow. As long as she was wrapped up warmly if it involved actually being outside in the snow. And since she was dressed in about a million layers, it was okay to go outside for a walk. The gardens were usually fairly quiet without kids throwing snowballs everywhere, so she decided to make her way down there.

Unfortunately, when she did get there, someone was already there. At least it was just the one person and he wasn't making any noise. But there'd probably somewhere else she could stand and think if she looked a bit further. Jen turned around to leave when he turned around and she noticed who it was.

Was that Wade Malfoy? Yes, it was. She hadn't seen him in years. Being the idiot she was a lot of the time, she just stood there dumbly, her feet getting wet in the thick layer of snow on the ground. "Malfoy?" she beamed. Just in case it wasn't him. Even though she knew it was. And slightly more attractive-looking than first-year.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Wade's lips curled into a smile. "Moss." he nodded at her just to let her know it was indeed him, as she seemed hesitant in approaching. He hadn't seen her in a while, though he wasn't exactly sure why as they had been in the same year for ages. It was nice to see her annoying personality was back in the Castle. Smirking, and allowing himself to check her out for a second, he said, "Is this revenge? Because last time I sneaked up on you."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 pm

"Last time, Wade? How long ago was that? I can hardly remember it, " Jen shrugged. She'd called him by his first name simply because she couldn't care less any more. Glancing at him, she raised her eyebrows when it became apparent he was checking her out. Seriously. The irritating kid she got out with in COMC in first year. Ugh. Although she had been thinking about how much more attractive he was before.

Running her hand through her snow-coated hair, she smiled slightly. It was weird being there with him. Good weird, though. "So how's life, Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:03 pm

According to Aylee's brother, it was a sin to refuse a snowball fight. Apparently, after she didn't go down to the lake with Kynan, her brother had gotten into a magnificently huge snowball fight with a bunch of other students. But she hadn't been there so that day Kynan practically dragged her out of the Ravenclaw Common Room, insisting that they have their own private snowball fight. Really, Aylee didn't feel like it. She'd really feel better if she was back in the common room reading a good book. She was dragged towards the Gardens where, according to Kynan, should be even quieter than other parts of the school. And there should be more space. Whatever. "Come on, we used to love having snowball fights!" Kynan kept complaining the whole way. Aylee just grunted. She hadn't slept well and didn't feel like snowballs.

When they arrived, Kynan tried to begin a conversation. Questions like, "How are your classes going?" or "Have you ever been to the kitchens?" or "Did you have fun at the Defence Against the Dark Arts Dinner Party?" At the last one, Aylee raised her eyebrows and asked, "Why is that your business?" "Because you went there with Ryland!" Kynan stuck his tongue out. "You are such a git!" Aylee laughed, pretending to look hurt. "What about you, then? I saw you chatting up Morgana!" Kynan laughed at this one. They continued teasing each other and talking loudly because they didn't expect anyone else to be in the Gardens.

After a few minutes, Kynan grabbed a bit of snow and threw it at Aylee. She gasped dramatically and threw some back. Soon enough, it was a full-on snowball fight. They yelled and threw snowballs here and there. Kynan then accidentally threw one at the back of a boy's head nearby, and his eyes widened. "Oh no!" he muttered, and put his hand on his head. "Huh?" Aylee asked loudly, confused by her brother's actions and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:36 am

"Oh, I think I'm also better than you at remembering details." Wade smirked. Oh how he missed having someone match up to him. When they were younger, she was annoying and couldn't seem to control her anger. Now she seemed more straighted up and consious about what she was doing. Maybe they could finally be friends this year. "Of course, I am better at everything."

Wade's eyes narrowed as he heard her next question. Was Jennifer Moss being nice to him? He let it go and softened his eyes, "It's alright, I suppose." No it wasn't alright. He was cutting more and more classes, and he wasn't even going to be at the Castle for the Christmas Party, and everyone in the school knew that Wade Malfoy loved parties. "What about you? I honestly haven't seen you in a very long time." Not that he had noticed.

Before he even had a change to react to the childish screaming nearby, something wet and cold hit the back of his head. Shit. Turning around, his eyes a darker shade of blue, he found none other than the Walters siblings. Rolling his eyes, he yelled out, "Ever heard of respect? Or is that something mudbloods like you find hard to understand?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 am

Better at remembering details? Nah. She could beat that. "I block out the unimportant stuff. You know, that I don't care about?" Then there was more room for other stuff. What her new minion was capable of, that sort of stuff. "I do seem to remember you're pretty good at karaoke, but other than that...I play the piano, flute and violin," Jennifer smiled, raising an eyebrow. It really was just like that time in the Common Room.

"Pretty good," she nodded. Judging by Wade's expression, her life was probably better than his, so she didn't comment on that. Jen didn't have time to make any further conversation since Wade had turned around and was shouting at some people behind him, apparently called the Walters. She just watched on, an intrigued expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:06 am

Well, that wasn't good. It was Wade he had hit, and he was talking to that mean Slytherin girl who had tried to hit him with an iceball. Kynan watched as Wade yelled something about learning about respect and called them 'mudbloods'. Unfortunately, he didn't know what the term meant. He turned to look at Aylee and could see his sister scowling and her eyes flashing. Was that an insult then? "Ever heard of accidents? Or does that never happen in your perfect little life?" Aylee suddenly yelled back angrily. Come on, he's a nice guy! he tried telling himself. Really, Wade had actually helped Kynan with his spells when he was a first year. So what was this all about? Just because they hit him with a snowball? A 'mudblood', whatever that meant? Was there some history between Wade and Aylee? Woah, woah, woah, too much! Kynan shook his head. All he knew was that Wade was being a jerk because they had accidentally hit him with a snowball and that Aylee didn't enjoy the term 'mudblood'.

"We're having a snowball fight!" Kynan yelled loudly at Wade before Aylee had the chance to say something else. Or do something that could get them into trouble. The killer look on his sister's face worried him. "Want to join?" Then he pointed at the Slytherin girl. "I know that she's got killer talent at snowball fight! She almost killed me with an iceball, for your information!" That didn't come out the way he meant it to. Oops. Aylee was glaring at him now.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Wade smirked at Aylee, "You said it yourself, my life is perfect." Turning his attention to the boy, Kynan, he had to admit he actually liked him. The Gryffindor was a fun character, and Wade couldn't exactly be as mean as he was with Aylee. However, his fun side might actually be his stupidity. "What do you say, Jennifer? Should we join them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm

This was odd. But amusing, nonetheless, the odd exchange. Wade shouting at them, the Ravenclaw girl shouting back, the Gryffindor boy pointing out her killer talent at snowball fighting and then Wade suggesting joining them. Jennifer couldn't hold back a smirk throughout the whole conversation. "Almost killed you?" No more words. Wimp. Her slightly heavy iceballs couldn't do anything more than knock someone out and they didn't even do that.

She raised an eyebrow. "Love to," she smiled. Then she turned to the Gryffindor boy. "But you might want to enforce a "no blinding people" rule. And maybe a "no iceball" one too, since mine almost killed you."
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Ignoring his sister, Kynan shouted back at the Slytherin, "Not to mention that you made a little first-year girl cry, injured another first-year, cheated, and expected us to let you win!" He folded his arms in anger. "So fine! No cheating, no blinding people, no injuring people, no magic." Then he glared at all of them. "Got it?" He sounded like some kind of Quidditch referee. Then, in one second, his expression turned from a frown to a grin. Quickly, he reached down, formed a snowball and aimed it at Jennifer. In the corner of his eye, he could see Aylee take his lead and throw one at Wade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is Coming [Closed]   Winter is Coming [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter is Coming [Closed]
Page 1 of 1