Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) Empty
PostSubject: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Lucy was back at her first and former job at Honeydukes. No, she wasn't going to stop being an auror, she was just in the mood for sweets. She apparated at Hogsmeade and walked the short distance from where she had done so to the old sweets shop. Walking in, she grinned at her old boss. They'd have time to talk later, but right now, she really wanted something sweet.

Her brown hair fell around her face as she glanced down at all the options she had. She wasn't in the mood for chocolate, but she could do it. She also wasn't very good with hard candy as she always ended up chewing it and hurting herself. Maybe she could get some Bertie Bott's? She hadn't had them in a long time. She wanted to eat all of them, really.

Taking a box of Bertie Bott's, about five chocolate frogs, two boxes of acid pops, and three of sugar quills, Lucy was ready to pay for her ridiculous craving. She should have paid attention, though, because as soon as she turned around she hit her forehead on the corner of a shelf holding other sweets she hadn't noticed. She groaned in pain but held tightly to her sweets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 am

Apollo heard a thunk sound and turned around to see a girl holding some sweets and groaning. He rushed over to the girl and held onto her arm, "Are you ok? That sounded like a pretty nasty bump." He eyes her forehead and saw a bump appearing. "We better get some ice on that." He smiled charmingly and held out his hand for her to take and lead her to some ice.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Lucy was too worried about her sweets and the big chance they had of falling to the floor and destroying themselves with the impact, that she didn’t even notice a guy approaching her. Finally realizing that she was being led away from the shelves and candy, she turned to see who this person was. Obviously, it was a guy. He was pretty cute. Nevertheless, Lucy jumped back a bit, freeing her arm and - mostly trying to protect her sweets - she said, “I can walk. It’s really not that bad.” She wasn’t about to let herself be the stupid little damsel in distress. That was most definitely not Lucy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:00 am

"Are you sure? Im a doctor. Or at least in training. Will you at least let me look at it?" He pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear and smiled charmingly at her. "Or at least tell me your name. I bet its as beautiful as you are. As for me, I am Apollo." He took her hand and kissed her wrist softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Lucy was weak. Damn it. Damn whatever supreme being made her a girl with hormones and shit like that. Blushing, and stepping a few inches away from Apollo, Lucy smiled at him. She tried to be nice and smile, but her head was still hurting so she wasn’t sure if she looked as pretty as he said she did. For all she knew, there could be a massive red bump on her forehead. “I’m Lucy Malfoy.” She said, not one hundred percent sure why she had thrown in her last name. It had been ages since she’d used it, since she’d said her name that way.

There had been so many thing that had changed in the span of a few months. Hunter’s pain had turned into her biggest nightmare, because Lucy couldn’t even help him. She couldn’t make things right for anyone. Maybe, that was why she had been eating a lot of sweets and breads and juices. She was going to turn into one of those fat ladies who owned a thousand cats and whenever faced with a problem they took comfort in food. Great. What a life. “So, wait. Are you a Healer?” That was new, in all her years of life she had never met a Healer who looked so young and approachable. They were all old and wrinkly and fatherly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:56 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Lucy Malfoy. As for me being a healer, I am in training." He lead her outside and to a bench nearby. He sat her down and moved her hair to the side so she could see her forehead. "It looks like it was just a nasty bump. Nothing serious. It may hurt for a while." He smiled at her softly and realized how beautiful she was. "Your gorgeous eyes will distract people from it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)   Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Back to The Old Stuff (Apollo)
Page 1 of 1