Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
One of Them [David] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
One of Them [David] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
One of Them [David] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
One of Them [David] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
One of Them [David] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
One of Them [David] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
One of Them [David] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
One of Them [David] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
One of Them [David] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
One of Them [David] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
One of Them [David] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
One of Them [David] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
One of Them [David] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
One of Them [David] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
One of Them [David] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

One of Them [David]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalidah

Khalidah

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Durmstrang Graduate

One of Them [David] Empty
PostSubject: One of Them [David]   One of Them [David] EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Khalidah had found that staying inside James' mansion was a rather tiring business when he wasn't around himself. The place was huge and she didn't have the want to be spending all her time in there. So she put on her spring jacket and left the house, her hands tucked into her pockets. Despite the summer coming on strong, the wind was still bitter, and her hands easily chilled.

She made her way into the middle of the forest where she had met Wade for the first time. She then turned on the spot and disapparated to the outskirts of another forest, and as she left it and walked along the road for a couple of minutes, she focused on all the sounds around her. The sounds of life. Birds chirping, leaves rustling, cars driving by. How noisy. Even so, Khalidah still enjoyed the company of human beings. As long as they weren't dumb.

So she reached the inn that she'd been aiming for and walked inside. The Broken Wand. It was a rather nice inn. She hadn't been there before, but James had mentioned it. She walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of firewhiskey, sitting down on one of those high stools. She chitchatted a bit with the bartender, ignoring the men who gave her second stares, and didn't touch the drinks she were offered by them. If they honestly thought she'd soften up to men who couldn't even walk over and talk to her without her glance.

But she was positively surprised when a man did sit down next to her, and she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: One of Them [David]   One of Them [David] EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 am

David had spent a lot of time alone in his mansion, when he was not at work, or with Chloe. He knew, being a vampire, he should not mingle with other humans.. but he did not want to spend the rest of assistance hiding like a frightened animal, so once and a while, he would go out to some bar and meet someone. He would change them up though, as not to attract too much unwanted attention.

Today he chose the Broken Wand. As he walked in, he took in the crowd. all in all, not to promising. He stood in the doorway for a few seconds before choosing a promising redhead. She looked like the type not to be scared away from a vampire. He raised a finger for a fire whiskey before siting in front of her "Hello." He said, with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Khalidah

Khalidah

My Character
Activity: Adult, Durmstrang Graduate

PostSubject: Re: One of Them [David]   One of Them [David] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 am

Khalidah looked at the man who appeared. Very muscular. Tall. But there was something else. She wondered what it was, but his skin gave him away. White as chalk. Vampire. Now, this got even more interesting. She smiled at him, leaning her elbow on the bar, her head in her hand. "Well hello," she said kindly enough.

She studied him a bit more, not sure if it made him uncomfortable or not, but certain that she didn't care. He was rather goodlooking. But he wasn't one of her kind. He was one of them. One of the good ones. Boring. Even though that was the first boring thing about him. Hm, a vampire… They could be cool in the Dark Ones addition, but she had a feeling he'd never join, so she kept away from the theme.

"Now, I wonder, haven't I met you before?" she asked curiously, something about him oddly familiar. Her thought brought her back to the graveyard in Godric's Hollow where there had been a vampire. But was this the same one? She couldn't be sure. It was a few years ago...
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: One of Them [David]   One of Them [David] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 pm

David noted her body language, and determined she was interested, if not relaxed, with him, which was a good first step. He mimicked her as he rested his head on his own hand.

He knew she knew he was a Vampire, because it was hard to hide, and she also had that knowing look to her features. He guessed she came from a hard family, or lived a dark life to be able to be this comfortable with a vampire beside her. Maybe she was friends with more of his kind..? Still, how wouold she know he was not going to seduce her, have his way with her, then drink her dry? That was not his plan, but how would she know?

As she mentioned knowing him, he looked over her features slowly, soaking her up with his eyes, trying to remember her. her scent was familiar indeed, but he did not remember from where. "Maybe, I am not sure"He answered truthfully. The scene at Godric's Hallow was a distant, unimportant memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them [David]   One of Them [David] Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them [David]
Page 1 of 1