Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
::
Activity:

Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Alexandria walked around the grounds of Hogwarts when it began to pour down on her. The rain was strong and heavy. She ran up to the Groundskeepers hut that had been abandoned long ago. She ran inside and shivered due to her clothes being soaking wet. She slipped her robes off and sat on the couch in her wet tshirt and skirt. She shivered and pointed her wand at the fire place, "Incendio."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:07 pm

Mason was outside when it suddenly began to rain. The most nearest plafe was housekeepers hut. So he run towatds it. When he was near he saw there was lights and als fireplace lights on. Boy still walked into therr. "Hello?" He asked there now. He didn't really care who that person was basically
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Dakota looked up at the sound of a voice and saw a boy from her own house. SHe smiled softly and got to her feet. Her wet tank top clung to her like a second skin and her shorts did not cover much. Her outfit did not leave much to the imagination and she blushed as she tried to cover herself. “Hello, I am Dakota Lancaster.” She smiled weakly and stuck her hand out for the boy to take if he so wished to. He was cute, not that Dakota liked boys. There were weird and gross. But this one was nice to look at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

Mason looked at that girl in front of her. She looked beautiful actually. "I'm Mason Cuffe," he said his name too there. He dud shake then her hand. Few manners he had. He usually ignored that but not this tike. "It's pleasure to meet you," he had to stay now with a grin now. He actually liked what he saw at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:42 am

Dakota smiled and pulled her shirt down as it kept riding up her stomach, "Im about to make some tea, would you like some?" She went to the kitchen and got a kettle out of a cabinet. SHe looked around for the tea and bent down to find it in a bottom drawer. SHe made the tea and then set it on the stove. "It should be ready in about 10 minutes." She sat back down on the couch and summoned a nearby blanket to cover heself with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 am

Mason really liked what he saw at the moment. "Tea sounds good," te said there now with a small smile and took a seat on the couch. His smile waded bit away when she coveres herself with blanket but he get it she wantes to do it. She show too much to him there.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Lancaster
Third Year
Third Year
Dakota Lancaster

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:54 am

Dakota smiled and crawled over to him and covered them both with the blanket, "Its freezing in here." She wrapped the blanket around them and nuzzled against the boy. SHe smiled up at him and giggled softly. "Sorry, I am a very forward person." She giggled and crawled into his lap and nuzzled into his warmth
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 am

ATTENTION:
This thread is temporarily on hold.
I just need you both to check your PMs on Dakota and Mason and reply back to me! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)    Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught in the pouring rain (Mason)
Page 1 of 1