Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lunch [David] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lunch [David] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lunch [David] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lunch [David] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lunch [David] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lunch [David] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lunch [David] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lunch [David] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lunch [David] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lunch [David] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lunch [David] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lunch [David] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lunch [David] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lunch [David] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lunch [David] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lunch [David]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:47 am

Chloe sat at the café with her Aunt Maggie enjoying a nice lunch. It had been almost two years since Hannah (cousin--committed suicide) died, and she hadn't spent as much time with her aunt as she planned on it. So when the opportunity presented itself, she jumped at it. She enjoyed talking to her Aunt, but all she seemed to be talking about was Hannah. Don't get her wrong... Chloe loved and missed Hannah, but she felt more at peace with her death.

Chloe started looking around the Atrium when she saw a man... who was rather attractive....
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 am

David had decided to let Andrew take a front seat in Tessa's training, and stepped out for some food. He didn't need it, or particularly want it. But it made people feel..safer..around him when acted completely human. All he grabbed though, was an apple. He then sat down and bit into it, uninterested. staring out into the distance, pondering something he had pondered many a time before. who was the man who killed his mother?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 am

She watched as he bit into an apple. She asked her Aunt, "Aunt Maggie who is that?" Her Aunt looked to were she was looking and said, "NO don't look! Your making it obvious!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 am

David looked over at the women who were looking at him oddly. He was used to stares like this, but they still bothered him. He decided it was best just to get it over with and got up and went to them "do you ladies have a question, or am I now just part of the scenery?" he asked, trying a professional manner, but it came out a little more rough. He was braced for anything. Probably more questions about vampirism, like how to kill vampires, or maybe it was something to do with his heritage?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 am

Chloe facepalmed... he noticed them starring... It was all Aunt Maggie's fault right? Yeah... she would go with that... He asked if they needed something or had a question... and something about scenery... Chloe replied, "uhh..umm." Well, more like stuttered. She was so nervous she couldn't get the words out. Yep... this was defenently her Aunts fault.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 am

David noticed how the younger woman (who was still 5 years older than him) stammered and seemed really nervous. he sighed "deep breaths, I'm not going to bite you are anything. Animals are more my thing. Now did you have a questions?" he thought at first the stammering was out of fear, but he could have been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 am

Bite her? Oh... she just now noticed that he wasn't exactly human. That was good to know that he was more into animals for food than humans... otherwise he wouldn't be working here would he? Chloe sighed. She said, "No... I'm sorry. I just...kinda thought you were attractive? Is that weird? I'm also open about things. in case you didn't notice."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 am

he was ready for everything...except that. he just looked at her for a few second "Umm.. thank you.. i guess." he then chuckled slightly at the rest of her sentence "once you get past the stammering that is"

he then sighed "well, you two look like you are busy, so I'll just go now" he turned and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 am

Chloe watched as he started to walk away... She looked at her Aunt who nodded for her to go on. She asked, "Why don't you sit with us?" She looked at her Aunt and gave her the look. Thankfully, she got the notion and said, "I have to get back to work anyways... You can keep my niece company for a while!" Chloe nodded as she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:47 am

David turned around slowly "I guess I have some time to chill. It's Andrew's shift anyways" he then sat down as her aunt left. he took another bite of his apple, thinking of something to say "So..do you work anywhere?" he finally asked, taking another bite of his apple, it being almost done. The woman was very attractive herself, but seemed a little old for him.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:50 am

Chloe nodded excitedly as he sat down. He asked her if she worked anywhere. She said, "Um. Yeah, I'm a Professor at Hogwarts. I teach Astronomy. And I'm also Head of House to Ravenclaw, which was my house back when I went to school. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 am

He nodded "that is a very respectable position Miss...uh.." he just stopped there. then he said "well I am currently second in command of the Aurors.. which numbers a grand total of... 2 and a half, the half being our new trainee." he shrugged, it was quite pathetic compared to hers.

he then smiled slightly "I guess I should introduce myself, I'm David.. David Shuter, heir of Gryffindor, blah blah blah, you know the drill" he chuckled, not wanting to just come out there and say he was a vampire as well. his eyes may have been a different shade of green than normal humans, but for all she knew, it was contacts. "And you?" he finally asked
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 am

She said, "Oh, how rude of me! I'm Chloe Gracen. Oh! An Auror! That sounds interesting! I was going to do that if I couldn't become an Astronomy Professor. There I go rambling again... Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:04 am

He chuckled at that "that's weird, my second option would have been Defense against the Dark Arts Professor, guess we are kind of opposites" he smiled slightly "nice to meet you too, Miss.. er, forgive me, Professor Gracen" he smirked slightly as he finished his apple. Only if the Cafe served blood wine, that would have been way better.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 am

Chloe still squirmed when people called her professor. She didn't know why... She guessed it just made her feel old. She said, "Oh, you can call me just Chloe. I make my students do that as well." He told her about wanting to be DADA teacher. She said, "Funny!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 am

He then chuckled "Chloe it is then. Sorry.. the job has taught me to be respectful." he then shrugged, he had to admit, this girl was a little hyper.. but he liked that.. for some reason

"so you enjoy living at hogwarts and being paid for it I assume?" he smirked slightly. he himself wouldn't have minded it, of course he had inherited a lot of money, so he wouldn't choose a job for money. he had other reasons for being an Auror.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 am

Chloe laughed and said, "Don't worry about it." He asked about Hogwarts. She said, "I love being back! Being as I was/am a Ravenclaw, I loved going to school, and I love teaching it even more! And being paid to be there is even better! It's not much, but I love teaching the students about the night sky. I knew since sixth year I wanted to teach Astronomy. What about you? How is being an Auror?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 am

he laughed, a nice booming laugh, something he did not do often. "well, its not just ravenclaws who love school. I was a gryffindor..obviously.. and I loved the school, especially in the last couple years, since i really had no other home."

he then shrugged when asked about his job "Frankly, right now, it is kind of boring. Andrew handles all the big cases, since the last one i did ended in disaster, oh, I killed the vampires, but at great cost.. so now I'm more the welcome wagon and trainer. although now Andrew is taking most of that over."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Chloe nodded. He then continued to talk about his job and killing the vampires. She said, "That does sound boring...Have you traveled much?" Chloe loved to travel, so she thought she'd ask.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 pm

He shrugged "well, I used to live in Canada, and traveled to the States once and a while. then I moved here, so i guess you can say I traveled a little bit. How about you?' he asked, with a smile. He noticed she let him do most of the talking. Could it be his looks stopping her from talking much? or something else?
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:10 pm

She laughed when he asked about her traveling... Boy has she traveled. She loved it and it was mainly to look at the stars and chart them. Though she wouldn't admit that yet. She said, "Yes, I love traveling during the summer! I've been to Japan, China, Argentina, the US, New York and Kansas, hated New York, and Italy! I needed to figure something's out, so I traveled."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 pm

he laughed "wow, that is a lot of places. I'd take the time off to travel, but if something big went down, they would need all hands on deck.." he sighed. he really wished he could be out there in the field. Being a vampire gave him certain..skills.. that would be perfect for field work. But Andrew nor the Minister ever sent him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 pm

She said, "That would probably be the down part of being an Auror... Not going were you want to go. So... What else do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:38 pm

he smirked "what is this, question period?" he didn't expect her to get the joke, it was more of a muggle one, but having grown up with a muggle mother, he picked up on those things.

He then said "I really don't seem to do anything except work anymore. when i'm off, I drink, or watch Tv, or read. I used to love Quidditch, but once out of school, the opportunities to play are very very low."
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Chloe smiled. She enjoyed Quidditch. She didn't play during school, but she loved going to watch it, and cheering her students on. Chloe admitted, "I love stars... The main reason why I travel, is because I want to get a complete star chart of different skies. I could probably point out most of the constellations at night."

She hoped he didn't think she was weird for loving Astronomy so much she'd go anywhere, including the ends of the Earth for it. Astronomy practically saved her in her seventh year after Hannah died. Without it, she didn't know what would've happened.

She stood up and said, "Well, I have to get going this has been fun. Will we see each other again?"  She hoped that her hint to want to see him again would stick out. She liked this guy and wanted to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch [David] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch [David]   Lunch [David] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch [David]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next