Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
First Date ( apollo) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
First Date ( apollo) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
First Date ( apollo) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
First Date ( apollo) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
First Date ( apollo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
First Date ( apollo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
First Date ( apollo) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
First Date ( apollo) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
First Date ( apollo) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
First Date ( apollo) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
First Date ( apollo) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
First Date ( apollo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
First Date ( apollo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
First Date ( apollo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
First Date ( apollo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

First Date ( apollo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

First Date ( apollo) Empty
PostSubject: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:22 am

Ariella had gotten an owl that Apollo wanted to meet her. She was upset that he waited so long, she thought he lost interested. That was why she went out with Austin. She knew at the party, it seemed like Apollo had a thing for her. She was glad that he went over and spent time with Tessa. At least she was able to forgive him. Because he did almost ruin her party. And she did agree that she would go on a date with him.

She had been told to meet him here at the gardens. Ariella had to admit that it did feel romantic. She felt like the two guys were competing for her. Which always made her feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Apollo had hesitated when sending Ariella an owl. He thought she wasnt that into him. And then he had heard she had gone out with that Austin Sinclair guy. It was then that he decided to take a chance. He had sent her an owl saying to meet him at the gardens in London.

When he arrived, he saw Ariellas bright red hair and instantly felt nervous. He walked over to her and handed her a rose. "Hey there." He smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Sorry it took me so long to contact you." He did feel relly bad for makign her wait so long
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Ariella wasn't sure that she wanted to show up. There was a part of her that was upset. He asked her out on a date, and never showed interested. She felt like she was stood up because he never sent her an owl. At least Austin had the nerve to actually keep his promise to her. But there was something about gardens that she loved. And it was because they were beautiful. It was something that she would remember. Apollo at least picked out a spot that was romantic.

She could tell that he was nervous, and she was going to do her best to behave. But she then smiled as he hanged her a rose. “ Hey long no see.” She then let a small giggle as she was being pulled into a hug. But she then pretended to pout “ Yes I thought that you had forgot about me.” That was something that she didn't like. She hated to be forgotten
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Apollo smiled and shook his head. “I would never forget you. Ive just been super busy working on a big surprise for you.” He smiled and went behind a bush and pulled out a guitar. He began strumming the guitar. He had been working on a song and rap for Ariella. To show her how he really felt about her.

He strummed the guitar again and cleared his throat “Me and you Yea, we gon' burn this city down And the only ones that'll make it out are Me and you Yea, it don't matter where we go We'll leave behind all that we know Just me and you Just me and you Just me and you Just me and you Just me and you Just doin' what we do now."

He stopped playing the guitar and began rapping, "Listen up girl, I could be your getaway Loosen up girl, I can take your pain away So tonight baby we can throw the deuces up There's not much in this town for us anyway Let's shake this city like an earthquake I'll stand by you until my legs break Burn the city down, we can ride around top down Tell me how is that for a first date?”
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Ariella smiled when he said that he would never forget about her. But he then pulled out his guitar. It seemed like he was going to sing for her. It seemed like she was going to be for a real treat. But she then was listening and it was the same song that they danced to at the Halloween party. Ariella thought that he was going to write something about her. But she didn't want to say anything. Because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. When he started to rap, Ariella was doing her best to pay attention.

She knew the only way to save his feelings was to lie. “ Yeah I think that it is going good so far.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date ( apollo)   First Date ( apollo) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date ( apollo)
Page 1 of 1