Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New partner (David)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New partner (David)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New partner (David)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New partner (David)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New partner (David)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New partner (David)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New partner (David)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New partner (David)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New partner (David)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New partner (David)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New partner (David)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New partner (David)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New partner (David)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New partner (David)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New partner (David)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New partner (David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

New partner (David)  Empty
PostSubject: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Tessa was at work in her office when she received an owl stating to go to the training area. She hadn’t been in the training room since she was in training herself almost a year ago. She had heard word she would be getting assigned a partner and wondered if that was what this was all about. If so, she was rather excited. She liked the idea of a partner, someone to have her back and help her with stuff.

She left her office and walked down to the elevator area. She stepped into one of them and held onto the handles as the elevator took off. She really hated the way these elevators worked. All crazy and stuff. It made her stomach very angry sometimes.

She stepped off the elevator when she reached her floor and stumbled a bit do to her dizziness from the ride down. She regained her composure and walked across the marble floor of the Ministry and made her way to the training room. When she stepped inside she looked around to see she was alone. She was excited to meet her new partner. But she had to wait a bit for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:29 pm

David had been off work for a while, trying to cope with his inner vampire. He however had done pretty well at it, knowing he now had full control over his monster. Unless a whole bunch of blood was involved, he knew he would never loose control, and finally felt safe to return to work. upon returning David learned that he had been assigned a new partner and shrugged it off. Andrew would have gotten a new one since David had been gone so long.

he walked to the meeting area, and groaned when he saw who it was. freaking Tessa Di holy crap Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Tessa turned at the sound of someone entering the training area and her jaw dropped. Was this serious!? Was this for real right now? “Oh you have GOT to be kidding me.” She growled when she saw her old trainer, David Shuter step into the room. If he was her parenter, she was going to go into bitch fit mode.

She did not get along well with this man at all, not since the last time she saw him. She blushed at the memory and shook her head. She walked over to him, her heels clicking along the marble floor and her hair bouncing in small waves. She stepped up to him and looked up into his eyes as he seemed to tower over her.

“Hello, David.” She said softly, trying not to portray any emotions. She crossed her arms and kept her eyes locked on his. She didn’t know what to say or do, so she decided to just come out and ask what was on her mind. “Are you my new partner or is this some kind of joke? If it is a joke, it is not a funny one.” She looked at him and bit her lip softly.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm

David kept his cool, not betraying any emotion. He did not need this, to be thrown with the girl he trained.. the girl who tried to get in his bed when they first met. He knew she was the type who would do anything to raise in rank, or to pass a test.. or a course. He had to work for everything he got (mostly) so These kinds of people really mad him mad. So when she spoke, he spoke back "Hello Tessa. This is no joke. Andrew must have found a new partner."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Tessa growled and started muttering in Italian. “Stai cazzo scherzando? Questo è un incubo ! Questo non è così accade ! Perché io? Che cosa ho fatto di male per meritare questo ? Sono così andando a lamentarsi di questo . Non voglio stare per questo . Questo non va bene . Nessuno è questo è bene !”

She growled and went over to a punching bag and punched the living crap out of it for a while before she was a bit more calm. She re composed herself and put her hair back behind her shoulders before returning to her spot in front of David.

“Ok, I know we have a rough and rocky past, but lets be professional about this. We can either request a partner change, or we can be mature adults and suck it up and deal with each other. I am personally fine with either one."

She tugged on the ends of her hair nervously and looked David in the eyes. She couldn’t read him, which was odd for her. She was usually a great profiler, but when it came to him, she could never read him. It was like he was under lock and key

(Just so you know, the new word min is 200. I just don’t want you to get in trouble.)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:45 am

David kept his cool as Tessa had a freaking temper tantrum. He waited patently as he used many calming techniques he had learned over his absence to keep from yelling at her. He kept his breathing slow and deep and he kept his eyes locked on her. He treated it as a learning experience, to learn her weaknesses so she did not completely compromise them in the field. He figured they must have partnered them up to test him. If he was really in control of his emotions enough to handle her childness, then he was ready to continue up the ranks of the Aurors.

When she was done David blinked a few times and he continued to try and keep himself calm. After a moments silence he said "If you would please refrain from speaking Italian to me in the future, I would appreciate it. I do not understand the language, and me not understanding could end up with you loosing your life."

The Vampire then spoke regarding her proposal about being mature about it all. "I for one, was not the one that just had a temper tantrum Di Angelo. I would ask that you refrain from that act in the future when things do not go your way. That could compromise a mission, and yet again end in your life being thrown away." it would have appeared he still had much to teach the girl, and while he wished he could yell at her, he had to keep his cool.

So next he said "We will stay partners, and when that is over, perhaps you will have become a better Auror."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 am

Tessa growled as he just watched her, not saying anything. "Well!?" Then she realized she had been spouting in Italian and she blushed. She bit her lip and looked down at her shoes, embarrassed by her foreign outburst. "My apologies. Sometimes when I get really mad I just slip into my native tongue. I will try to control it from now on."

She growled and turned to him when he said her life could end. "Is that a threat, Fangs?" She used the nickname she had called him when she first found out what he truly was and it brought a small smile to her ruby red lips.

"I did not throw a temper tantrum, David Shuter!" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and looked at him. "You know why I became an Auror, Shuter. There is one mission that I care about more than anything. That is finding my father."

Then she remembered, as far as he knew, her father was dead. "Yeah, hes alive. Hes a deatheater. I want to arrest him. Throw him in Azkaban. He put my family through hell." She nodded when he agreed to be partners, "Perhaps you will too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New partner (David)    New partner (David)  Empty

Back to top Go down

New partner (David)
Page 1 of 1